Gish gallop, racism, and Trump

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Many here have seen me ask for evidence that proves Trump is a racist, since I almost always intercept lefty claims that Trump is a racist when I see them. Lefties VERY much want to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist, but the most they can ever do is to substitute evidence with allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. The most common thing lefties post in place of actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist is gish gallop. Gish gallop is the topic of this thread.

Here is what Wikipedia says about gish gallop:

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

The Gish gallop is a technique used during debating that focuses on overwhelming an opponent with as many arguments as possible, without regard for accuracy or strength of the arguments. The term was coined by Eugenie Scott and named after the creationist Duane Gish, who used the technique frequently against proponents of evolution.[1][2]

When I ask for evidence that proves Trump is a racist, lefties will go immediately to the Internet and grab the first gish gallop list that they come across that was composed to paint Trump as a racist and they post it here as if it was evidence. I now ask lefties to get it all out of your system and post whatever gish gallop list you have that you wish would be proof of Trump's racism. Post it here, and we can address each item on your gish gallop list. I want to form a data base that I can link to when a lefty posts a gish gallop list as a substitute for actual evidence.

OK lefties, post your gish gallop!

Many here have seen me ask for evidence that proves Trump is a racist, since I almost always intercept lefty claims that Trump is a racist when I see them. Lefties VERY much want to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist, but the most they can ever do is to substitute evidence with allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. The most common thing lefties post in place of actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist is gish gallop. Gish gallop is the topic of this thread.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

The Gish gallop is a technique used during debating that focuses on overwhelming an opponent with as many arguments as possible, without regard for accuracy or strength of the arguments. The term was coined by Eugenie Scott and named after the creationist Duane Gish, who used the technique frequently against proponents of evolution.[1][2]

When I ask for evidence that proves Trump is a racist, lefties will go immediately to the Internet and grab the first gish gallop list that they come across that was composed to paint Trump as a racist and they post it here as if it was evidence. I now ask lefties to get it all out of your system and post whatever gish gallop list you have that you wish would be proof of Trump's racism. Post it here, and we can address each item on your gish gallop list. I want to form a data base that I can link to when a lefty posts a gish gallop list as a substitute for actual evidence.

Of course, no one that posts on these threads CAN legitimately prove that Trump is a racist, because he ISN'T. It's as simple as that. I'm sure there will most likely be SOMEONE on here of the liberal lunatic crowd that will TRY to paint him as a racist, but it will be a lie.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

Of course, no one that posts on these threads CAN legitimately prove that Trump is a racist, because he ISN'T. It's as simple as that. I'm sure there will most likely be SOMEONE on here of the liberal lunatic crowd that will TRY to paint him as a racist, but it will be a lie.
This thread is a great place for lefties to post their gish gallop lists. I am ready and willing to go through them item by item. which is something I do not do when they post a gish gallop list as a substitute for actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

This thread is a great place for lefties to post their gish gallop lists. I am ready and willing to go through them item by item. which is something I do not do when they post a gish gallop list as a substitute for actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist.
It will be interesting to see if any of the Lefties DO reply, and in what manner.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

It will be interesting to see if any of the Lefties DO reply, and in what manner.
I just realized that I may need to ask lefties to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist in order to get any of them to post a gish gallop list. Superbadbrutha and IM2 like posting gish gallop in place of actual evidence, maybe one of them will take advantage of this opportunity...

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

I just realized that I may need to ask lefties to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist in order to get any of them to post a gish gallop list. Superbadbrutha and IM2 like posting gish gallop in place of actual evidence, maybe one of them will take advantage of this opportunity...
It looks like the Lefties are avoiding this thread. No surprise there.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

Let's see if this gets them out from hiding, this is what usually gets them to post gish gallop:

Lefties, trump is not a racist. If you think he is a racist, post your evidence here. If you dodge this thread, it will mean that lefties are fully aware that trump is not a racist, and that he has never been one.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

Let's see if this gets them out from hiding, this is what usually gets them to post gish gallop:

Lefties, trump is not a racist. If you think he is a racist, post your evidence here. If you dodge this thread, it will mean that lefties are fully aware that trump is not a racist, and that he has never been one.
Good one, Ev.

Of course, no one that posts on these threads CAN legitimately prove that Trump is a racist, because he ISN'T.

I'm not in the PROOF business, since it would take a mountain of mon$$$ey to prove this.
But trump calling:

1) The judge with the Mexican name, Gonzalo Curiel, a racist......might be racist. Even though he was born in Indiana.
He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”
2) The Central Park 5.
What do you contards think about this?
If this is a LIE, then Prove it to US.

Here is 2. Just 2.
Deny these 2 before I defeated bluzman61 and need to present more evidence.
Defend these two posts bluzman61 .

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

This OP is a perfect example of the Gish Gallop!

Of course, no one that posts on these threads CAN legitimately prove that Trump is a racist, because he ISN'T.

I'm not in the PROOF business, since it would take a mountain of mon$$$ey to prove this.
But trump calling:

1) The judge with the Mexican name, Gonzalo Curiel, a racist......might be racist. Even though he was born in Indiana.
He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”
2) The Central Park 5.

Here is 2. Just 2.
Winnie, you've proven NOTHING. You really ARE an idiot.

Gish gallop - Wikipedia

Gish gallop

This OP is a perfect example of the Gish Gallop!
And where's your proof that President Trump IS a racist? I thought so. And next time, please address the question posed in the beginning of the thread, instead of deflecting, diverting, dodging or evading, edith.

But trump calling:

2) The Central Park 5.

Here is 2. Just 2.
Winnie, you've proven NOTHING. You really ARE an idiot.

Yet you SOMEHOW liked my NFL toughness response.
Dude, you need to seek help.
Did trump attack the Central 5 or not?
Or the Mexican judge from Indiana?

Just tell me the facts you want to discuss, and we can do it.

But trump calling:

2) The Central Park 5.

Here is 2. Just 2.
And where's your proof that President Trump IS a racist?

Deny this bluzman61

But trump calling:

2) The Central Park 5.

Here is 2. Just 2.
Deny these 2 before I defeated @bluzman61 and need to present more evidence.
Defend these two posts @bluzman61 .

Private citizen Donald Trump spent that paltry amount on the ads AFTER they EACH WERE CONVICTED OF RAPE AND MURDER. You skipped that part. I am shocked that you skipped that minor detail!

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg

The OP has been shown ample evidence of trumps racism. So he can whine all he wants about his own made up gish gallup.

And you are citing a man who was given a free college education and didn't graduate. I can say that because I was a college athlete and did graduate. Barkley has no clue and should listen to Champ Bailey:

“And to my black brothers, if you do not have anything positive to say about our social challenges, please keep your mouth shut.”

Champ Bailey, 2019 NFL Hall of Fame Induction

New Topics

Forum List

Back