Gingrich--S.C debate-kicks CNN balls up to eyeballs over marital question.

For those who don't want to watch the debate video, it went something like this:

MODERATOR: Mr. Speaker, did you ask your wife for an open marriage?

NEWT: You fucking pig. HOW DARE YOU BRING UP MY COMPLETE LACK OF FAMILY VALUES?

(rednecks hoot and applaud madly)

NEWT: Holy shit! That worked?

MODERATOR: We did not originate the story.

NEWT: LET'S TALK ABOUT SHIT THAT MATTERS! DROP THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM...A REPUBLICAN?!?!?

For those who don't want to watch the debate video, it went something like this:

MODERATOR: Mr. Speaker, did you ask your wife for an open marriage?

NEWT: You fucking pig. HOW DARE YOU BRING UP MY COMPLETE LACK OF FAMILY VALUES?

(rednecks hoot and applaud madly)

NEWT: Holy shit! That worked?

MODERATOR: We did not originate the story.

NEWT: LET'S TALK ABOUT SHIT THAT MATTERS! DROP THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM...A REPUBLICAN?!?!?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

and add John fucking Edwards too

What people are putting Edwards up for political office now that we know about his affair, Willow?

the point is asswipe. gawd yer dumb is that the main stream liberal biased media totally ignored the Edwards story until National Enquirer forced it into the spotlight. just like they covered for JFK and Clinton.

What people are putting Edwards up for political office now that we know about his affair, Willow?

BTW, the REAL point is you are stupid enough to bring Edwards up as an example of a Democrat having an affair and your stupidity makes you fail to see that NO ONE is toting Edwards anymore for office BECAUSE of his cheating on his wife while you people CONTINUE to tote YOUR CHEATER for the Presidency.

Last edited:
Newt Gingrich has just single-handedly redefined the GOP definition of marriage:

One man, one woman, and as many mistresses as money can buy; followed by one man, another woman, and as many mistresses as money can buy; followed by one man and a third woman, and as much self-righteous attitude as one can muster.

the point is asswipe. gawd yer dumb is that the main stream liberal biased media totally ignored the Edwards story until National Enquirer forced it into the spotlight. just like they covered for JFK and Clinton.

BTW, the REAL point is you are stupid enough to bring Edwards up as an example of a Democrat having an affair and your stupidity makes you fail to see that NO ONE is toting Edwards anymore for office BECAUSE of his cheating on his wife while you people CONTINUE to tote YOUR CHEATER for the Presidency.

don't try to hand us that bullshit, you would have voted for edwards the democrat no matter how many people he was fucking just as you did clinton. try a new lie whydonchya? Cause up until today sex was nobody's business.. remember that shit hypocrite?

IF these kinds of baseless accusations are going to be used for something so important as to decide whether a person should get a vote, they shouldn't be interviewed. They should be cross examined. They should be required to present corroborating witnesses. Their own statements should be subject to the same scrutiny.

There is no basis whatsoever to believe or disbelieve this woman.

Some of you people need a refresher course in US law.

The U. S. Constitution and the President

1. What are the qualifications to be president? How old must you be? [eligibility, requirements, minimum age]

Reply: It is found in the Constitution of the United States, Article II, Section 1, Clause 5:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Basically, that says today that a candidate for President must be a natural born citizen at least 35 years old. It does not require any specific religion, marital status, philosophy, ethics, morals, lifestyle or race. Just be at least 35 years old citizen and a natural born citizen.

It does not say that the candidate must have led a prim and proper life. It does not say that a divorced man should be denied the Presidency. It does not say than any particular group of people (such as holy-rollers or atheists) should be denied.

I shudder to think how the self-righteous bible thumpers would react to the annoucement of an openly gay man that he planned to run for President.

Several of our great Presidents had mistresses on the side. It is human nature. I would rather have a qualified hedonist leader in office than an impotent, incompetent asshole like Obama.

