Gingrich suggests Congress change conflict of interest laws for Comrade Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've had to change a lot of things for Comrade Trumpsky. But I doubt that congress will go for a new conflict of interest clause just to suite his greatness.

They let Barry get away with selling his book to foreign leaders, what's the big deal if someone rents a hotel room at a Trump property

Since there is no conflict of interest guess Comrade Jim can kiss his own ass.

Since there is no conflict of interest guess Comrade Jim can kiss his own ass.

Ha.ha.--I owned my own small business for over 30 years, and if my daughter or son took it over--would I still protect their business which used to be MINE. OF COURSE I would.

Comrade Trumpsky has hotels, golf courses, all over the world. Handing them over to his kids means NOTHING--there is still a conflict of interest.

He really needed to sell off all these assets--then he can honestly say he is conflict of interest free.

As I said. No conflict of interest. His very capable kids will be running things.

If anything occurs I'm sure they will be able to handle it.

Comrade Oreo you need to chill. Have a beer and think about other things than the Hillary loss and your obsession with Trump.

Of course there wouldn't have been a conflict of interest with the Clinton foundation if Hillary was President it was all going to "handed" over to Chelsea That's what happened when Hillary was Secretary of State, oh wait that didn't happen she used her position to enrich the foundation, but its ok because she is a Clinton.

They let Barry get away with selling his book to foreign leaders, what's the big deal if someone rents a hotel room at a Trump property

I love it when I'm my own landlord. Think I'll raise my rent, make extra cash. I won't like it but I'll have more income.

The difference is--you can write a book about yourself--"out of office" but you can't write a book while you're in the Oval office. Comrade Trumpsky still being producer of his celebrity Apprentice show is a blatant conflict of interest. Turning over business's to his kids is a JOKE--because he no matter what, he will protect those business's, which is another blatant conflict of interest, since he owns properties all over the world.

It's going to be slow torture session for the next 4 years, (if he is not impeached first.)

Someone actually told me them renting a room would be considered a "gift"
LOL These fucking leftists on here are retarded man

The difference is--you can write a book about yourself--"out of office" but you can't write a book while you're in the Oval office. Comrade Trumpsky still being producer of his celebrity Apprentice show is a blatant conflict of interest. Turning over business's to his kids is a JOKE--because he no matter what, he will protect those business's, which is another blatant conflict of interest, since he owns properties all over the world.

It's going to be slow torture session for the next 4 years, (if he is not impeached first.)

Newsflash: The president is exempt from conflict of interest laws moron.

You know Trumpski us going to push the standards to the edge and hide anything he thinks may give him trouble. It is his MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back