Glyphosate Worse Than We Could Imagine

Monsanto has destroyed our bread basket. And nothing can stop them. They spray close to privately owned farms, then test the farmers seed to see if they contain the spray, which they do, then sue the farmer and take his land. In 16 years they have never lost a case. I believe their chemicals are responsible for a wealth of medical problems we face since they took over our food supply.
Agricultural Giant Battles Small Farmers

Monsanto has destroyed our bread basket. And nothing can stop them. They spray close to privately owned farms, then test the farmers seed to see if they contain the spray, which they do, then sue the farmer and take his land. In 16 years they have never lost a case. I believe their chemicals are responsible for a wealth of medical problems we face since they took over our food supply.

You think they sue farmers for using glyphosate?

Wow, you're confused.

As new studies continue to point to a direct link between the widely-used glyphosate herbicide and various forms of cancer, the agribusiness lobby fights ferociously to ignore or discredit evidence of human and other damage. A second US court jury case just ruled that Monsanto, now a part of the German Bayer AG, must pay $ 81 million in damages to plaintiff Edwin Hardeman who contracted non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma cancer. The ruling and a line-up of another 11,000 pending cases in US courts going after the effects of glyphosate, have hit Bayer AG hard with the company announcing several thousand layoffs as its stock price plunges
Glyphosate Worse Than We Could Imagine | New Eastern Outlook

Bayer's purchase of Monsanto has become a big 'headache' for them.

Damn! I love that stuff! How much exposure is too much?

Oh, daily spraying. I might be OK.

I suppose that means I should not be drinking it.

Damn it! Why so long to tell us?

Wow, you're confused.

Not so much:
"The Runyons say they signed no agreements, and if they were contaminated with the genetically modified seed, it blew over from a neighboring farm.
"Pollination occurs, wind drift occurs. There's just no way to keep their products from landing in our fields," David said."
And:
74-year-old Mo Parr is a seed cleaner; he is hired by farmers to separate debris from the seed to be replanted. Monsanto sued him claiming he was "aiding and abetting" farmers, helping them to violate the patent.
"There's no way that I could be held responsible," Parr said. "There's no way that I could look at a soy bean and tell you if it's Round-up Ready."
The company subpoenaed Parr's bank records, without his knowledge, and found his customers. After receiving calls from Monsanto, some of them stopped talking to him."

They are a wicked company and you will eat their roundup. Remember that the next time you serve Quaker oats to your children for breakfast...

Last edited:

Wow, you're confused.

Not so much:
"The Runyons say they signed no agreements, and if they were contaminated with the genetically modified seed, it blew over from a neighboring farm.
"Pollination occurs, wind drift occurs. There's just no way to keep their products from landing in our fields," David said."
And:
74-year-old Mo Parr is a seed cleaner; he is hired by farmers to separate debris from the seed to be replanted. Monsanto sued him claiming he was "aiding and abetting" farmers, helping them to violate the patent.
"There's no way that I could be held responsible," Parr said. "There's no way that I could look at a soy bean and tell you if it's Round-up Ready."
The company subpoenaed Parr's bank records, without his knowledge, and found his customers. After receiving calls from Monsanto, some of them stopped talking to him."

They are a wicked company and you will eat their roundup. Remember that the next time you serve Quaker oats to your children for breakfast...

If you don't understand the difference between seeds, pollen and Roundup, you shouldn't discuss this topic.

One can always go back and look at when Fluoride was initially added to drinking water in the US. You really think people care about individual health? There is precedence.

Fluoride: How a Toxic Poison Ended up in our Water Supply

"As aluminum production increased in the first half of the twentieth century, it became necessary to find somewhere to put the fluoride. Manufacturers could no longer dump it into rivers or landfills, because it was poisoning crops and making livestock sick. Francis Frary, chief scientist for ALCOA, had an idea. He commissioned Gerald Cox at the Mellon Institute, to conduct research regarding the benefits of adding fluoride to the water supply. The Mellon Institute was frequently hired by big business to produce research that supported their industries, and for several decades they produced research showing that asbestos was safe and did not cause cancer. Hmmm."

If you don't understand the difference between seeds, pollen and Roundup, you shouldn't discuss this topic.

Living in the bread basket surrounded by farms, I am pretty sure I know the difference and so does Monsanto. This is how Monsanto works:
First they insure their seed blows over to the neighboring farms. Then they spray next to the neighboring farm, with their chemicals, making sure the spray is carried over to the other farm by the wind, or by plane. If any seeds sprout, it has to be a Monsanto seed, that are engineered to withstand the noxious chemicals, while normal seed is destroyed. Then the accuse the farmer of using their seed, sues them, bankrupts them, and then buys the neighbor's farm.

Maybe you should stay in the crocheting forum...

