Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
It's some sort of gibberish generator.

Not nearly as much gibberish as Rehnquist's one nation under God with equal justice under law attempt at drugging one without his knowledge generator due to a KKK churchstate of superego Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities who seem to love themselves as "man is God" period.

That’s about as backward as the leftist campaign to rein in the awkward situation dealing with the farm subsidies for migrant pink salmon fleeing communist oppression in the sub-Saharan rain forests proposed by the globalist gay rights agenda oppressing minority coal miners fighting the deep state patriarchy in third world countries with common sense gun control!

Must be reading state sanctioned propaganda as Putin's churchstate polonium assassins being revered holyghosts as those Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS before 9/11 while in all probability being Islams flying carpet hijacking airforce so just as Putin nukes people from a supreme swastika up Uranus court Rosenberg precedent, a drug trafficking Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate couldn't nuke Temple Mount so those burning Bush's "man is God" sociopsychological nuke the US for 9/11 for the national religion.

I reject your fire-brand rhetoric and refer you to the obvious Islamo-free market leanings of the globalist Marxist feminist right wing patriarchal industrial complex who’s techno-babble outshines that of the free-range Cis-gendered Nazi-Zionist evangelical war machine in their holy struggle against the Pro-Palestinian techno-goose stepping kool aid drinking homosexuals who’s left wing colonialist Papal propaganda makes gun-free zones look like a Neo Eco-Friendly paradise in comparison.

No doubt. Taking that "serve the Pope or die" megalomaniacal Islam-free market fabricated misnomer killing a son of God self defense stance, where a supreme swastika up Uranus court deemed killing by nuclear means is the law of the land & justifies drugging people without their knowledge as one in the same; just as Byrd's KKK churchstate of thieving US Constitution arsonists, the burning Bush's 9/11 "man is God" patriot act & Putin's churchstate polonium assassinations.

I quit. I can’t compete with a natural.

Get the FBI/CIA Nazis to give back all the tapes they stole from pretty much any building near that Pentagram.

Did you notice the governments paid shill agent sayit hated you exposing the truth of the coverup and corruption of our government that day on 9/11?LOL

Not nearly as much gibberish as Rehnquist's one nation under God with equal justice under law attempt at drugging one without his knowledge generator due to a KKK churchstate of superego Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities who seem to love themselves as "man is God" period.

That’s about as backward as the leftist campaign to rein in the awkward situation dealing with the farm subsidies for migrant pink salmon fleeing communist oppression in the sub-Saharan rain forests proposed by the globalist gay rights agenda oppressing minority coal miners fighting the deep state patriarchy in third world countries with common sense gun control!

Must be reading state sanctioned propaganda as Putin's churchstate polonium assassins being revered holyghosts as those Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS before 9/11 while in all probability being Islams flying carpet hijacking airforce so just as Putin nukes people from a supreme swastika up Uranus court Rosenberg precedent, a drug trafficking Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate couldn't nuke Temple Mount so those burning Bush's "man is God" sociopsychological nuke the US for 9/11 for the national religion.

I reject your fire-brand rhetoric and refer you to the obvious Islamo-free market leanings of the globalist Marxist feminist right wing patriarchal industrial complex who’s techno-babble outshines that of the free-range Cis-gendered Nazi-Zionist evangelical war machine in their holy struggle against the Pro-Palestinian techno-goose stepping kool aid drinking homosexuals who’s left wing colonialist Papal propaganda makes gun-free zones look like a Neo Eco-Friendly paradise in comparison.

No doubt. Taking that "serve the Pope or die" megalomaniacal Islam-free market fabricated misnomer killing a son of God self defense stance, where a supreme swastika up Uranus court deemed killing by nuclear means is the law of the land & justifies drugging people without their knowledge as one in the same; just as Byrd's KKK churchstate of thieving US Constitution arsonists, the burning Bush's 9/11 "man is God" patriot act & Putin's churchstate polonium assassinations.

predfan shill has me on ignore,he got frustrated with me once when i took him to school that 9/11 was an inside job and he could not refute my facts that he evaded after i pm'd him back telling him i was waiting for his reply so that being the case hopefully you will pass this post on to his salty,lol,two peas in a pod these two trolls are,both ramble on senselessly and never contribute anything,two peas in a pod who should get married.difference is one is a paid shill=predfan,the other is just a non paid troll with nothing else to do in his life.LOL

It's some sort of gibberish generator.

Hanamana! Doo dooo doo doo doo. Hanamana! Doo dooo doo doo...

predfan shill has me on ignore,he got frustrated with me once when i took him to school that 9/11 was an inside job and he could not refute my facts that he evaded after i pm'd him back telling him i was waiting for his reply so that being the case hopefully you will pass this post on to his salty,lol,two peas in a pod these two trolls are,both ramble on senselessly and never contribute anything,two peas in a pod who should get married.difference is one is a paid shill=predfan,the other is just a non paid troll with nothing else to do in his life.LOL

Still languishing in that not so master plan in this even lesser master race of some Islam-Christiananality pedophile mentality more perfect union national religion failure of those new testament burning Bush's 9/11 patriot act to insure a supreme swastika up Uranus court continuation of Arab terrorists to nuke Temple Mount in self defense for an immaculate conception Rosenberg's loss of intellectual property to which would create a foundation for killing anyone, even US citizens over the past 40 + years as one of those 'lah Arab fanatic suicidal Islam flying carpet hijacking jihad troglodytes.

