Germany will provide Ukraine with the largest military aid package since the beginning of the war, worth about €2.7 billion.

Bet you wish it was true , Titty
It is awful to see and hear how badly the US Nazis are being pulverised daily .
It would be nice to see the Russians being made to work for their gains occasionally

Hope they don't send any more of those out of date Leopard 6 tanks .
The ones that cannot move in the mud .rofl .
Will they be delivered before 2025 ?
By then Uncle Ps boys will be in Berlin .

IMG_3086.jpeg

A measly 2.7 Billion?

Sounds like the Germans aren’t willing to help out their Nazi brothers.

Last edited:
A measly 2.7 Billion?

Sounds like the Germans aren’t willing to help our their Nazi brothers.
Think I read that the tanks number was 18 though nobody knows when and how they will appear. Leggo to assemble .
The US Nazis are almost losing 18 tanks a day currently .
Perhaps Leggo could deliver them one at a time to make it all appear more elaborate .

This is good news. Fascist Ukraine must drive fascist Russia back to its homeland.

We must defeat the fascist Trump and MAGA right in America.

Bet you wish it was true , Titty
It is awful to see and hear how badly the US Nazis are being pulverised daily .
It would be nice to see the Russians being made to work for their gains occasionally

Hope they don't send any more of those out of date Leopard 6 tanks .
The ones that cannot move in the mud .rofl .
Will they be delivered before 2025 ?
By then Uncle Ps boys will be in Berlin

Only the rich win. Meanwhile, the aid is passed on as debt to the public.

A measly 2.7 Billion?

Sounds like the Germans aren’t willing to help out their Nazi brothers.

Not only this. We have killer commands with Novichok who kill everyone in the world who is fighting against our political Mafia and we replaced the patriarch of Moscow with an agent of the KGB and gave him 4.7 billion not-rubles - ah sorry "dollar" - private property to bring everyone into war on reason to pray to the god Putin .,.. ah sorry: Hitler ... Sometimes I'm a little confused in this confusing time of history where Russia works hard to realize world war 3 only on not any reason to have to do so because no one attacked Russia except Russia who attacked Europe in the Ukraine.

Last edited:
Complete collection of sanctions against Russia ...

Oh by the way: When you'll meet Putin, Russian, do not forget to arrest him and to bring him to the international court. Some people have serios questions because of currently more than 70,000 documented war crimes of Russia in the Ukraine. And some animal right groups also have questions. For example: How comes that Urkainian dogs are more civilized than Russian soldiers?

Last edited:
Not only this. We have killer commands with Novichok who kill everyone in the world who is fighting against our political Mafia
Sure.

and we replaced the patriarch of Moscow with an agent of the KGB and gave him 4.7 billion not-rubles - ah sorry "dollar" - private property to bring everyone into war on reason to pray to the god Putin .,.. ah sorry: Hitler ...

Sometimes I'm a little confused in this confusing time of history where Russia works hard to realize world war 3 only on not any reason to have to do so because no one attacked Russia except Russia who attacked Europe in the Ukraine.

$500 million in ammo, bombs, and other things to boom just went up in smoke in Ukraine:

I’m sure Litwin will tell us this is really a sign of Putin dying of cancer or something though.

Sure. ...

Russian, I saw dogs murdered from Russians and I heard an Ukrainian lady cry because of this murder. So my evaluation for the Ukraine is A-plus-plus-plus and for Russia Z-minus-minus-minus. ... Oh ... damn ... I guess now I know why you write a "Z"-Swastika onto your tanks in this stupid, senseless and criminal war against Europe which you started in the Ukraine.

By the way: Ever heard from Siegfried who was reborn in the blood of the dragon?

Last edited:
Russian, I saw dogs murdered from Russians and I heard an Ukrainian lady cry because of this murder. So my evaluation for the Ukraine is A-plus-plus-plus and for Russia Z-minus-minus-minus. ... Oh ... damn ... I guess now I know why you write a "Z"-Swastika onto your tanks in this stupid, senseless and criminal war against Europe which you started in the Ukraine.
Sure. "Z" means Zombies, "V" means Vampires, and "O" means Orks.

By the way: Ever heard from Siegfried who was reborn in the blood of the dragon?
Sure. He had Gram/Balmung/Nothung, as far as I know. And do you know about numerous "dragon-fighters", who tried to attack a dragon without magic weapon, and were killed?

By the way, didn't you find the way to live without Russian energy? May be, you need a sort of "Akkumulator"?

Sure. "Z" means Zombies ...

Also a good name for the Russian attackers of Europe in the Ukraine.

Sure. He had Gram/Balmung/Nothung, as far as I know.

His sword is called "Gram". "Gram" means grief, pain, sorrow. And his name means "winner of peace".

And do you know about numerous "dragon-fighters", who tried to attack a dragon without magic weapon, and were killed?

No. But anyway we are a magic myth on our own.

By the way, didn't you find the way to live without Russian energy?

No. We all died last winter.

May be, you need a sort of "Akkumulator"? ...

You can have your unelected charges back: relativelly dead or alive or quantitativelly dead and alive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back