Living in the bread basket surrounded by farms, I am pretty sure I know the difference and so does Monsanto. This is how Monsanto works:
First they insure their seed blows over to the neighboring farms. Then they spray next to the neighboring farm, with their chemicals, making sure the spray is carried over to the other farm by the wind, or by plane. If any seeds sprout, it has to be a Monsanto seed, that are engineered to withstand the noxious chemicals, while normal seed is destroyed. Then the accuse the farmer of using their seed, sues them, bankrupts them, and then buys the neighbor's farm.

Living in the bread basket surrounded by farms, I am pretty sure I know the difference and so does Monsanto.

It sounds like you don't.

They spray close to privately owned farms, then test the farmers seed to see if they contain the spray,

They don't test farmers seed to see if they contain Round-Up.
And why do you feel Monsanto would spray? Farmers spray the herbicide, not the manufacturer.

while normal seed is destroyed. Then the accuse the farmer of using their seed, sues them, bankrupts them, and then buys the neighbor's farm.

Monsanto must own millions of acres. LOL!

Just being in Shitcago and saying breadbasket ? Seek help.
Monsanto may have BILLIONS of acres and their cohorts at Dupont, Cargill, etc

Living in the bread basket surrounded by farms, I am pretty sure I know the difference and so does Monsanto.

They spray close to privately owned farms, then test the farmers seed to see if they contain the spray,

And why do you feel Monsanto would spray? Farmers spray the herbicide, not the manufacturer.

while normal seed is destroyed. Then the accuse the farmer of using their seed, sues them, bankrupts them, and then buys the neighbor's farm.

152 million acres here to be exact. ( LOL! ) 282 million acres world wide. They own 80% of our corn seed. And 93% of the soy market.
If a farmer has the misfortune of abutting one of those 152 million acres, their farm is in immediate jeopardy, for something as uncontrollable as pollen, or volunteers, or spray. Monsanto has been suing our farmers for 16 years and winning their farms.
The WHO has told us that Monsanto chemicals are probable cancer causing agents, especially lymphoma. It effects the brain, our genes, and inhibits mitochondria. Monsanto is trying to get the WHO defunded.
Our private farmers don't stand a chance. They will buy expensive modified seeds yearly, or go out of business. And you will hand your children a bowl of Quaker Oats and tell them it's good for them...

Last edited:

152 million acres here to be exact. ( LOL! ) 282 million acres world wide. They own 80% of our corn seed. And 93% of the soy market.
If a farmer has the misfortune of abutting one of those 152 million acres, their farm is in immediate jeopardy, for something as uncontrollable as pollen, or volunteers, or spray. Monsanto has been suing our farmers for 16 years and winning their farms.
The WHO has told us that Monsanto chemicals are probable cancer causing agents, especially lymphoma. It effects the brain, our genes, and inhibits mitochondria. Monsanto is trying to get the WHO defunded.
Our private farmers don't stand a chance. They will buy expensive modified seeds yearly, or go out of business. And you will hand your children a bowl of Quaker Oats and tell them it's good for them...

152 million acres here to be exact. ( LOL! ) 282 million acres world wide.

When a farmer plants Round Up resistant seeds, that doesn't mean Monsanto owns the farmer's land.

They own 80% of our corn seed.

Their seeds are useful.

Monsanto has been suing our farmers for 16 years and winning their farms.

If you sign their contract, abide by their contract.

The WHO has told us that Monsanto chemicals are probable cancer causing agents, especially lymphoma.

Baloney.

And you will hand your children a bowl of Quaker Oats and tell them it's good for them...

Why wouldn't I?

Wow, you're confused.

Not so much:
And:

Exactly how much glyphosate did they FIND in Quaker oatmeal? (I know the answer, I'm doubting that you do). You can measure things down to levels that have no biological meaning -- including the bad boys like arsenic in your water.. In FACT -- arsenic in tiny amounts is actually ESSENTIAL to most life on the planet..

Arsenic

Despite its potential toxicity, arsenic is also an essential element, necessary to our physiology. A level of 0.00001% is needed for growth and for a healthy nervous system.

RoundUp is not an essential element. The chemical compound is poison:
Monsanto's Roundup Found in 75% of Air and Rain Samples

GMO = Genetically Modified Organism
GMOs are created in a lab, by inserting a gene from one organism into another unrelated organism, producing plants and animals that would never occur in nature. No long-term safety studies have been done on humans, but animal studies link the consumption of GMOs to an increase in allergies, kidney and liver disease, ADHD, cancer, infertility, chronic immune disorders and more.

Lawsuits over health damage has reached 31 Billion. It is asbestos of the food world. mmmmm, Cheerios.
Genetic Engineering | Organic Consumers Association

Forum List

Back