Gina Haspel is Dead? Australian source.....

ok friends~:)

is this the conspiracy theory forum?

ok then....Gina Hapel was wounded in the Frankurft raid.....she was there shredding papers for the bad guys..... she was taken to Gitmo by the good guys, and in mid air flying back to the US, in the plane she decided to make a deal and she is singing like a canary now.

Oh.....she has ben fired by the way, no replacement for her yet my friends.....better to keep things quiet for a while.

There! :04: I love conspiracy, do you too?
Sounds nice, but still no evidence for it other than anonymous source that I can see.

ok friends~:)

is this the conspiracy theory forum?

ok then....Gina Hapel was wounded in the Frankurft raid.....she was there shredding papers for the bad guys..... she was taken to Gitmo by the good guys, and in mid air flying back to the US, in the plane she decided to make a deal and she is singing like a canary now.

Oh.....she has ben fired by the way, no replacement for her yet my friends.....better to keep things quiet for a while.

There! :04: I love conspiracy, do you too?
Sounds nice, but still no evidence for it other than anonymous source that I can see.

I know.

But in the conspiracy forum you can tell it how it is.....without a source that you can name.

You know what i mean.

We can all read between the the lines so to speak,

And then wait and see it was true.;)

False
Lol, so Snopes is a reliable source in your mind?

And BTW, the raid was confirmed by multiple people, but I dont have the time to spoon feed you.

Read these if you want

I saw Maria Bartilomos show a week ago and Rudy Giuliani confirmed that the raid happened, but when they repeated her show later, theyy had edited that out and spliced in Giuliani stating that he could not say if that was true or not, which to my mind confirms it beyond any doubt, lol.
Bwahahaha...nice sources...what a joke

Gina!

Oh, Gina!

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Maybe I need to try 'Olley, Olley, Come in free!'??

Or maybe I can sell raffle tickets? It works for tens of thousands of Buy-dem voters.

False
Lol, so Snopes is a reliable source in your mind?

And BTW, the raid was confirmed by multiple people, but I dont have the time to spoon feed you.

Read these if you want

I saw Maria Bartilomos show a week ago and Rudy Giuliani confirmed that the raid happened, but when they repeated her show later, theyy had edited that out and spliced in Giuliani stating that he could not say if that was true or not, which to my mind confirms it beyond any doubt, lol.
Anything snopes says the opposite is always the cas :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: All the more reason to say it’s obviously true. :iyfyus.jpg: I dine see snopes all of a sudden being right for the first time in their life.lol

Gina.....oh Gina.... where are you?? you seem to have disappeared from the map, Gina.

We haven't forgotten about you, Gina.:muahaha: one hopes you ok.

McInerney must have meant the other CIA Director Gina Haspel was killed in the raid, easy to confuse them.

Or maybe they hired her posthumously.

These spies and their spy things. Who can figure them?

Well, I thought that was a QAnon BS story, but I can't find a single credible sighting of her since December 2020

I have some videos of Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary and Bill along with other notables. It shows closeups with different flaws in the masks, unnatural bumps and tags, sagging features and a host of flaws. I think the white hats make those mistakes on purpose. I will post those videos as soon as I learn how.

Forum List

Back