Get your imaginary 'pause' off me, you damn delusional deniers

Perpetual bitterness is gay.

then how do you explain your existence? all I see you do is engage in "Us versus Them" mentality. by believing in this dichotomy you necessarily attract AND exude bitterness. and as far as i can tell, you are perpetually bitter towards most of the posters on here.

you must mean perpetual bitterness is gay when it's not you.

and my point isn't to be bitter towards you, I'd actually love to see you put aside your bitterness so your health can be restored and thinking may come more clearly when you aren't focussed on such bitterness. for if you are perpetually bitter, then you are ill (we both agree).

Published just a few years ago, here's NOAA's multi-national study that provides a good summation of the scientific understanding of what is happening with warming and the climate. The evidence is very clear. The Earth is warming up and that warming has not "paused".

NOAA: Past Decade Warmest on Record According to Scientists in 48 Countries
Earth has been growing warmer for more than fifty years

National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
July 28, 2010
(government publication - not under copyright - free to reproduce)

The 2009 State of the Climate report released today draws on data for 10 key climate indicators that all point to the same finding: the scientific evidence that our world is warming is unmistakable. More than 300 scientists from 160 research groups in 48 countries contributed to the report, which confirms that the past decade was the warmest on record and that the Earth has been growing warmer over the last 50 years.

Based on comprehensive data from multiple sources, the report defines 10 measurable planet-wide features used to gauge global temperature changes. The relative movement of each of these indicators proves consistent with a warming world. Seven indicators are rising: air temperature over land, sea-surface temperature, air temperature over oceans, sea level, ocean heat, humidity and tropospheric temperature in the “active-weather” layer of the atmosphere closest to the Earth’s surface. Three indicators are declining: Arctic sea ice, glaciers and spring snow cover in the Northern hemisphere.

warmingindicators.jpg

“For the first time, and in a single compelling comparison, the analysis brings together multiple observational records from the top of the atmosphere to the depths of the ocean,” said Jane Lubchenco, Ph.D., under secretary of commerce for oceans and atmosphere and NOAA administrator. “The records come from many institutions worldwide. They use data collected from diverse sources, including satellites, weather balloons, weather stations, ships, buoys and field surveys. These independently produced lines of evidence all point to the same conclusion: our planet is warming,”

The report emphasizes that human society has developed for thousands of years under one climatic state, and now a new set of climatic conditions are taking shape. These conditions are consistently warmer, and some areas are likely to see more extreme events like severe drought, torrential rain and violent storms.

“Despite the variability caused by short-term changes, the analysis conducted for this report illustrates why we are so confident the world is warming,” said Peter Stott, Ph.D., contributor to the report and head of Climate Monitoring and Attribution of the United Kingdom Met Office Hadley Centre. “When we look at air temperature and other indicators of climate, we see highs and lows in the data from year to year because of natural variability. Understanding climate change requires looking at the longer-term record. When we follow decade-to-decade trends using multiple data sets and independent analyses from around the world, we see clear and unmistakable signs of a warming world.”

While year-to-year changes in temperature often reflect natural climatic variations such as El Niño/La Niña events, changes in average temperature from decade-to-decade reveal long-term trends such as global warming. Each of the last three decades has been much warmer than the decade before. At the time, the 1980s was the hottest decade on record. In the 1990s, every year was warmer than the average of the previous decade. The 2000s were warmer still.

“The temperature increase of one degree Fahrenheit over the past 50 years may seem small, but it has already altered our planet,” said Deke Arndt, co-editor of the report and chief of the Climate Monitoring Branch of NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center. “Glaciers and sea ice are melting, heavy rainfall is intensifying and heat waves are more common. And, as the new report tells us, there is now evidence that over 90 percent of warming over the past 50 years has gone into our ocean.”

More and more, Americans are witnessing the impacts of climate change in their own backyards, including sea-level rise, longer growing seasons, changes in river flows, increases in heavy downpours, earlier snowmelt and extended ice-free seasons in our waters. People are searching for relevant and timely information about these changes to inform decision-making about virtually all aspects of their lives. To help keep citizens and businesses informed about climate, NOAA created the Climate Portal at NOAA Climate.gov | science & information for a climate-smart nation. The portal features a short video that summarizes some of the highlights of the State of the Climate Report.

