Globalist David Rockefeller Dead At 101

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
It must be true that only the good die young since this evil prick lived to 101 and his evil twin George Soros is still kicking in his 80's. Just look at his quotes. This is some serious Adolf Hitler stuff...
  • Rockefeller was well-known for openly bragging about the transnational eliteā€™s plans to centralize control over the worldā€™s populations, wealth and resources.
  • ā€œSome even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States characterizing my family and me as ā€˜internationalistsā€™ and conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure ā€“ one world, if you will. If thatā€™s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it,ā€ he wrote in his book Memoirs.
  • ā€œWe are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years ā€¦ It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years,ā€ he said at the 1991 Bilderberg meeting. ā€œBut, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.ā€
  • ā€œThe supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.ā€
So to summarize: he "worked against the best interests of the United States" and was proud of it. He created a "plan for the world" in the dark without the knowledge of the people of the world (only cockroaches hate the light), and he left he was an "intellectual elite" who was entitled to be above the law and decide the fate of the world for all of society. Basically your typical left-wing fascist.

Globalist David Rockefeller Dead at 101

Last edited:
It must be true that only the good die young since this evil prick lived to 101 and his evil twin George Soros is still kicking in his 80's. Just look at his quotes. This is some serious Adolf Hitler stuff...
  • Rockefeller was well-known for openly bragging about the transnational eliteā€™s plans to centralize control over the worldā€™s populations, wealth and resources.
  • ā€œSome even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States characterizing my family and me as ā€˜internationalistsā€™ and conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure ā€“ one world, if you will. If thatā€™s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it,ā€ he wrote in his book Memoirs.
  • ā€œWe are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years ā€¦ It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years,ā€ he said at the 1991 Bilderberg meeting. ā€œBut, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.ā€
  • ā€œThe supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.ā€
So to summarize: he "worked against the best interests of the United States" and was proud of it. He created a "plan for the world" in the dark without the knowledge of the people of the world (only cockroaches hate the light), and he left he was an "intellectual elite" who was entitled to be above the law and decide the fate of the world for all of society. Basically your typical left-wing fascist.

Globalist David Rockefeller Dead at 101
I never thought I'd see a post of yours that I agreed with but this is spot on. He probably lived so long by drinking the blood of infants or something. I wonder if Satan gave him a homecoming party.

I never thought I'd see a post of yours that I agreed with but this is spot on. He probably lived so long by drinking the blood of infants or something. I wonder if Satan gave him a homecoming party.
These type of people disgust me. They genuinely hate liberty and believe that if they are not in control of everything - society will not survive and advance. Who the hell was he to plan a "global structure" without the input of the people of all nations?

The only good thing about people like that is that their arrogance blinds them. They think they are in control. But ultimately - as Brexit proves - the people wake up to what is going on and take back control of their own lives.

Forum List

Back