Gish gallop, racism, and Trump

Of course, no one that posts on these threads CAN legitimately prove that Trump is a racist, because he ISN'T.

I'm not in the PROOF business, since it would take a mountain of mon$$$ey to prove this.
But trump calling:

1) The judge with the Mexican name, Gonzalo Curiel, a racist......might be racist. Even though he was born in Indiana.
He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”
2) The Central Park 5.
What do you contards think about this?
If this is a LIE, then Prove it to US.

Here is 2. Just 2.
Deny these 2 before I defeated bluzman61 and need to present more evidence.
Defend these two posts bluzman61 .
This is great, it is what I was looking for in the op. Gish gallop typically has more than just two items, but i'll go head and address these two items so that we have them out of the way.

The Mexican judge thing:

When we say the word "racism", we can hear the word "race". This is because racism is specifically about race. Mexican is not one of the five races recognized by the US Census, it is a nationality. Those who rudely call Mexicans a race are bigots.

The Central Park 5 thing:

There is no evidence that proves Trump's comments about the CP5 were racially motivated. Regardless of their guilt or innocence, nobody can produce a quote of Trump saying something racist about the CP5 or anything at all.

Thank you for posting these two items. I want to build a gish gallop data base with this thread, and you just produced the first two weak arguments that cannot be substantiated. Feel free to post more.

Many here have seen me ask for evidence that proves Trump is a racist, since I almost always intercept lefty claims that Trump is a racist when I see them. Lefties VERY much want to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist, but the most they can ever do is to substitute evidence with allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. The most common thing lefties post in place of actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist is gish gallop. Gish gallop is the topic of this thread.

Here is what Wikipedia says about gish gallop:

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

The Gish gallop is a technique used during debating that focuses on overwhelming an opponent with as many arguments as possible, without regard for accuracy or strength of the arguments. The term was coined by Eugenie Scott and named after the creationist Duane Gish, who used the technique frequently against proponents of evolution.[1][2]

When I ask for evidence that proves Trump is a racist, lefties will go immediately to the Internet and grab the first gish gallop list that they come across that was composed to paint Trump as a racist and they post it here as if it was evidence. I now ask lefties to get it all out of your system and post whatever gish gallop list you have that you wish would be proof of Trump's racism. Post it here, and we can address each item on your gish gallop list. I want to form a data base that I can link to when a lefty posts a gish gallop list as a substitute for actual evidence.

OK lefties, post your gish gallop!
This OP is a perfect example of the Gish Gallop!
This was an ignorant way to evade answering the opening post. It is very common for lefties to want to derail topics that they don't like, but your evasion was really dumb. Please evade with more intelligent topics next time you try to evade the opening post topic.

Many here have seen me ask for evidence that proves Trump is a racist, since I almost always intercept lefty claims that Trump is a racist when I see them. Lefties VERY much want to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist, but the most they can ever do is to substitute evidence with allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. The most common thing lefties post in place of actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist is gish gallop. Gish gallop is the topic of this thread.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

The Gish gallop is a technique used during debating that focuses on overwhelming an opponent with as many arguments as possible, without regard for accuracy or strength of the arguments. The term was coined by Eugenie Scott and named after the creationist Duane Gish, who used the technique frequently against proponents of evolution.[1][2]

When I ask for evidence that proves Trump is a racist, lefties will go immediately to the Internet and grab the first gish gallop list that they come across that was composed to paint Trump as a racist and they post it here as if it was evidence. I now ask lefties to get it all out of your system and post whatever gish gallop list you have that you wish would be proof of Trump's racism. Post it here, and we can address each item on your gish gallop list. I want to form a data base that I can link to when a lefty posts a gish gallop list as a substitute for actual evidence.

i always ask lefties, to post their best example for discussion purposes. They almost ALWAYS post multiple examples. I then vicious ridicule them for it, and take the first one. ANd crush it without mercy and then ridicule them some more.

The active use of such evasive and cowardly techniques, demonstrates that on some level, they know the shit they claim is shit.

