GM to sell only 0 emission cars by 2035

By 2035?...yeah sure they will...the climate alarmist and their dependent greedy filthy corporations are always so willing to predict and pontificate about things 20 years from now....after most of us listening will be dead...and you suckers fall for it every time....

You think GM is a climate alarmist? Really?
No I didn't say that...but they know who is buttering the toast.....

By 2035?...yeah sure they will...the climate alarmist and their dependent greedy filthy corporations are always so willing to predict and pontificate about things 20 years from now....after most of us listening will be dead...and you suckers fall for it every time....
These village idiots don't realize our grid is a titter tatherd fucking mess. It will take yrs to upgrade it. How God damned dumb these people are.

Cool. Those construction workers who have been on that Keystone job can just start enlarging our electric grid. Win/Win!!

No more Corvettes or Camaros then, eh?

Yea, sure.
Who needs those lead sleds? New Tesla Plaid+ S, 0 to 60, less than 2 seconds, quarter mile, less than 9 seconds, 520 mile range, Laguna Seca lap, 1minute 30.3 seconds. And by the end of the year, the Roadster 2 will be out and beat those stats.

You think GM is a climate alarmist? Really?
No I didn't say that...but they know who is buttering the toast.....

Looked a lot like what you were saying.

These village idiots don't realize our grid is a titter tatherd fucking mess. It will take yrs to upgrade it. How God damned dumb these people are.

Cool. Those construction workers who have been on that Keystone job can just start enlarging our electric grid. Win/Win!!
What do you do?...for a living?....can you imagine all of a sudden you have to change fields completely starting from scratch?...do you even care about the people that lost jobs?....can't you put yourself in their shoes?.....

Yes, because electricity runs through pipelines.

Retard.

Biden should hang his head in shame for putting 10,000 people out of work in one afternoon....and he is not done...shame on you libs....

All these plans for this and no one mentioned what they are going to do about the YUGE lack of electric vehicle infrastructure.
LOL Apparently you have not even looked at the present number of superchargers that Tesla has out there. And President Biden is going to push for 500,000 charging stations. By 2025, any fuel station that wants to stay in business will have a charging station as well as gasoline and diesel.

Yea, sure.
An electric Corvette would be bad-ass! Hybrid in the planning for 2023

The eighth-generation Chevrolet Corvette. It's a mid-engined masterpiece that is so far pretty great in both base and Z51 flavors. And it will have even more variants in the future. That much is almost certain. What exactly these variants are, however, remains an open question until Chevy makes it official. That said, intel that we've gathered suggests a Z06 is on the horizon. While the C8 Z06 is an extremely exciting proposition, it's the so-called "E-Ray" that truly has our attention.
And by that time, even the Tesla 3 will be showing the Corvette nothing but taillights.

We need to start building a bunch of nuclear power plants if fossil fuel is out by 2035.
No, we do not. No need of nuclear at all. Far too costly and dangerous.
I am beginning to see solar panels in people's yard and around their house. This is a return to the early 20th century when farms were totally self-sufficient. Instead of relying on the giant utilities to supply electricity, built your solar power producer on your own property. It is in the stars. The Liar in Chief's idiot plan to return to coal will never see the light of day....

Yea, sure.
An electric Corvette would be bad-ass! Hybrid in the planning for 2023

The eighth-generation Chevrolet Corvette. It's a mid-engined masterpiece that is so far pretty great in both base and Z51 flavors. And it will have even more variants in the future. That much is almost certain. What exactly these variants are, however, remains an open question until Chevy makes it official. That said, intel that we've gathered suggests a Z06 is on the horizon. While the C8 Z06 is an extremely exciting proposition, it's the so-called "E-Ray" that truly has our attention.
And by that time, even the Tesla 3 will be showing the Corvette nothing but taillights.
IDK...GM is determined to make the Corvette electric.

Fossil Fuel is on the way out. It will follow the way of coal.
Nope, fossil fuel will still be needed forever. Electricity has to come from somewhere.
Electricity is not the problem. In TN we get 40% from Nuclear, a huge amount from hydroelectric and yes some from fissile fuels. Electric production is going to be doable. Not so sure about planes, trains and automobiles. I kind of like all three. I cannot see planes or trains in the foreseeable future. Pretty sure can possible make automobiles work, but not sure of the effects of the battery production that would be required, where the natural resources come from and our dependence level on foreign supply. I am not anti the idea. I just need to be sure it is not going to disadvantage us comparatively to other nations. I am not from Missouri, but somebody will have to "show me" and explain step by step the unintended consequences before I can climb aboard.
In China the fast trains are electric. And, as the batteries sail past 400 watt/hr kg, the light planes will be practical, at 800 watt/hr kg, larger passenger planes will go electric.

We need to start building a bunch of nuclear power plants if fossil fuel is out by 2035.
No, we do not. No need of nuclear at all. Far too costly and dangerous.
I am beginning to see solar panels in people's yard and around their house. This is a return to the early 20th century when farms were totally self-sufficient. Instead of relying on the giant utilities to supply electricity, built your solar power producer on your own property. It is in the stars. The Liar in Chief's idiot plan to return to coal will never see the light of day....
Actually, I think it is much better than that. The farms will stay connected to the grid, use larger arrays, and make some money off of their installation.

What do you do?...for a living?....can you imagine all of a sudden you have to change fields completely starting from scratch?...do you even care about the people that lost jobs?....can't you put yourself in their shoes?.....

I've done lots of jobs, but I worked pipeline for several years. Always the same. Big money for a while, and then scratc your unemployed ass till the next one starts. Chicken today, feathers tomorrow. A welder is still a welder if he is welding a pipeline, or a tower for power lines. An equipment operator is still an equipment operator, A teamster is still a teamster. Construction is still construction. Most can go from a pipeline to a bridge job or a high rise building without much problem. You might like one of them better than another, but that doesn't mean you can't do it?

Yea, sure.
Don't you think they'll be powerful enough batteries in 14 years to make fast/faster/fastest cars?

`
With Tesla's new 4680 battery, the Plaid+ S model of Tesla does 0 to 60 in under 2 seconds. The quarter mile in under 9 seconds, Top end over 200 mph. Range of 520 miles. It is the fastest production car on the road today. And it is a 5 passenger luxury sedan. How much faster do you really want to go?

Where will we put all the waste?

do-you-want-to-become-the-toxic-avenger-because-that-how-you-become-the-toxic-avenger.jpg
I favor a really deep hole or boosted into the sun until the illusive unicorn genie of fusion is practical.
We simply do not need nuclear. Too expensive, too dangerous. We can do it all with renewables, and do it far cheaper.

Fossil Fuel is on the way out. It will follow the way of coal.
Nope, fossil fuel will still be needed forever. Electricity has to come from somewhere.
Electricity is not the problem. In TN we get 40% from Nuclear, a huge amount from hydroelectric and yes some from fissile fuels. Electric production is going to be doable. Not so sure about planes, trains and automobiles. I kind of like all three. I cannot see planes or trains in the foreseeable future. Pretty sure can possible make automobiles work, but not sure of the effects of the battery production that would be required, where the natural resources come from and our dependence level on foreign supply. I am not anti the idea. I just need to be sure it is not going to disadvantage us comparatively to other nations. I am not from Missouri, but somebody will have to "show me" and explain step by step the unintended consequences before I can climb aboard.
In China the fast trains are electric. And, as the batteries sail past 400 watt/hr kg, the light planes will be practical, at 800 watt/hr kg, larger passenger planes will go electric.

I think I will wait to see full size passenger jet at nomal speeds at 30,000 ft, but good luck with it.

Forum List

Back