Getting married was a good day, but yesterday was better

I will never forget the joy in my heart watching my bride walking down the aisle on our wedding day.

But yesterday was better.

Watching the Clinton Machine finally get what was coming to them, after 30 years of watching them get away with crime after crime, made it the best day in my life.

And I think more good days to come, and if Hillary Clinton actually goes to prison it will go down in history as one of the best days ever, second only to the first Easter Sunday when Christ rose from the dead.

Don't over-celebrate before it all plays out. You'll jinx it.

I will never forget the joy in my heart watching my bride walking down the aisle on our wedding day.

Watching the Clinton Machine finally get what was coming to them, after 30 years of watching them get away with crime after crime, made it the best day in my life.

And I think more good days to come, and if Hillary Clinton actually goes to prison it will go down in history as one of the best days ever, second only to the first Easter Sunday when Christ rose from the dead.
This says something about your character. The fact that a potential blow to your political opponent give you more joy than your wedding day is pretty sick and wrong. Sounds like you have a lot of hate in your heart, I feel for ya
It's just cultural marxist psychopaths in general. She is their symbol right now.

A female, who is a psychopath, who is one of those completely unproductive people, who is a drain on everything she touches; becoming the President.

How much is enough? I'm implore you. How much is enough.
You are being over dramatic but I do agree she is a very poor candidate. Sad thing is Trump is waaay worse.
There is no drama in the death of a nation? The death of family unit? You must be older to not have had to put up with it. Why do you think all the Alt-right trolls are under 40?
My bad I misread your post... those claims of her destroying the nation and her emails being like watergate etc etc etc are being over dramatized. She's made some big mistakes but not to the degree that the drama queens are taking it to

What a fucked up shallow life you must have.....LOL

This says something about your character. The fact that a potential blow to your political opponent give you more joy than your wedding day is pretty sick and wrong. Sounds like you have a lot of hate in your heart, I feel for ya

Yup, sick, twisted, sad, dysfunctional, and about as far away from the teachings of Christ as one could wander, even intentionally.
Does the term "Angel baby" mean anything to you, mate?

LOL, this is the best thread ever!!! Leftists are in such a fit over this reopened FBI investigation that they're spitting and sputtering with outrage that I express some amount of joy to see that justice may finally be done.

Guess what lefties, you hitched your wagon to a criminal so what did you think would happen?

Bernie Sanders isn't a criminal, you should have nominated him.

Now you're stuck with Hillary, and she is heading to prison.

LOL, this is the best thread ever!!! Leftists are in such a fit over this reopened FBI investigation that they're spitting and sputtering with outrage that I express some amount of joy to see that justice may finally be done.

Guess what lefties, you hitched your wagon to a criminal so what did you think would happen?

Bernie Sanders isn't a criminal, you should have nominated him.

Now you're stuck with Hillary, and she is heading to prison.

Why are you trying to ruin this? Have you never heard of Murphy's Law?

It's just cultural marxist psychopaths in general. She is their symbol right now.

A female, who is a psychopath, who is one of those completely unproductive people, who is a drain on everything she touches; becoming the President.

You are being over dramatic but I do agree she is a very poor candidate. Sad thing is Trump is waaay worse.
There is no drama in the death of a nation? The death of family unit? You must be older to not have had to put up with it. Why do you think all the Alt-right trolls are under 40?
My bad I misread your post... those claims of her destroying the nation and her emails being like watergate etc etc etc are being over dramatized. She's made some big mistakes but not to the degree that the drama queens are taking it to
Anyone who says "at this point, what difference does it make", when confronted with accountability has NO PLACE governing a country or anything else.

These "women" must be removed from their jobs and where possible, jailed/executed. Hillary is the symbol of them and must be dragged through the sewer as an example and a message to The cultural marxists who are destroying us through their occupation if the universities.

I think they have found something that is going to get this craven and Depraved* person defeated in the election, or impeached later---in case our Pravda-like Media can get this covered up for now.

The fact that they found the evidence mixed up with pictures of Carlos Danger's Weiner means God has a sense of humor...and may even be a Trumpster.

_____
*I am comfortable with referring to Hillary Clinton as Depraved, after she stood in front of the coffins of the dead from Benghazi and told the parents they would get the guy who made that video and got their sons killed....that's depraved...a depraved lie...& told to cover up her own negligence and malfeasance. Only a Depraved person can do that.

Anyone who says "at this point, what difference does it make", when confronted with accountability has NO PLACE governing a country or anything else.

These "women" must be removed from their jobs and where possible, jailed/executed. Hillary is the symbol of them and must be dragged through the sewer as an example and a message to The cultural marxists who are destroying us through their occupation if the universities.
Ok so I did read your original post correctly. You are a lune.

You are ignorant, and old.

I have to agree with that!

Yesterday was a very good day! :clap:

Here to many more!:beer:

If you think 36 is old then you are way to young and inexperienced to have a serious opinion. Come back in a few years

If you think 36 is old then you are way to young and inexperienced to have a serious opinion. Come back in a few years
ah then you have a vested interest.

No age is too early or late to have a retarded opinion... or a retarded choice of candidate.

Too bad you don't know how to spell.

Forum List

Back