Give it up for Kentucky Thinker!

Thanks Dude! Glad to be here.

I would like to see you in a no holds barred debate with Dave Thomas, Ronald McDonald, and The Burger King.

That would be great!

Dave Thomas is dead and the Burger King doesn't talk. I think the Colonel would win against Ronald McDonald -- he's such a clown.

But the Colonel is just as dead as Dave Thomas...if not more dead.

And the King may not talk...but he has a massive plastic head that could be very dangerous if used as a battering ram.

Plus, he tends to just appear beside people and make them shit their pants godawful!

I would like to see you in a no holds barred debate with Dave Thomas, Ronald McDonald, and The Burger King.

That would be great!

Dave Thomas is dead and the Burger King doesn't talk. I think the Colonel would win against Ronald McDonald -- he's such a clown.

And the King may not talk...but he has a massive plastic head that could be very dangerous if used as a battering ram.

Plus, he tends to just appear beside people and make them shit their pants godawful!

:lol:

I think that Charlie Bass and 52nd Street are going to like you by default.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqSvu4K8WrE]YouTube - Why Black People Like Fried Chicken[/ame]

That would be great!

:lol: Is that like Billy Bunny being 'more smarter'? (see the pizza shitbird thread)

What about the Hamburglar? So often overlooked in his stripes and all.

That BK guy freaks me out!

:lol: Is that like Billy Bunny being 'more smarter'? (see the pizza shitbird thread)

What about the Hamburglar? So often overlooked in his stripes and all.

That BK guy freaks me out!
burger-king-halloween-mask-2.jpg

A bunch of y'all know him...Now, here he is!

:welcome: :beer:
Looks like a COP on a motor sickle to me.

That's what I said.

Yup. Hi Kentucky!

Welcome aboard....long time, no see. ;)
Whirzy at?

Thanks Dude! Glad to be here.
Jump back! Pleased to see ya, Colonel. I bin a fanna urine ever since you come out 'ithem plenty three herbs in spices and that original recipe for greasy fried chicken like Mama used to make ever Sunday. Ever time I git a chance to I stop at one o' yore places and git me a mess of vittles fit to eat and git all over yoself. Them livers is to die for...in nim biskits?....gawdzookitamotzaballs...they's good...speciality when soppin' up the gravy off the front o' my coveralls.

Damn! I'm glad yer hear.

He's lurking, but I can see him with my X-ray vision! :D
Hey! You missed him. I seen him jes a while back.

Welcome from Indiana! :cool:
Damn! I thought chews from Kentucky too they way you like Dick an awl.

I live in Georgia. So I have an old beat up truck . Its the rules.

Luckily I don't like in Alabama, or else I would have to marry my sister.
Beat up trucks are the best kind...specially when the front's all whipped to shit...folks git outta yore way a heap sooner.

I seriously doubt you could find two whole pick up trucks in Buckhead, Radioman. :rolleyes:

Don't listen to him....he's clueless. We don't all drive pick up trucks here.

:woohoo:
We don't. Who amongst us ain't got no truck?

I seriously doubt you could find two whole pick up trucks in Buckhead, Radioman. :rolleyes:

Don't listen to him....he's clueless. We don't all drive pick up trucks here.

:woohoo:

Don't live in Buckhead. Only work there on the weekends.

I do get some strange looks when I drive there though.

I live in Paulding County.
I wouldn't admit that either.

Oh, I know about the popular stereotypes. What is really funny is that until now nobody mentioned the irony of the Kentucky Thinker moniker. At first I thought I might be setting myself up for a lot of ribbing. Good to meet you.
...and great to meet you. I hope we can have as much fun later as I did in this thread. Welcome...and God Bless Kentucky!

We will, however stomp the shit out of y'all in the paint this year!

Welcome, KT. I've never been to Kentucky and probably never will get there. But I did buy Kentucky Avenue in Monopoly last week so . . . . well, there you go.
Dear child! You must visit Prestonsburg. There's a dirt car track in the infield of a horse track with covered bleachers, a full bar, para-mutual window betting on any horse track open in the US, good food, good accommodations, great scenery, nice people and chances to win some big bucks at the tracks. I don't encourage gambling with what you need to survive, but an occasional risk can be exciting. Go when they're having Late Model dirt car races and you'll have a mind boggling good time.

*Sneaks in through the back door*

Hellllooooooo!

*Runs out before the thread turns into a flame - CG is afraid of fire*

Helllooooo Cali girl.

asaratis, that was one hell of a post, thanks for the welcome. Are you a UNC or Texas fan? I think UK's frontcourt is going to be quite formidable this year, so maybe a gentleman's wager is in order. Good to meet ya.

Forum List

Back