The MSM and the rest of the Obama Re-election Machine are desperately slinging mud of any sort at all of the Republican candidates because they know they cannot run on the dismal record of the incumbent asshole Obama. That is also the foundation of the liberal posters comments on this forum. They can't argue for Obama's record, so they cast dispersion on the alternatives. What a bunch of fucking idiots!

Newt Gingrich is infinitely more qualified to be our President than Barack Hussein Obama will EVER be!

don't try to hand us that bullshit, you would have voted for edwards the democrat no matter how many people he was fucking just as you did clinton. try a new lie whydonchya? Cause up until today sex was nobody's business.. remember that shit hypocrite?

Fail Willow. :lol::lol::lol: The only way you can salvage your argument is to tell me what I would do so that it can fit into your little box of Willow Reality.
:lol::lol::lol:

Never voted for Edwards, Willow. Nor would I. And I would never vote for Clinton again once I knew about his affairs. He is ANOTHER one that has never again run for office after the Lewinsky scandal.

But you and your kind are okey dokey with voting for Newt AFTER knowing about his affairs.

But.....I always knew you guys weren't too keen on that "in sickness and in health" oath anyways.

IF these kinds of baseless accusations are going to be used for something so important as to decide whether a person should get a vote, they shouldn't be interviewed. They should be cross examined. They should be required to present corroborating witnesses. Their own statements should be subject to the same scrutiny.

I agree here. Commence a Grand Jury and question her and Newt under oath.

Newt's adultery: Forgive and forget? - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

Newt is a low life scum bag.

Here is something that I consider closer to despicable: “Gingrich divorced his first wife, Jackie, as she was being treated for cancer,” ABC News reported, and he moved to divorce his second wife, Marianne, “just months after she had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.”

But that is not despicable to Newt Gingrich. To him it is despicable that ABC put Marianne on the air saying that Gingrich had requested an “open marriage” so he could more easily pursue his multi-year affair with a congressional aide.

"But that is not despicable to Newt Gingrich"

When did he ever say he is not repulsed by the way he acted?

To the contrary, he has openly admitted to the hurt he created, has expressed remorse for it, admits he was very much in the wrong....and "claims" he has changed his ways for the better.

I say "claims" as the question is whether or not he really has...

But the point is he never said he did not find his actions of the past dispicable.

I agree here. Commence a Grand Jury and question her and Newt under oath.

lol.....you are still sticking to that.
Hey...I admire your convictions.....no sarcasm...

Fail Willow. :lol::lol::lol: The only way you can salvage your argument is to tell me what I would do so that it can fit into your little box of Willow Reality.
:lol::lol::lol:

Never voted for Edwards, Willow. Nor would I. And I would never vote for Clinton again once I knew about his affairs. He is ANOTHER one that has never again run for office after the Lewinsky scandal.

But you and your kind are okey dokey with voting for Newt AFTER knowing about his affairs.

But.....I always knew you guys weren't too keen on that "in sickness and in health" oath anyways.

Yes, we all Believe Ewe Emphaically.

Well, back in 1995 (then wife) Marianne Gingrich said "I don’t want him to be president, and I don’t think he should be"...I guess she still feels the same way today! :lol:

In 1995, when Vanity Fair magazine asked Marianne what would happen if Newt ran for president, she boasted she could derail the bid with a single TV interview.

“He can’t do it without me,” she said.

“I told him if I’m not in agreement, fine, it’s easy.

“I just go on the air the next day, and I undermine everything . . . I don’t want him to be president, and I don’t think he should be.”

Read more: Ex-wife interview with ABC threatens to derail Newt Gingrich campaign - NYPOST.com

:razz: She comes across as a nice, stable, supportive spouse.

:cuckoo:

I'm sure it also has a lot to do with her replacement, the woman who stole her husband and broke up her marriage, being first lady. And of course, money.

Four legs good, two legs bad.

That clank you heard last night was Newt Gingrich lowering the sanctity of marriage bar to the floor. Actually, he threw it down with great force, to loud applause. He declared with righteous indignation that family values have no place in a Republican presidential debate. He was shocked, shocked such a thing would be brought up.

