Go Woke, Go Broke: Families Cancel Disney over their Leftist Hogwash

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The only way to fight back against the destruction that Disney and other “woke” corporations are waging on decent families with good values is to hit them where it hurts: the pocketbook. Looks like it’s starting.

I love it so much........................Check out my thread in CDZ I made last week. The more the merrier

The only way to fight back against the destruction that Disney and other “woke” corporations are waging on decent families with good values is to hit them where it hurts: the pocketbook. Looks like it’s starting.

What a joyous lovable marketing blunder. This is the worst goof in marketing history,along with their pedo work force and weirdos

Mothers with kids up to 13 are tear that fucking place apart......lolol

There will be very little loss to Disney because people don't vote with their feet like they should.

This SHOULD have bankrupted Mickey, but you can bet your ass it will do nothing because that's exactly what "conservatives" will do...NOTHING.

Oh, I don't know about that one. What happened to Target? What about MSNBC? CBS anyone? ABC? How has Facebook faired? Is Twitter as strong as it was? What happened in Virginia when Leftists messed with the kids?

Maybe you are correct, but we shall see in the not to distant future for sure. Also--------->What about Disney trying to get into the Middle East, which has been reported extensively! Those people kill gays, or at the very least hate them, yet Disney wants in. Would anyone say that is a cohesive policy stand to take?

Like I said, we shall see.

There will be very little loss to Disney because people don't vote with their feet like they should.

This SHOULD have bankrupted Mickey, but you can bet your ass it will do nothing because that's exactly what "conservatives" will do...NOTHING.
Oh, I don't know about that. It wasn't long ago that the right wing would leave rioting to the left wing, because they didn't want to be involved in the mayhem, assaults, and property damage. I say not long ago, because it's changing. The right wing is getting fed up and is starting to fight back. Not long ago, Kyle Rittenhouse wouldn't have happened. Everyone would have stayed home and let the police handle the idiots burning buildings and cars. Now, Kyle Rittenhouse is going to happen more often because the right wing is getting totally fed up with the idiocy, and many of them are armed. The right has a long way to go to catch up with the left when it comes to demanding things, but they're getting there.

I have never been to Disney nor have any of my kids since it's always been an over priced amusement park. Plus, Florida sucks.

This would be a wonderful thing if it were real and not just bloviating by trump trash....Disney parks would truly be "The Happiest Place on Earth" without crowds of screeching right wing Karens.

And it gets better...
Disney expanding operations to 10 anti-gay countries, regions as they go 'woke' in the US

Many of those places, same-sex activity is punishable through lengthy imprisonments, hard labor and fines.

Well their stock has been in the negatives for over a year. Maybe their stockholders will get fed up?

Disney wants to do business all over the world...even in countries that kill gay people and make gay relationships and marriage illegal....Disney is full of shit...that is very evident...check their streaming Disney plus...a huge drop in subscriptions has already begun....
Disney let a bunch of ivy league twenty somethings in the front office get out in front of their skies...and when they land it is going to hurt....

Last edited:
Families can still be happy with Disney if they learn tolerance and they start teaching their children the meaning of the word.

Otherwise the next generation will be more angry and hateful than what is demonstrated on this board.

Well their stock has been in the negatives for over a year. Maybe their stockholders will get fed up?

Well, we will see the Left crow because stock prices will probably rise a little.

What, why?

Because Disney stock was in the tank as was the whole leisure industry because of COVID lockdowns. If I remember correctly, Disneyworld was even shut down for a period of time during the year the pandemic started.

But, the proof will be in their attendance and prices. If attendance falls below what is expected and they are forced to start discounting, then you know SOMETHING is affecting them. If not? Well then any woke corporation can say whatever they want without fear of repercussions from 1/2 of the population.

Disney wants to do business all over the world...even in countries that kill gay people and make gay relationships and marriage illegal....Disney is full of shit...that is very evident...check their streaming Disney plus...a huge drop in subscriptions has already begun....
Disney let a bunch of ivy league twenty somethings in the front office get out in front of their skies...and when the land it is going to hurt....
They also remove black characters from their movie posters in an effort to garner China box office support.

Disney is full of shit in this faux “ diversity” battle.

Agree. Too many conservatives will do the talk, but so many will not do the walk. I canceled Disney+ way before this due to the content in their shows. Same with CBS All Access (I think it is Paramount+ now) and Netflix (Due to film Cuties and their response to that). No more Disney World or Land vacations for us, which we loved, but there are other companies that will enjoy our business. We now drink Dr. Pepper and Pepsi (liking the Zero on both BTW) since Coke went Woke. Haven't been in a Target since they were okay with boys in girls restroom. No pro sports any more (this was the hardest), and some college sports. I no longer give to charities that went woke. It can be hard as our way of life suffers, but it will suffer more if we do nothing.

Forum List

Back