Getting serious about Covid.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I would like to suggest that during this current health crisis all the men be required to wear top hats and all the women wear corsets. The children need to be ordered to don masks of Dr. Anthony Fauci or be barred from attending school in person. In a world where leadership is flooding the country with Covid-infected illegals while the rest of the country is subjected to bizarre, Loony Tune expertise, forcing them to inject untested chemicals and put oxygen-blocking artifacts on their faces, this would only make sense.

People who publicly try to discourage others from getting the vaccine are terrible people and deserve to die gasping for breath on a ventilator. I celebrate the covid death of every vaccine denier I hear about.

Perhaps some could spend a little more energy on asking why Dr. Anthony Fauci secretly funded a Chinese bioweapons lab?

I would like to suggest that during this current health crisis all the men be required to wear top hats and all the women wear corsets. The children need to be ordered to don masks of Dr. Anthony Fauci or be barred from attending school in person. In a world where leadership is flooding the country with Covid-infected illegals while the rest of the country is subjected to bizarre, Loony Tune expertise, forcing them to inject untested chemicals and put oxygen-blocking artifacts on their faces, this would only make sense.

You forgot to add: if you don't do these things You Want Grandma to Die

And if you WON'T do them then you're a terrible person and you should die--(according to Leftist morality)

If you were to talk someone out of getting vaccinated and they ended up dying would you even feel bad about that? Probably not.

Pfizer is failing first. It is sadly failing first the very people it was meant to protect: the elderly, sick, those with comorbidities.

I hope you feel bad for the time you spent agitating over these failed vaccines, especially the time you spent harpooning the unvaccinated. But that's probably too much to ask.

People who publicly try to discourage others from getting the vaccine are terrible people and deserve to die gasping for breath on a ventilator. I celebrate the covid death of every vaccine denier I hear about.

Unlike authoritarian governmental bootlickers like you, we just want people to have accurate information.

You seem threatened by that. Liars always are.

do you celebrate when the sheep of the scum demonRATS croak after they get the death jab....i will be cheering and laughing when you croak, or get a debilitating disease from the death jab....you are a pathetic excuse for a human...
now, you should learn to mind your own fucking business....sounds like your head is in shambles...BOO-HOO

If you were to talk someone out of getting vaccinated and they ended up dying would you even feel bad about that? Probably not.
what part of--there is no 'vaccine' do you not understand? you are coming off as a simpleton, actually, you are 1

Imagine having such a hollowed-out soul that you would CELEBRATE the deaths of people who don't take a vaccine that has an efficacy timetable of 6 months and does not even eliminate transmission.

For a disease with a survivability rate of 99%

WHUT

Logic? No soup for you!

Imagine having such a hollowed-out soul that you would CELEBRATE the deaths of people who don't take a vaccine that has an efficacy timetable of 6 months and does not even eliminate transmission.

For a disease with a survivability rate of 99%

WHUT

It goes to show what had been obvious since the beginning of the #CoronaHoax2020 to those of us willing and able to see and think for ourselves, viz., that this was never about protecting our health, never about controlling any disease; but about controlling us.

Forum List

Back