Germany turning into a 3rd world country

I will think at you when I see the next piece of toilet paper go down the river of idiocy.

The Facts of where the vehicles are sold is easy to prove. Done it on many threads.......

6d0.jpg

All of them know the deal.............new caption reading..........please don't cut off our gravy train..........

Trump on one side sitting - all other on the other side standing and a camera from the year 1612. What's inside this camera?

Last edited:

We beat your asses twice. LOL

I will think at you when I see the next piece of toilet paper go down the river of idiocy.

The Facts of where the vehicles are sold is easy to prove. Done it on many threads.......

6d0.jpg

All of them know the deal.............new caption reading..........please don't cut off our gravy train..........

And what has this now to do with the death of Barnum and Bailey?

The AUTO MARKET is here..................You have no leverage other than build them here if we slap you with equal Tariffs.........Trump has not done so..............but if he does your fucked ..............because the market is here.................

and your side knows this.............We import the GDP of Germany..............and you are a flea on a dog in this issue........China is the main one that we should all be taking on..................

Bargain........stop using protectionism against us and this all goes away........then both sides can take on China together to protect jobs here and in Europe.

Trump isn't going to back down on this like Bush did...............Wait it out if you want...........but in the end your side will be at the table when your auto workers are saying WTF...........

I don't want to see them lose their jobs but I support America first.........just as you do for Germany...........

Decide..............it's your choice.

Rest in peace Barnum & Bailey

6d0.jpg

The AUTO MARKET is here..................You have no leverage other than build them here if we slap you with equal Tariffs. …

First: You overestimate the importance of the markets of the USA for Germany. But on the other side - we are "Kleinkrämer". Every business is important for this one who is doing it.

Second: The real problem is not the import of cars from Germany into the USA. The problem is what to do with the 300 factories of the German automobile industry in the USA and the 100,000 direct jobs in this factories - which are a basic also for much more than this hundred thousand jobs in other companies within the USA. "Germany" is the biggest car exporter of cars "made in the USA". The problem now is (beside steel and aluminium) that this cars "made in the USA" are not able to be sold in China now because of your trade war with China. And if you increase the taxes then they are also not able to be sold in the European market. And you yourself also do not buy this cars "made in the USA". To close this factories is on the other side also not a good solution because such investments are long term investments. So in a worst case scenario when the German car industry has to close factories in the USA this will also mean for a long time that no one will make new factories there, because the USA is economically instable for long term business. It's a "trumpy" nation.

eagle1462010

"funny" is the wrong answer. It's absolutely clear that the businessmen of the future will live in fear that a new Trump could come. The question how "trumpy" a nation is could be an important question for businessmen in the future. Money is fearful.

6d0.jpg

The AUTO MARKET is here..................You have no leverage other than build them here if we slap you with equal Tariffs. …

First: You overestimate the importance of the markets of the USA for Germany. But on the other side - we are "Kleinkrämer". Every business is important for this one who is doing it.

Second: The real problem is not the import of cars from Germany into the USA. The problem is what to do with the 300 factories of the German automobile industry in the USA and the 100,000 direct jobs in this factories - which are a basic also for much more than this hundred thousand jobs in other companies within the USA. "Germany" is the biggest car exporter of cars "made in the USA". The problem now is (beside steel and aluminium) that this cars "made in the USA" are not able to be sold in China now because of your trade war with China. And if you increase the taxes then they are also not able to be sold in the European market. And you yourself also do not buy this cars "made in the USA". To close this factories is on the other side also not a good solution because such investments are long term investments. So in a worst case scenario when the German car industry has to close factories in the USA this will also mean for a long time that no one will make new factories there, because the USA is economically instable for long term business. It's a "trumpy" nation.

China slashes tariffs on imported cars
May 22, 2018: 11:32 AM ET
The Chinese Finance Ministry said Tuesday that it will cut import duties on passenger vehicles from 25% to 15%, starting July 1.

The announcement, which fulfills an earlier pledge by Chinese President Xi Jinping, comes just days after China and the United States agreed to a ceasefire in their recent trade hostilities.

President Donald Trump singled China's import duties on cars for criticism last month, pointing out that they're far higher than the 2.5% the United States charges on imported cars. "Does that sound like free or fair trade?" Trump tweeted. "No, it sounds like STUPID TRADE - going on for years!"

:iyfyus.jpg:

eagle1462010

"dunny" is the wrong answer. It's absolutely clear that the businessmen of the future will live in fear that a new Trump could come. The question how "trumpy" a nation is could be an important question for businessmen in the future. Money is fearful.
China already made concessions.......LOL

Yeah.......Trump should listen to you.

eagle1462010

"dunny" is the wrong answer. It's absolutely clear that the businessmen of the future will live in fear that a new Trump could come. The question how "trumpy" a nation is could be an important question for businessmen in the future. Money is fearful.

Trump is not able to listen to anyone. But that's perhaps a common element between him and you.

German Hillary has really fucked up that country, hasn't she? Thank god American Hillary was not elected.

eagle1462010

Trump is not able to listen to anyone.
Why the fuck should he listen to your dumb ass...............You ignored the article on China cutting their tariffs on our vehicles now didn't you...........