State of the Climate is published as a special supplement to the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society and is edited by D.S. Arndt, M.O. Baringer, and M.R. Johnson. The full report and an online media packet with graphics is available online: BAMS State of the Climate | National Climatic Data Center (NCDC).

Last edited:

then how do you explain your existence? all I see you do is engage in "Us versus Them" mentality. by believing in this dichotomy you necessarily attract AND exude bitterness. and as far as i can tell, you are perpetually bitter towards most of the posters on here.

and my point isn't to be bitter towards you, I'd actually love to see you put aside your bitterness so your health can be restored and thinking may come more clearly when you aren't focussed on such bitterness. for if you are perpetually bitter, then you are ill (we both agree).

nah

Nobody has more fun on this forum than me. Meanwhile, the mental meltdowns occur on a daily basis in here from the AGW climate crusaders. These mofus hate my ass.......and I couldnt be happier.:eusa_dance: I suppose that when you get humiliated every day, one can get a bit bitter. But this is nothing new......far left people live in a state of perpetual misery anyway. It is quite evident in their posting on this board for example.

Meanwhile, I just keep on spiking the football >>>>>

Published just a few years ago, here's NOAA's multi-national study that is a good summation of the scientific understanding of what is happening with warming and the climate. The evidence is very clear. The Earth is warming up and that warming has not "paused".

NOAA: Past Decade Warmest on Record According to Scientists in 48 Countries
Earth has been growing warmer for more than fifty years

National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
July 28, 2010
(government publication - not under copyright - free to reproduce)

The 2009 State of the Climate report released today draws on data for 10 key climate indicators that all point to the same finding: the scientific evidence that our world is warming is unmistakable. More than 300 scientists from 160 research groups in 48 countries contributed to the report, which confirms that the past decade was the warmest on record and that the Earth has been growing warmer over the last 50 years.

Based on comprehensive data from multiple sources, the report defines 10 measurable planet-wide features used to gauge global temperature changes. The relative movement of each of these indicators proves consistent with a warming world. Seven indicators are rising: air temperature over land, sea-surface temperature, air temperature over oceans, sea level, ocean heat, humidity and tropospheric temperature in the “active-weather” layer of the atmosphere closest to the Earth’s surface. Three indicators are declining: Arctic sea ice, glaciers and spring snow cover in the Northern hemisphere.

warmingindicators.jpg

“For the first time, and in a single compelling comparison, the analysis brings together multiple observational records from the top of the atmosphere to the depths of the ocean,” said Jane Lubchenco, Ph.D., under secretary of commerce for oceans and atmosphere and NOAA administrator. “The records come from many institutions worldwide. They use data collected from diverse sources, including satellites, weather balloons, weather stations, ships, buoys and field surveys. These independently produced lines of evidence all point to the same conclusion: our planet is warming,”

The report emphasizes that human society has developed for thousands of years under one climatic state, and now a new set of climatic conditions are taking shape. These conditions are consistently warmer, and some areas are likely to see more extreme events like severe drought, torrential rain and violent storms.

“Despite the variability caused by short-term changes, the analysis conducted for this report illustrates why we are so confident the world is warming,” said Peter Stott, Ph.D., contributor to the report and head of Climate Monitoring and Attribution of the United Kingdom Met Office Hadley Centre. “When we look at air temperature and other indicators of climate, we see highs and lows in the data from year to year because of natural variability. Understanding climate change requires looking at the longer-term record. When we follow decade-to-decade trends using multiple data sets and independent analyses from around the world, we see clear and unmistakable signs of a warming world.”

While year-to-year changes in temperature often reflect natural climatic variations such as El Niño/La Niña events, changes in average temperature from decade-to-decade reveal long-term trends such as global warming. Each of the last three decades has been much warmer than the decade before. At the time, the 1980s was the hottest decade on record. In the 1990s, every year was warmer than the average of the previous decade. The 2000s were warmer still.

