Gina Haspel is Dead? Australian source.....

I dont know, this should have been on the national news, but it might be getting suppressed, which is why it is in some foreign press. Saw a reference to this from Toronto yesterday.

I dont know if it is true or not, but I am only beginning to wonder.

December 1, 2020

CIA DIRECTOR GINA HASPLE IS DEAD.
By Karl Buvinic
Huge news just in.. CIA DIRECTOR GINA HASPLE IS DEAD… Gina also known as Bloody Gina and also in charge of the Frankfurt office for the CIA where the Scytl servers were located and raided.
BTW, rumor has it that Gina stepped in front of some guys who had orders to shoot anyone who tried to block access to the server in Germany, that she was there and stepped in front. They told her to stand down. She supposedly ignored them.
Shock at Langley right now as this just has circulated around DC about an hour ago. Now its going viral in gov circles but there is currently a strict news blackout. They can’t keep it secret for long though. I estimate this will go public by Tuesday at the latest.

so are you blaming hillary?
obama?
hollywood?
biden?

Alternative theories, aside from her dying are:

She is arrested for treason:

She was injured but is alive and flipped on her anti-Trump co-conspirators

But the latter is also tied in with theories that Obama has been arrested and Biden is wearing an ankle monitor, lol.

Has ANYONE found an article with Haspel in it post 11-15?

Alternative theories, aside from her dying are:

She is arrested for treason:

She was injured but is alive and flipped on her anti-Trump co-conspirators

But the latter is also tied in with theories that Obama has been arrested and Biden is wearing an ankle monitor, lol.

Alternative theories? :laughing0301:
Rumor has it that she was abducted by space aliens. :smoke:

Right now, it's a conspiracy. I would never bet on a conspiracy
You would not do so well at DEA or DoJ, dude.
Nor would you.....dude. Don't kid yourself
I was a contractor at DoJ for a short while, and I HATED the place. The biggest bunch of elitist scum, lawyers and self-important ass hats slamming on everyday Americans all the damned time.

DEA is just incompetent/corrupt a number of friends have told me, the stories would put your hair on end.

Yes, I wouldnt last long at either place and I find that comforting.

What crawled up your ass, FuzzBuzz?

I am simply tossing around the theories, nothing more.

I fully expect Haspel to turn up sometime soon and explain what and where she has been, but I put her flipping within the realm of plausibility.

Meanwhile, why dont you just keep to your Snopes debunking bullshit?

Right now, it's a conspiracy. I would never bet on a conspiracy
You would not do so well at DEA or DoJ, dude.
Nor would you.....dude. Don't kid yourself
I was a contractor at DoJ for a short while, and I HATED the place. The biggest bunch of elitist scum, lawyers and self-imporatn ass hats slamming on everyday Americans all the damned time.

DEA is just incompetent/corrupt a number of friends have told me, the stories would put your hair on end.

Yes, I wouldnt last long at either place and I find that comforting.
What crawled up your ass, FuzzBuzz?

I am simply tossing around the theories, nothing more.

I fully expect Haspel to turn up sometime soon and explain what and where she has been, but I put her flipping within the realm of plausibility.

Meanwhile, why dont you just keep to your Snopes debunking bullshit?
Just trying to keep it real, somebody might believe you. :auiqs.jpg:

Believe me asserting what?
Are you drunk? I have not asserted anything, nerd.
Oh....who said anything about asserting? Please show me where I mentioned..."asserting"?
So what are you so afraid people might believe that I said if not assertions?

They might believe my questions?

You seem intoxicated.

Maybe you should come back when you are sober, doofus.

I heard that plans were under way to remove the mass Biden ballot boxes, some of which were sent through Dominion counters dozens of times "as needed." Millions of votes for Trump were rerouted to Extortion King Joe Biden, and he has to give them back and appologize to President for the dishonesty by way of DNC mischief.

So President Trump wins. :)

Believe me asserting what?
Are you drunk? I have not asserted anything, nerd.
Oh....who said anything about asserting? Please show me where I mentioned..."asserting"?
So what are you so afraid people might believe that I said if not assertions?

They might believe my questions?

You seem intoxicated.

Maybe you should come back when you are sober, doofus.
What you said was bullshit. There, you needed to know, it's bullshit.

And, no, no drinking, probably more sober than you. Maybe you need to put down the bowl.

ok friends~:)

is this the conspiracy theory forum?

ok then....Gina Hapel was wounded in the Frankurft raid.....she was there shredding papers for the bad guys..... she was taken to Gitmo by the good guys, and in mid air flying back to the US, in the plane she decided to make a deal and she is singing like a canary now.

Oh.....she has ben fired by the way, no replacement for her yet my friends.....better to keep things quiet for a while.

There! :04: I love conspiracy, do you too?

The CIA director is not dead. She was wounded in Germany but now she is cooperating with the Patriots.

And yes, she was sacked.

That's how it is,

I heard that plans were under way to remove the mass Biden ballot boxes, some of which were sent through Dominion counters dozens of times "as needed." Millions of votes for Trump were rerouted to Extortion King Joe Biden, and he has to give them back and appologize to President for the dishonesty by way of DNC mischief.

So President Trump wins. :)
That is a n ice fairy tale, lol, but hell anything can happen in 2020.

The CIA director is not dead. She was wounded in Germany but now she is cooperating with the Patriots.

And yes, she was sacked.

That's how it is,
What sources are you getting this from, Skye?

All I can find reporting this are glorified blogs.

Forum List

Back