This serial adulterer with three marriages under his belt has lowered the bar so low that even the homos Rick Santorum fears and loathes can now easily flit over it. Newt will have no mental or moral defense against gay marriage if elected.

I am old enough to remember that one of the things which attracted me to the Republican Party was the principle and stated belief that the family was the central and fundamental strength of American greatness.

We also believed actions spoke much louder than words.

Now, things are reversed. As long as you say all the right things, you're in like Flint. What you actually do does not matter. And if you say things in a clever way, people won't even notice you are acting in an Orwellian fashion, rewriting "conservative principles". You can attack a rich man for being rich and play the class warfare card and point out that his tax rate should be higher. You can attack a rich man for getting rich through the exercise of Free Enterprise.

You can accuse a man who has been married to only one woman for over 40 years, and who has raised five children, as not having any core conservative principles.

Four legs bad, two legs good.

So you look pretty stupid down there, chortling away as you toss Newt's salad in your desperation to defeat Mitt, sacrficing the conservative principles you claim to be defending.

Last edited:
Clinton wagged his finger and lied to our face you fucking loser

Yeah. About a blowjob....Wow, that's real bad.

It could have been worse. He could have lied about WMDs and taken your country to war. Thank god no president would be that dumb....
...oh, wait a minute.....:eusa_whistle:
Clintoon continued the 1991 war, with the unilateral impositions of sanctions upon and the no-fly zones over Iraq.

Dumbass.

Wow, that was a weak argument. Try to do better.

I agree. When it comes to electing the leader of the free world, I want to know everything about that person. Character is as important to me as performance. Newt fails on so many levels.

Yeah, right, and I'll bet you didn't vote for Clinton.

If you're referring to Gennifer Flowers, no one was really able to substantiate his affair with her until he himself admitted to it during his second term during his depostion to lawyers regarding Paula Jones. The Monica Lewinsky affair also came to light during his second term.

Hindsight being 20/20, the Gennifer Flowers affair was a pretty good indication of Clinton's philandering ways..... Newt's philandering seems as bad if not worse. Had we known about Clinton, I certainly would not have voted for him. We already know about Newt. Do you still want to vote for him?

Newt's adultery: Forgive and forget? - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

Newt is a low life scum bag.

Here is something that I consider closer to despicable: “Gingrich divorced his first wife, Jackie, as she was being treated for cancer,” ABC News reported, and he moved to divorce his second wife, Marianne, “just months after she had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.”

But that is not despicable to Newt Gingrich. To him it is despicable that ABC put Marianne on the air saying that Gingrich had requested an “open marriage” so he could more easily pursue his multi-year affair with a congressional aide.

That is all checkout grocery store line Enquirer BS.
It does surprise me that any of you would believe any of it.
You folks do not strike me as WWF fans.
But one wonders if Marianne was actually the one asking for the open marriage as she was also living like that.
Not saying it is right but the facts are the facts.

I agree. When it comes to electing the leader of the free world, I want to know everything about that person. Character is as important to me as performance. Newt fails on so many levels.

If you're referring to Gennifer Flowers, no one was really able to substantiate his affair with her until he himself admitted to it during his second term during his depostion to lawyers regarding Paula Jones. The Monica Lewinsky affair also came to light during his second term.

Hindsight being 20/20, the Gennifer Flowers affair was a pretty good indication of Clinton's philandering ways..... Newt's philandering seems as bad if not worse. Had we known about Clinton, I certainly would not have voted for him. We already know about Newt. Do you still want to vote for him?

How does one rate philandering as bad, worse, not so bad, terrible, sort of okay, maybe okay?
What is your scale in determing that other than Democrat or Republican?

depends on whether or not I decide to believe him when he says he repents his sins of the past and is a changed man.

I know...I know...he is just saying that for political expediency.

I would expect you to think that...and it may be true.

I am open to the other possibility as well.

You are not.

Im ok with that.

Forum List

Back