Girls’ high school basketball coach banned for forfeiting game over transgender player has no regrets: ‘Asking for injury’

There must be enough such trannies around to form their own leagues. You can also play a great game with fewer than five on a team. As long as these freaks want to play sports let's accommodate them with their own leagues.
Separate but equal? No, they WANT to compete with girls

I actually see nothing wrong with a trans player on a girls basketball team. The discrimination and hatred toward them is awful and unjust. We need to be fair toward others who are different than us and respect their feelings. They deserve respect and the right to play just like any other high school athlete. If female is the gender they identify with then people should respect that and accept it. It is really awful the prejudice against them. How can people be so cruel.

They can still play dork, just not on the girls teams.

Little to no defense of this. But the progressives do support it, even if they are embarassed to say so on a forum where people can talk back.

I actually see nothing wrong with a trans player on a girls basketball team.
That makes you extremely ignorant of biology at the least

But you are just here as a troll, you know there is no discrimination or prejudice against transexuals. Hell, they are celebrated as celebrities across the country and can go just about anywhere they like.

Troll and flame on, I see through your lies, and now everyone else will as well

Sad, there is a place, a time for everything. Transexuals, having lived in california, I have seen transexuals in many different places. They have places to live, and work. Hassel free.

Transexuals are celebrated in bars and clubs, performing shows for thousands upon thousands of people. Millions watch them on Television.

Yes, there have been cases where they have been beat, sometimes cause of their demented aggressiveness in pursuing "straight" men or teenagers. '

I remember a case up in the Bay Area of California where a teenage transexual kept making advances on a straight african american teenager, and thus got killed.

Same thing happened in the los angeles area, in high school, a transexual made advances on a straight boy until the straight boy killed him.

Prejudice or natural human behavior, to reject what is not normal.

The youngest amongst us, have the strongest feelings of natural rejection of what is not normal. That is not taught to them. It is instinct. To reject that which is abnormal.

Yup, and the proof of this is the explosion in the numbers of youth who suddenly see themselves as being "in the wrong body". This is a psychological/sociological phenomenon. It isn't something new or latent in our biology.

Exactly. It is called conditioning. Unfortunately, it is the same thing that is happening to many of our school kids with regards to politics. It has been happening for years and it is VERY hard to break such conditioning.

I actually see nothing wrong with a trans player on a girls basketball team. The discrimination and hatred toward them is awful and unjust. We need to be fair toward others who are different than us and respect their feelings. They deserve respect and the right to play just like any other high school athlete. If female is the gender they identify with then people should respect that and accept it. It is really awful the prejudice against them. How can people be so cruel.

You obviously have never played organized sports above a grade school level If you see nothing wrong with this. Once past grade school, biological males have a huge advantage over biological females. Have you ever wondered why you don’t see trans-men attempting to compete on boys teams? They wouldn’t stand a chance and they know it, so they stick with their fellow biological females. It is the trans-women who decide to compete with biological females because they can dominate.

I salute this coach. He deserves a medal. Not being banned. The state should be banned for allowing males to compete with females.

Girls’ high school basketball coach banned for forfeiting game over transgender player has no regrets: ‘Asking for injury’

The coach of a Vermont high school girls basketball team that was banned from state athletics after forfeiting a game against a squad with a trans player defended the decision — stressing the danger of a biological male playing against girls.

“I’ve got four daughters. I’ve coached them all at one point in their careers playing high school basketball,” Chris Goodwin, coach of the girls’ team at the Mid-Vermont Christian School, said Monday on “Fox & Friends.”

“I’ve also filled in for the boys’ coach when he can’t make a practice, and I run those practices, and boys just play at a different speed, a different force … than the girls play. It’s a different game,” he said, adding that it would be “irresponsible” and “asking for an injury” to a smaller female athlete.

When will this American Freak Show end?

I bet you'd feel the same way about pedophiles. After all, this is the ultimate goal of sexual deviants.

The Coach should have hired 2 bigger "trannies" to body slam the deranged loon who was physically hurting his players

Yup, and the proof of this is the explosion in the numbers of youth who suddenly see themselves as being "in the wrong body". This is a psychological/sociological phenomenon. It isn't something new or latent in our biology.

Brainwashing and indoctrination, pure and simple. Been going on since the 1960's, via all the groomer fronts posing as 'educational orgs' and 'psychology studies'.

Great sarcasm.

The Coach should have hired 2 bigger "trannies" to body slam the deranged loon who was physically hurting his players

The people in the bleachers should have swarmed the freak and thrown him out of the building. They only do this shit to mock sane people who sit and do nothing about it. The fans should have shut it down immediately.

(1) We should all be very respectful of transgender people.

(2) We can only imagine the emotional turmoil suffered by them.

(3) But binary teams should simply -- in a kind and firm manner -- decline to play against any team with transgender/non-binary athletes.

Forum List

Back