“The temperature increase of one degree Fahrenheit over the past 50 years may seem small, but it has already altered our planet,” said Deke Arndt, co-editor of the report and chief of the Climate Monitoring Branch of NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center. “Glaciers and sea ice are melting, heavy rainfall is intensifying and heat waves are more common. And, as the new report tells us, there is now evidence that over 90 percent of warming over the past 50 years has gone into our ocean.”

More and more, Americans are witnessing the impacts of climate change in their own backyards, including sea-level rise, longer growing seasons, changes in river flows, increases in heavy downpours, earlier snowmelt and extended ice-free seasons in our waters. People are searching for relevant and timely information about these changes to inform decision-making about virtually all aspects of their lives. To help keep citizens and businesses informed about climate, NOAA created the Climate Portal at NOAA Climate.gov | science & information for a climate-smart nation. The portal features a short video that summarizes some of the highlights of the State of the Climate Report.

State of the Climate is published as a special supplement to the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society and is edited by D.S. Arndt, M.O. Baringer, and M.R. Johnson. The full report and an online media packet with graphics is available online: BAMS State of the Climate | National Climatic Data Center (NCDC).

Hmmm.......interesting.....but doesn't matter.

This sure as hell matters though >>>

69% Say It?s Likely Scientists Have Falsified Global Warming Research - Rasmussen Reports?

Last edited:
Who do you think is paying them?

Do you have any clue how credible science is built and progresses? It works according to conjectures and refutations (see Karl Popper). Science is always scant on research money so funding is given priority to science that is more roboust and widely validated. What little money there is just not really wasted on evidence that is easily refutabe. For if it were easily refutable then research would not receive funding (or very little). Let me remind you 97% of peer reviewed articles agree climate change is quite real.

The information backing your side comes from an overwhelming majority of non-peer reviewed, proprietary information and studies done by the corporations with an obvious undeniable interest in certain conclusions that boost business.

Why do you not apply that logic to your side? And yet you reply with a confidence that betrays a basic understanding of how credible peer reviewed science works and progresses from conjecture, to hypothesis, to evidence, to evidence to theory to law or fact. For climate change to not exist you need to tune out aspects of credible science that don't fit your world. Evidence is not corrupted when two separate humans with no clear profit motive studies the world and discover their work validates one another. As this becomes more common things like evolution, gravity and climate change become widely accepted (unless you shelter yourself from harmful data and seek group think). Evidence is corrupted when its based on "industry science" which has an undeniable profit motive.

Yes. Credible science is repeatable by ANYBODY. Ever wondered why the AGW supporters never, ever release their raw data and algorithms to other scientists who ask?

Or how about when Trenberth, I believe it was, admitted he couldn't reproduce his OWN experiment!

Look up the scientific method and then answer how the AGW supporters can claim that global warming will both cause less snow, and more snow. Then tell us what the definition of a non-testable hypothesis is.

answer how the AGW supporters can claim that global warming will both cause less snow, and more snow.

it sounds like you are asking the question "how can it be raining and not raining" akin to "how can it snow more and snow less at the same time?" right?

there is more than one type of climate. in half of the world its "summer" right now. so that's how it can be snowing more and less because there are regions of the world that experience particular weather patterns, some more and some less, depending on the climate sensitivity (which is scientifically measurable).

climate change predicts greater precipitation during the winter for much of America. does going from -20 to 45-50 (Minneapolis) or -9 to 55 (Ohio) in a week sound like a stable climate in Jan. deep winter?

nah
Nobody has more fun on this forum than me. Meanwhile, the mental meltdowns occur on a daily basis in here from the AGW climate crusaders. These mofus hate my ass.......and I couldnt be happier. I suppose that when you get humiliated every day, one can get a bit bitter. But this is nothing new......far left people live in a state of perpetual misery anyway. It is quite evident in their posting on this board for example.
Meanwhile, I just keep on spiking the football >>>>>

Aww, poor kookles thinks everybody hates him. That's sad.

Nobody "hates your ass", kookles. Everybody just thinks you are an ass. Everybody actually pities you for your extreme retardation but mostly people just ignore you, mostly because your posts are always so pointless, worthless, off-topic, and pretty insane, but also because you're an ass.

