Glenn Beck will fast to support Rafael Cruz

Beck is the right wing version of Melissa Harris-Perry.

Wind 'em up, let 'em talk, grab a beer, enjoy.

Of course. Melissa Harris Perry is as well known as Beck, has as many loyal listeners as he does and says things that are as dishonest and as crazy as he does. Absolutely.

Maybe you can find a few of the crazy things that Perry has said. All I can remember is something about raising kids as a community that made nutbags go crazy. Anything else?

She's got a terrible lisp and she is boring as hell....which is why practically NOBODY knows who she is.

There is no left wing version of Beck.....or Hannity.....or Rush......or Levin.

Give it up, Nancy.

More from Facebook:

Reading posts today proves the point that the Church is dead asleep.

Since when has a fast and prayer been crazy?

It was standard practice to beseech the powers of heaven for not just your country but personal guidance and revelation at one time.

Have we really become a nation that mocks those who pray and fast?

The sad answer is yes.

I am not telling you who to vote for. I am asking people to pray and humble themselves before the Lord. If you wish to do that for your candidate please do so. God will not answer you or me. With prayer and fasting, approached with humility and a broken heart, we may fall closer into alignment with His will.

I, as a citizen, believe that we are closer to losing our nation and Liberty than we were on September 11th.

What did we do that week?

We prayed and fasted.

We promised ourselves and our children that we would stay awake and do all we could to preserve our country and constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

We fasted and prayed as directed by our president in the revolutionary war, civil war, ww1, Ww2, the Cold War, and every great event in our country.

If we do not approach this vote as a sacred responsibility no matter who you vote for, you don't know what time it really is.

I know it doesn't make me popular or cool to ask the nation to pray but I have never been popular or cool.

-I was mocked in 99 when I warned New York about OBL.
-Mocked when I warned of a housing and banking collapse in 06.
-Mocked when I warned Greece about the rise of Nazis.
-Mocked when I warned about the Caliphate.
-Mocked when I warned America about the rise of a strongman on the right who would rise after Obama by promising to "fix" all of our problems.
-And now mocked for prayer and fasting.

... "and the people cried out for a King." The story always ends the same way.

The people are given the King they cry out for and deserve.

This is the post that says it all:

"Ok I have come to the conclusion that Glenn Beck needs to be put in the loony bin because he is asking people to join he and his family on Monday in a fast for Ted Cruz before the Nevada Caucus. Is this idiot for real??? Why don't he just accept the fact that Cruz lost and stop acting like a little cry baby and certifiably insane because he is making Christians look like whack jobs!!"

I beg to differ with this post but what I think makes Christians look like "whack jobs", is voting without applying the principles they claim to uphold.

I fear Lincoln was right. Our destruction will not come from an outside force but we will indeed destroy ourselves.

I pray I play no role in that event.
Will you do the same?

He isn't fasting for Cruz to win, he is fasting for him. Much like I've prayed for Trump and Obama. Not so they win but for their salvation. Their protection.

The fact is we need the guidance of heaven in this election. We need the Spirit of the Lord in our lives and showing us how to fix our problems.

So pray. Fast. For our nation. To learn Gods will. If you don't know who to support fast and pray for guidance. If you are supporting someone fast and pray to make sure that's the person you should support.

Fast and pray for the health of the nation's. For lies to be exposed and truth to win out. Fast and pray the the constitution is upheld and our liberties survive.

Fast and pray for Cruz. For Trump. For rubio. For Clinton. For Sanders. For kasich. For Carson. One of them will be our leader in a time of overwhelming darkness that's coming.

Iphe won't be fasting alone.

Forum List

Back