Giffords gets a ship for being shot

I thought I smelled something a bit foul today, the hildabitch was in the area. And I agree with you, we have true heroes these ships can be named after, instead they chose a victim.

I thought I smelled something a bit foul today, the hildabitch was in the area. And I agree with you, we have true heroes these ships can be named after, instead they chose a victim.

Maybe the USS Pat Tillman (AKA the Friendly Fire) since our own soldiers killed him?

I know the USS Breitbart (red wine always on demand)?

Better yet the USS Michael Murphy, a navy seal that was awarded the Medal of Honor.

Like the airport named after Reagan? You find that repugnant too?

At least Reagan served and airports are named by the cities that own them.

Candyass Reagan never left American soil and spent the war making morale films for the troops. Then he went on to have the most corrupt administration in American history, while likely suffering from dementia while president.

Let's get a real sailers name on a ship instead of a candyass like Reagan.

lol you people flip flop on command now.

He served in the military and as president for 8 years, how does Giffords stack up to that. A congresswoman in the wrong place. Hell we have an airport named after a former mayor. BFD

Candyass Reagan never left American soil and spent the war making morale films for the troops. Then he went on to have the most corrupt administration in American history, while likely suffering from dementia while president.

I bet it really chaps your ass that he has a carrier named after him. LMAO

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

My nephew is on the Reagon. Beautiful ship.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

No hypocrisy, just pointed out the facts. Sorry it triggered you, NOT. LMAO

Ah, well, no one fucking cares.
Wrong, asshole. I care. Everyone who doesn't want to see the Navy used to advance a political agenda cares.
Waaaaaaaaaahhhh!, waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh cries the little baby with his tiny outstretched middle finger.
Weren't you just whining about the name of the Reagan airport?
Nope. This a republican bitch thread about a democrat they deem unworthy. I pointed out the hypocrisy, and how you are a whiney bitch.
She is unworthy. How does having brain damage make you worthy?

What don't you agree with? That a Democrat who survived an assassination attempt should have a ship named after her?

It doesn't matter what her political affiliation is, what matters is she hasn't earned the honor. Her husband though, has. He's an astronaut and has given great, dangerous service to this country.

What don't you agree with? That a Democrat who survived an assassination attempt should have a ship named after her?

It doesn't matter what her political affiliation is, what matters is she hasn't earned the honor. Her husband though, has. He's an astronaut and has given great, dangerous service to this country.

Guided Missile Destroyers are not named after astronuts or college educated basket weavers. This absurdity and atrocity breaks Navy Tradition.

Last edited:

She is the victim of a political assassination attempt and is permanently disabled because of it. That seems pretty strong evidence of giving service to your country. People in the US military who are injured thus in the line of duty to their country at least receive the Purple Heart. Whatever your political affiliation, a congressman or woman is serving his or her country.

Forum List

Back