Last edited:
answer how the AGW supporters can claim that global warming will both cause less snow, and more snow.

it sounds like you are asking the question "how can it be raining and not raining" akin to "how can it snow more and snow less at the same time?" right?

there is more than one type of climate. in half of the world its "summer" right now. so that's how it can be snowing more and less because there are regions of the world that experience particular weather patterns, some more and some less, depending on the climate sensitivity (which is scientifically measurable).

climate change predicts greater precipitation during the winter for much of America. does going from -20 to 45-50 (Minneapolis) or -9 to 55 (Ohio) in a week sound like a stable climate in Jan. deep winter?

No, I'm not. Before the planet stopped its warming trend 16 odd years ago the constant refrain from the global warmists was "no more snow in winter". Then, when it became obvious that the planet was no longer warming and even they couldn't bury the evidence, that's when they changed their tune to well our models predicted this. Which is an absolute fabrication, there was a paper presented which had NINE different models (I believe the number was) and ONE of them showed a rise in Antarctic ice, which the paper's authors were confused about and gave no credence to.

So, which is it. Does global warming cause more snow or less snow? You can only choose one because if there is no way to test it (your theory I am meaning) you have no science because you will have violated RULE ONE of the scientific method which is, "all theories MUST BE TESTABLE."

Be careful, man. You're making way too much sense. Don't you know that could cause these deniers' brains to explode! Oh well. Fortunately for everybody, they have a built in defense mechanism - they will just ignore whatever they don't want to know and pretend those facts don't exist and then make up their own 'facts' - ain't reality denial wonderful?

Last edited:
Does global warming cause more snow or less snow? You can only choose one because if there is no way to test it (your theory I am meaning) you have no science because you will have violated RULE ONE of the scientific method which is, "all theories MUST BE TESTABLE."

lemme pick more...wrong.
how about less.....wrong.

well then you got me! i guess i have to decide, like you said, between the two and therefore can never be right!

well, not so much as i am convinced that you just told me there is no way to test if its snowing or not. read your own words:

...more snow or less snow?...there is no way to test it (your theory I am meaning)...

My theory is no different than saying it will snow more here and less over there, depending on the region. JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE!

One can calculate how much snow has fallen in the variety of climates around the globe and determine whether it there has been an overall rise in snow fall or a decline. This gives a global average but is not meant to be applied to local climates in determining regional climate variation. It is only meant to tell us on the whole if it has snowed more or less than in previous years. So I guess this special theory of mine is testable and makes sense as long as you don't close your eyes and refute me by telling me one cannot test that it will snow more in some areas (like Antartica) and less in others (like America). Because it really can snow more AND less depending on the region--AND IN FACT DOES!

Be careful, man. You're making way too much sense. Don't you know that could cause these deniers' brains to explode! Oh well. Fortunately for everybody, they have a built in defense mechanism - they will just ignore whatever they don't want to know and pretend those facts don't exist and then make up their own 'facts' - ain't reality denial wonderful?

lol i keep getting shocked at how people cannot accept the same evidence as evidence. it is so bonkers anymore the debate is most clearly summed up by skooks approach to tell us what does not matter and then give us a biased poll on what does matter. you'd only think that way if you believed the other side was insane (and i kept help but find endless evidence that most reps are insane on here).

Warmer temperatures = more water vapor that the atmosphere can hold. Air parcel raises and expands as it cools towards its dew points and condenses to forms a cloud. As we will show below as long as the temperature is below freezing = snow.

vpvst.gif

http://www.chem.purdue.edu/gchelp/liquids/vpvst.gif

Warming up the means temperature from 20f on avg to 28f on avg in January may see a increase in snowfall of our location. ;) This is how you can get a warmer climate and have more snowfall. Simply as the snow flake doesn't melt as it falls through the layer of air below the cloud.

Last edited:
Im volunteering for the Politics Forum front. Time to deal with some new ones...

Oh fecalhead, don't get folks all happy that you're going elsewhere and then disappoint us all when you turn up again like a bad penny.

LOTS of muddle headed fools in the world.

LOLOLOL....and you're the biggest one, fecalhead, although you're far too retarded to ever realize that.

AGWCult cares not about facts, it's all due to ManMade Global Changing Warming Climate Disprution

Forum List

Back