Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
After several clashes last week
I am now getting anxiety attacks as another work cycle manifests on Monday

Will another fight erupt even worse

stressing

I am alone drinking another guinness stout
All alone and very vulnerable

Well Q the question is why are you drinking if you are on medication for your mental illness?

Also have you tried to figure out how to work on what triggers you and eliminate it from your daily life and no murdering the clients is not an option!

Finally, sell everything and move to the Philippines and get laid daily and just run a moped shop…

stressing
Quasar you have the financial means to change your life. Life is too short to spend it in misery when you have the means to change it No job is worth losing your life over and if you don't have quality of life, then what meaning does your life really have?

When I was younger and had to find work so that I could make it through college and get my degree, I used to tell the agencies that I would do any work they had except answering telephones. Even over the telephone I knew that my tolerance for dealing with the public was practically non-existent and it still is.

You don't have to live this way, you fortunately have money that you can use to change your life.

Believe me, I did it with no money, I know you can do the same.

Quasar you have the financial means to change your life. Life is too short to spend it in misery when you have the means to change it No job is worth losing your life over and if you don't have quality of life, then what meaning does your life really have?

When I was younger and had to find work so that I could make it through college and get my degree, I used to tell the agencies that I would do any work they had except answering telephones. Even over the telephone I knew that my tolerance for dealing with the public was practically non-existent and it still is.

You don't have to live this way, you fortunately have money that you can use to change your life.

Believe me, I did it with no money, I know you can do the same.
I don't think he can do it by himself.....he needs a coach .... I do not know his entire history but i think from what I have read the medications he was taking have done a number on him.

My advice ....go to a chinese herbalist.....there are some good ones in vegas, go to a accupuncturist.....it really works for just about anything that ails you....including insomnia, depression, axiety etc.

Get a Chinese girl friend ....they are nice to have around when you are lonely.

At ER

1650915579195.jpeg

stressing
it sounds as though owning a business is to much stress for you .... on average being a business owner is much much more stressful than working for someone else ... apparently you do have some skills that allowed you to run a franchise . maybe you should sell the business and work for someone else .

it sounds as though owning a business is to much stress for you .... on average being a business owner is much much more stressful than working for someone else ... apparently you do have some skills that allowed you to run a franchise . maybe you should sell the business and work for someone else .
Everything is too much stress for me 😆

Given me a bunch of shots and I got slightly aroused
😞
Always loved a good needle in the vain

A couple of generations ago a man would be greatful for any job that would keep his family fed. There was a time not long ago when young American men faced the draft and ended up in life or death situations. It's hard for Vets to be sympathetic about the whiny pop video generation's stress about going to freaking work.

Forum List

Back