Ghislaine Maxwell 8 John Doe Listen - Question for Dems and Reps

And the reason I doubt many knew what was going on, is seeing Anderson Cooper on there. He was not in to young girls. Only boys and so far....boys were not what Epstein wanted either.

Might not be Bill at all. Might be Hillary. She is AC DC.
We know it's high profile Democrat politicians. One of Epstein's victims, Virginia Roberts, has implicated Governor Bill Richardson and former senate majority leader George Mitchell.

And although she didn't implicate Clinton, she did see Clinton on Epstein's island.

Still waiting to hear a Trumper say they'd abandon Trump if he shows up on the list

My guess is never. It is likely that there is too much power on that list.
If she is no longer fighting the release, I would think a freedom of information act request filing might work. I am sure journalists that love to dig for dirt will be all over it. She can't write a book on it, but somebody can and I figure there is money to be made, so it will happen, probably sooner than later.

If she is no longer fighting the release, I would think a freedom of information act request filing might work. I am sure journalists that love to dig for dirt will be all over it. She can't write a book on it, but somebody can and I figure there is money to be made, so it will happen, probably sooner than later.
It will happen, if it does at all, decades from now when the information won't harm the people involved.

if someone digs enough, they will be taking their own lives into their hands as this is the kind of information that the powerful will kill to keep secret.

I don't care which political party or country they are from.
Hang 'em high.

We already know of one elite from the Royal Family who is now stripped of his titles as the civil case proceeds...
011422 3.jpg

Seems way over blown.
We are talking about years ago, if not a decade, and it has to be state charges, not federal.
Feds have zero jurisdiction.
Nor can any testimony be trusted if the person is attempting to win a lot of money in a civil award.

The Dems have the advantage here. If she names Bill Clinton, he's no longer eligible to be president. If she names Donald Trump, he's got an albatross around his neck if he runs for president in 2024. Is she even required to provide evidence, or can she name names without any evidence?

She is about to give the identity of the 8 John Doe’s.

Question for Dems (and only Dems): if Clinton is names will you stop supporting slick Willy?

Question for Reps (and only Reps): if Trump gets names will you still support him?

If they have real dirt on Trump then FUCK NO!

I say real of course because the left has been on a WITCH-HUNT since the day he proved not to be an establishment communist MFer, and as of today nothing but forked tongues.

Here's a twist. Some are saying Clinton Vs Trump since Xiden is such a fuck up. Wouldn't it be rich if both were Epstein dirty?

Question for Dems (and only Dems): if Clinton is names will you stop supporting slick Willy?

Question for Reps (and only Reps): if Trump gets names will you still support him?
Lol, hate to inform you Bill has been out of politics for a long time now

If they have real dirt on Trump then FUCK NO!

I say real of course because the left has been on a WITCH-HUNT since the day he proved not to be an establishment communist MFer, and as of today nothing but forked tongues.

Here's a twist. Some are saying Clinton Vs Trump since Xiden is such a fuck up. Wouldn't it be rich if both were Epstein dirty?
If they actually are dumb enough to run, I hope both are "Epstein dirty". Surely it would bring the two parties to their senses.

She will say anything to get off the hook of what she did.
Already stating the.......... she's a scum, a traitor, lying scorned bitch who is bitter.
Can't believe anything she says.

Unless...........wait for it..................

Depends on who she names.
I think there is a 99.95% chance Bill Clinton is on the list, but will he be one of the ones named.

Anybody not named, is clearly not exonerated.

Last edited:
I think these 8 are sealed from the Giuffre case.

There are over 150 John Does in this one, IIRC...

This is not really accurate. She has stopped fighting against the names being released, but she is not going to do it. It is now up to a judge to decide and they all come from a previous lawsuit.

Prostitution is legal in many parts of the world. They are even considering legalizing it in my area.

If there was any activity with a minor, though, it should be investigated and dealt with. No support if convicted by a jury.

Otherwise, the news media can kiss my ass: they're a bunch of lying perverts themselves
This would be illegal sex slaves who were minors!

Forum List

Back