But I don't want to derail your thread. It seems very useful.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

Of course, no one that posts on these threads CAN legitimately prove that Trump is a racist, because he ISN'T. It's as simple as that. I'm sure there will most likely be SOMEONE on here of the liberal lunatic crowd that will TRY to paint him as a racist, but it will be a lie.
This thread is a great place for lefties to post their gish gallop lists. I am ready and willing to go through them item by item. which is something I do not do when they post a gish gallop list as a substitute for actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist.
It will be interesting to see if any of the Lefties DO reply, and in what manner.
I just realized that I may need to ask lefties to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist in order to get any of them to post a gish gallop list. Superbadbrutha and IM2 like posting gish gallop in place of actual evidence, maybe one of them will take advantage of this opportunity...
It looks like the Lefties are avoiding this thread. No surprise there.

Normally you can't get them to shut up about their false accusations of racism.

But when you ask for their false accusations of racism, they fade...

Mmm, interesting.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

i always ask lefties, to post their best example for discussion purposes. They almost ALWAYS post multiple examples. I then vicious ridicule them for it, and take the first one. ANd crush it without mercy and then ridicule them some more.

The active use of such evasive and cowardly techniques, demonstrates that on some level, they know the shit they claim is shit.

Indeed, gish gallop in political debate is exclusively lefty thing. Righties do not need to use gish gallop, we have the winning argument. I'll probably start another thread about the lefty technique that @im2uses where he just claims to have posted evidence somewhere and sometime, but of course it can never be repeated or linked. Gish gallop is by far the most popular thing that lefties post instead of evidence that proves Trump is a racist, so this thread may prove to be a good reference as I start linking lefty gish gallop posts to it.

The OP has been shown ample evidence of trumps racism. So he can whine all he wants about his own made up gish gallup.
I am surprised to see that the king of gish gallop is turning down the invitation to post numerous weak arguments for the purpose of evading discussion of the evidence that you always claim to have posted somewhere sometime, that can never be repeated or linked.

Charles%20Barkley-S.jpg

And you are citing a man who was given a free college education and didn't graduate. I can say that because I was a college athlete and did graduate. Barkley has no clue and should listen to Champ Bailey:

“And to my black brothers, if you do not have anything positive to say about our social challenges, please keep your mouth shut.”

Champ Bailey, 2019 NFL Hall of Fame Induction

1. Your education should have taught you, that attacking the source, is not a valid argument. But, they didn't really educate you,did they?

2. His point is valid.

3. Being able to accept valid criticism, is a sign of intellectual and emotional maturity. And you can't do it. Telling.

And you are citing a man who was given a free college education and didn't graduate. I can say that because I was a college athlete and did graduate. Barkley has no clue and should listen to Champ Bailey:

“And to my black brothers, if you do not have anything positive to say about our social challenges, please keep your mouth shut.”

Champ Bailey, 2019 NFL Hall of Fame Induction

Charles Barkley has a net worth of over $50 MILLION. What's yours?

History-XL.jpg

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

Indeed, gish gallop in political debate is exclusively lefty thing. Righties do not need to use gish gallop, we have the winning argument. I'll probably start another thread about the lefty technique that @im2uses where he just claims to have posted evidence somewhere and sometime, but of course it can never be repeated or linked. Gish gallop is by far the most popular thing that lefties post instead of evidence that proves Trump is a racist, so this thread may prove to be a good reference as I start linking lefty gish gallop posts to it.
Congrats on ANOTHER winning thread, Ev! Nicely done.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

Thanks. I suppose I owe thanks to Winco too, for posting a couple of weak losing arguments.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

Thanks. I suppose I owe thanks to Winco too, for posting a couple of weak losing arguments.
You're welcome. No surprise in Winnie's responses. He IS a loser when it comes to ANYTHING political. Poor fella.

You're welcome. No surprise in Winnie's responses. He IS a loser when it comes to ANYTHING political. Poor fella.

Trump stumbles through another presser.
What an idiot.
Holy shit, WTF are you replying to? Is there some connection to this thread? Surely you can't be this dumb.
Yep, he really IS that dumb. He has NO real proof that Trump is a racist, so he resorts to this garbage that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with your thread. What a dummy.

Trump stumbles through another presser.
What an idiot.
Holy shit, WTF are you replying to? Is there some connection to this thread? Surely you can't be this dumb.
Yep, he really IS that dumb. He has NO real proof that Trump is a racist, so he resorts to this garbage that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with your thread. What a dummy.
Dumber than the ones who post gish gallop.

Forum List

Back