Still languishing in that not so master plan in this even lesser master race of some Islam-Christiananality pedophile mentality more perfect union national religion failure of those new testament burning Bush's 9/11 patriot act to insure a supreme swastika up Uranus court continuation of Arab terrorists to nuke Temple Mount in self defense for an immaculate conception Rosenberg's loss of intellectual property to which would create a foundation for killing anyone, even US citizens over the past 40 + years as one of those 'lah Arab fanatic suicidal Islam flying carpet hijacking jihad troglodytes.

i am going to take it you did not pass my message on to shill predfan? lol

Like any shill all you can do is sling shit in defeat.

This seems to be a holy trinity of 3 wise men running on a retread of a mid 1970's reject of West Nazi Germany Virginia thieving US Constitution - old glory arsonists attempt at making a supreme swastika up Uranus court & getting paid for it as these Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality super egos creation of some beyond the pleasure principle sling.

This seems to be a holy trinity of 3 wise men running on a retread of a mid 1970's reject of West Nazi Germany Virginia thieving US Constitution - old glory arsonists attempt at making a supreme swastika up Uranus court & getting paid for it as these Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality super egos creation of some beyond the pleasure principle sling.
Yes you agree the conspiracy fools are shills slinging shit in defeat

For all those homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities with a compulsive-obsession super ego to attempt to walk on water while making themselves one nation under God with a SCOTUS precedent of if they can't convict Nazi war criminals & hold them economically liable in a court of law then they can't hold Arab terrorist Islam flying carpet airforce trainee hijackers funded by Saudis nor the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate drug trafficking KKK cops nor the cognitive dissonant either.

wow you sure are original,cant even come up with your own material.:badgrin:

For all those homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities with a compulsive-obsession super ego to attempt to walk on water while making themselves one nation under God with a SCOTUS precedent of if they can't convict Nazi war criminals & hold them economically liable in a court of law then they can't hold Arab terrorist Islam flying carpet airforce trainee hijackers funded by Saudis nor the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate drug trafficking KKK cops nor the cognitive dissonant either.
Your word salad not withstanding the evidence overwhelmingly proves conspiracy nuts like LARAM to be complete fools.

He has been crushed owned and proven wrong along with his other buddies time and and time again.

He merely slings shit in defeat as you acknowledged before throwing some weird tantrum

It is original and true.

You have been schooled and proven wrong thousands of times and you do nothing except sling shit in defeat.

Well the US Constitution is from the 1700's, but because Nazis burned Germany's equivalent in the late 1930's there was an American KKK churchstate that did the same; which as homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities went far beyond Freud's 1920' Beyond the Pleasure Principle materialistically just as Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount to ensure the burning Bush's insuring SCOTUS as the only megalomaniacal one nation under God for their second coming of "serve the Pope or die"......

A49F463D-2325-4628-B313-68DD8687273F.jpeg

View attachment 183833

Is this johnny out of his depp on the high seas where if it be an airplane, or even some immaculate conceived cruise missile none of the new testament burning Bush's nor the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK cops would be economically responsible for damages just as WW II Nazis were never held accountable by SCOTUS for financial losses.

View attachment 183833

Is this johnny out of his depp on the high seas where if it be an airplane, or even some immaculate conceived cruise missile none of the new testament burning Bush's nor the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK cops would be economically responsible for damages just as WW II Nazis were never held accountable by SCOTUS for financial losses.

Folks, I have come to the conclusion that this guy isn’t what he seems. This guy is actually a genius troll.

View attachment 183833

Folks, I have come to the conclusion that this guy isn’t what he seems. This guy is actually a genius troll.

If that were true how is it that West Nazi Germany Virginia was about as financially responsible for all their thieving US Constitution - old glory arsonists as Third Reich Nazis were for WW II concentration camp deaths or a supreme swastika up Uranus court malfeasance jurisprudence when it comes to 9/11 Islam flying carpet airforce hijackers obtaining immortality with 40 virgins alongside Muhammad & Allah in forming a national religion troll.

View attachment 183833

Except that he seems to be nothing at all but a blabbering fool who is posting while drunk.

He cannot even strong a coherent sentence together,

View attachment 183833

Except that he seems to be nothing at all but a blabbering fool who is posting while drunk.

He cannot even strong a coherent sentence together,

As those KKK churchstate cops whose immaculate drug conceptions protect & serve Arab terrorists & before them, thieving US Constitution - old glory arsonists so they all; just as Nazi War Criminals won't have to pay or be liable for any damages nor deaths based on supreme swastika up Uranus court WW II precedent rulings.

Forum List

Back