Ghislaine Maxwell Still Alive

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Imagine that....with the Clintons, the British Crown, Elon Musk, victims' families, Hollywood and Wall Street tycoons all looking for ways to get at her. She better pray Trump doesn't have an interest in seeing her pushing up daisies. Or worse, the Governor of New York where she just got extradited to and can tell her guards to disable the cameras before they fall asleep. :terror:

5efe55d6736ad.image.jpg

Imagine that....with the Clintons, the British Crown, Elon Musk, victims' families, Hollywood and Wall Street tycoons all looking for ways to get at her. She better pray Trump doesn't have an interest in seeing her pushing up daisies. Or worse, the Governor of New York where she just got extradited to and can tell her guards to disable the cameras before they fall asleep. :terror:

5efe55d6736ad.image.jpg

I heard she was Hillary Clitons lezbo lover before Huma

She's a candidate for COVID-19 for sure.....they probably have employees sneezing on her at every opportunity. Baden is on 24 hour alert.....she may not make it to Friday. But it has to look natural....even if she has a radioactive isotope up her vajayjay and a broken neck...."natural causes" is the new normal in murder.

They're saying she was playing slap and tickle with Slick Willy...that he wasn't there for the tiny ones. At least we'd all believe that....the Clinturd marriage has been a sham from the beginning.

They're saying she was playing slap and tickle with Slick Willy...that he wasn't there for the tiny ones. At least we'd all believe that....the Clinturd marriage has been a sham from the beginning.
The timing of this implies that Hillary will or might be the VP pick after all

Forum List

Back