Getting drunk with old ladies in Moldova.

I was asking…

I do not know if you are British, Frog, Kraut or Serbian but you wrote in your OP about how they wanted to marry you off to a woman, so I thought you were female, so I am confused seeing I thought you were female…
What’s that got to do with it? Take it to the FZ, where you can be as daft as you want.

Or are you wandering around lost, like Joe Biden?

What’s that got to do with it? Take it to the FZ, where you can be as daft as you want.

Or are you wandering around lost, like Joe Biden?
No, I am bringing up the question about your words in your OP stating they wanted to marry you off to a woman and many of us thought you were a female.

So do me a favor and stop telling posters what they can respond to when you opened up the conversation.

It is clear you are a male that has been lying about your sex.

Now if you have any issue with what I wrote feel free to report me to Flac and I am sure he will help you out!

No, I am bringing up the question about your words in your OP stating they wanted to marry you off to a woman and many of us thought you were a female.

So do me a favor and stop telling posters what they can respond to when you opened up the conversation.

It is clear you are a male that has been lying about your sex.

Now if you have any issue with what I wrote feel free to report me to Flac and I am sure he will help you out!

Just shutup. And go to bed.

Wait, I thought you were a woman?

Now I am truly confused!
That's not the poster. That is a Russian who has been living in the UK for some time and went off around Russia and all the old haunts making these youtube videos.

He was born in a British family on 1 July 1974 in England, and his real name is Benjamin Rich.
You are right I was wrong he was Russian. He claims to be Polish and Irish

Benjamin Rich, better known as Bald and Bankrupt, is an English YouTuber, born July 1, 1974, in England. He is of Polish and Irish ancestry. The name Bald and Bankrupt comes from Ben being bald and bankrupt from a bookshop he once had in Brighton. He focuses on traveling to peculiar foreign countries, or some parts of them. Most of his videos have been filmed in post-Soviet nations, but also in countries including Bolivia, Burma, Ethiopia, Cuba, Mexico, and India. His videos in India were mostly in collaboration with fellow YouTuber and friend, Harald Baldr.

Forum List

Back