God Bless America Party Thread (Independence Day Celebration)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
Since I recently was made aware of the fact that no religion was allowed in the lounge (although this thread really isn't religious it's more patriotic just mentions God in a lot of the songs and God blessing America) I figured that it was safer to post it here since it literally says that we can talk about anything here. :)

So yeah, in less than two weeks July the 4th will be among us again so I figured that despite where we stand politically, that we could celebrate our freedom of being an independent country from Britain with patriotic songs, a virtual cookout, and fireworks and sparklers, with Macy's annual Fireworks Spectacular on Independence Day itself!! So Ziggy, mudwhistle, (who I recently found out has served himself so God bless you brother for that. Seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart.) and Grailhunter let's get in the patriotic mood!! :D (Oh and this thread will last until July 4th btw. :) )

United-States-Independence-Day-Quotes-Wishes-Messages-Greetings-Sayings-Images-Pictures-Poster...jpg

Ziggy first introduced me to this song and I absolutely LOVE it!!!! God bless ALL of our troops!!!! :D (Oh and also tagging JohnDB since I already know that he loves the second song as much as I do. :) )

41Acf3DH0oL.jpg

We are so independent of Britain all the songs have British tunes just changed lyrics...

Not all the songs. Besides, who cares? It's still love that we're showing for our country. :) Anyways guys, I'm going to get something to eat now and then I'll be back to the party later on. I've got burgers and dogs cooking on the virtual grill, and virtual Uncle Sam hats for anybody that wants them. :D (I'm a bit confused by what Johnny Cash was talking about though, because I thought that flag burning was illegal unless it's old and it's done in a ceremony. :/)

Napoleon-Rogue.jpg

96925167-uncle-sam-hat-isolated.jpg

Yes and I wrote that comment before I watched the video lol and I always thought that Betsy Ross made the first American flag and I thought it said that at the National Museum of History down in DC where I was at too. :/ Ah well, here's another song that I thought of during that video. :) (I also thought of The Hall of Presidents down at Disney and it isn't that much longer until our virtual trip now. ;) )

Nice picture,.. but wasn't that comment a bit racist? Anyways, good music and it reminded me of this song. :D

Also, not sure where mudwhistle is,.. but check these cool videos out. :cool:

I'm glad we have 2 weeks.
I'm going to watch a lot of these over and over again.
That story about the deck of cards..
My mother-in-law mentions that a lot to me.
She can't see anymore, she is 86 and her vision is very poor.
And yet every day she sits at te table at the window and pulls out her deck of cards
and plays solitaire the best she can.
She never fails to tell me about the bible in the deck of cards.
It's been a really great day.. rain and all lol
Thank You
Hugs

Okay so I guess with some of the videos it's getting a tad bit religious lol but here's for the ones who didn't make it back home.

Oh and happy Fourth of July Sparky!

images (10).jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad we have 2 weeks.
I'm going to watch a lot of these over and over again.
That story about the deck of cards..
My mother-in-law mentions that a lot to me.
She can't see anymore, she is 86 and her vision is very poor.
And yet every day she sits at te table at the window and pulls out her deck of cards
and plays solitaire the best she can.
She never fails to tell me about the bible in the deck of cards.
It's been a really great day.. rain and all lol
Thank You
Hugs

Oh you heard that story about the deck of cards before? And I know I've said this before but I'll say it again until I'm red, white, and blue in the face,... God bless our troops. For if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't even have Independence Day.

download (22).jpg

Forum List

Back