geroge floyds autopsy report

the orignal finding was this:

On May 29, 2020, the country was told that the autopsy of George Floyd “revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation” and that “potential intoxicants” and preexisting cardiovascular disease “likely contributed to his death.”

now look at how the second one that suddenly changed to set up the cop:

uh huh talk about setting up cop, why were there two autopsy reports? and how cna you have him die from preasure ion his neck when there is no evidence on his neck there was preasure made. like abraission. bruises . torn muscels things and broke bones. its impossible. total set up. cop should get a new trial.
Not allowed to be presented as evidence....Chauvin et. al. haven't got anything near a fair trial.

the orignal finding was this:

On May 29, 2020, the country was told that the autopsy of George Floyd “revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation” and that “potential intoxicants” and preexisting cardiovascular disease “likely contributed to his death.”

now look at how the second one that suddenly changed to set up the cop:

uh huh talk about setting up cop, why were there two autopsy reports? and how cna you have him die from preasure ion his neck when there is no evidence on his neck there was preasure made. like abraission. bruises . torn muscels things and broke bones. its impossible. total set up. cop should get a new trial.
I agree

but what is cna?

A big difference between an intelligent person like myself and a hard learner moron like you is the way we deal with cognitive dissonance.

Cognitive dissonance happens after a person believes one thing but later gets information that proves that their belief was wrong. A smart person will simply admit to themselves that they were wrong. Like me admitting that I was wrong to call those cops murders.

A stupid person like you cannot do that. You simply cannot accept that you were wrong. Maybe it's a fragile ego thing with you fucking moonbats.
I'm not sure that's an accurate description of what congnitive dissonance is? But I have noticed that Lefties do as your description says: they hold onto to the "truth" they have always held rather than accept the new information and adjust their thinking. I have a couple relatives who seem to be guilty of this in spades. Thank God I got the better genes.. or something.. :)

Floyd died with a knee on his neck. Only an idiot would be unaware of this.

After he died, the cop ignored pleas by the crowd to check his condition. Instead, the cop kept kneeling on his neck.

That's willful murder.
But, he didn't die BECAUSE of a knee on his neck.

Who is "we" thinking about OJ? And what does OJ have to do with this?
well, everyone knows OJ could never do that.. He was rich and stuff.

And if he did it and got away with it, oh well... Blacks have always been oppressed so it's time for them to get a break when they are credibly accused of butchering people

well, everyone knows OJ could never do that.. He was rich and stuff.

And if he did it and got away with it, oh well... Blacks have always been oppressed so it's time for them to get a break when they are credibly accused of butchering people

Pardon my English, but what the fuck are you talking about? Again, what does OJ have to do with this?

LOLOLOLOL

Are you saying that Chauvin was defending himself from Floyd??
Well the criminal did have to be subdued and then once so you ridiculous weepy lib loons and his cohorts in attendance feel he should have been released. If he had been, he would have to be subdued all over again but libs can’t follow that very real thought process.

Hey did y'all hear?

Scott Weiland died of cop-induced, knee-on-neck asphyxiation.

Well the criminal did have to be subdued and then once so you ridiculous weepy lib loons and his cohorts in attendance feel he should have been released. If he had been, he would have to be subdued all over again but libs can’t follow that very real thought process.

By "subdued," you mean killed.

Forum List

Back