LOL

eagle1462010

Trump is not able to listen to anyone.
Why the fuck should he listen to your dumb ass …

German Hillary has really fucked up that country, hasn't she? Thank god American Hillary was not elected.

As far as I can see we are in the very near of one of the dark ages where again very few greedily aggressive egocentralized peacocky and greedy mighty machine-men are deciding the way of history for all mankind. The perfume of this future smells cadaveric.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This OP/thread is a total loser.
I am now in Germany and i can tell everyone that the OP knows little about Germany.
Germany is much cleaner & orderly than USA, by far, and even more so than Russia, which i also visited.
Of course you can pick out one bad spot in an otherwise clean room, but to generalize from that without overall view is STUPID, or in the case of paid Putin trolls, propaganda.

Actually you're the loser.
I am German, and I live here. Admittedly, Denmark is worse. Berlin, Hamburg, Bremen, Bochum, Frankfurt, Ulm, Nuernberg, Augsburg are bad in vast areas,
but what i saw in Aarhus ans Aalborg is topping everything.
Ok,, not Blackburn in the UK,
Even the smallest village here is flooded with, let's call them Africans to stay politically correct. Not to mention all this diaperheads.
This will lead to disaster. No way out.

Oh please. Germany is turning into the leader of the Free World.

A position the US used to have before Trump became president. Now the US works for Putin.
Delusional. Muslims have taken over and the people are helpless.
You think Trump doesn't work for Putin?

You know he does.

Nobody in the west works for Putin.
It's not necessary. He made no significant mistakes during his hole time as president or "prime minister", he did not attack anybody except some diaperheads in Syria which were sponsored by the US and the EU.
So what do you want? War because its Russia?

As far as I can see we are in the very near of one of the dark ages where again very few greedily aggressive egocentralized peacocky and greedy mighty machine-men are deciding the way of history for all mankind. The perfume of this future smells cadaveric.

You do struggle quite a bit with sanity, don't you?

You do struggle quite a bit with sanity, don't you?

I'm a German. And I smell the next world war. Who is not smelling this war is an idiot in my eyes who likes to let it happen, without trying to resist in the cold dark nights of the "Irrsinn" - you call it insanity - of the species "homo sapiens sapiens" on the third planet of the solar system. No. The situation is clear. It's comparable to lots of other situations in history of mankind. Mankind - specially the USA - is on the way to the next world war - perhaps on the way to the last war at all, which ever will happend on this planet, because afterwards everything will be finally dead here. So I never expect that anyone will say to me "You was right to say so".

And if anyone should think I will go to god in the end of time then he is wrong. I will not go to god and tell him "Sorry - we destroyed your living creation." I will send you to tell him this.

My hope are the women. Men are incompetent and stupid. I ask, I beg all women to overtake the power on this planet. Men are not able to rule the world.

Last edited:
I'm a German. And I smell the next world war. Who is not smelling this war is an idiot in my eyes who likes to let it happen, without trying to resist in the cold dark nights of the "Irrsinn" - you call it insanity - of the species "homo sapiens sapiens" on the third planet of the solar system. No. The situation is clear. It's comparable to lots of other situations in history of mankind. Mankind - specially the USA - is on the way to the next world war - perhaps on the way to the last war at all, which ever will happend on this planet, because afterwards everything will be finally dead here. So I never expect that anyone will say to me "You was right to say so".

And if anyone should think I will go to god in the end of time then he is wrong. I will not go to god and tell him "Sorry - we destroyed your living creation." I will send you to tell him this.

My hope are the women. Men are incompetent and stupid. I ask, I beg all women to overtake the power on this planet. Men are not able to rule the world.

A simple "yes, I'm bat shit crazy" would have sufficed.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I am now in Germany and i can tell everyone that the OP knows little about Germany.
Germany is much cleaner & orderly than USA, by far, and even more so than Russia, which i also visited.
Of course you can pick out one bad spot in an otherwise clean room, but to generalize from that without overall view is STUPID, or in the case of paid Putin trolls, propaganda.

I am German, and I live here. Admittedly, Denmark is worse. Berlin, Hamburg, Bremen, Bochum, Frankfurt, Ulm, Nuernberg, Augsburg are bad in vast areas,
Even the smallest village here is flooded with, let's call them Africans to stay politically correct. Not to mention all this diaperheads.

I'm quite sure you are not a German. Why do you lie?

Last edited:

A simple "yes, I'm bat shit crazy" would have sufficed.

no comment

GERMANY turning into a 3rd world country looks alot like california hows those migrants working out

OMG it looks like a total s...t hole Third world nations live like that with trash all over the place they dump it where they step doesn't matter to them......

I guess if you do not like clean water,good schools, best economy in europe, low crime rates and all of this after having to soak up east germany, then it is third world!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Apparently, you see what you want to see (the negative side from your nationalistic view).
In the past year, I’ve been to Berlin & Augsburg, and now I’m in the Frankfurt area (esp Marburg & towns nearby). To say “flooded” w/ “diaperheads” is an extremist view, to say the least, especially in the less urban cities/towns. Denmark is not “worse”, but that is your biased opinion.
I see NO PROBLEM, day to day. Crime is not my concern, unlike when I visit USA cities.

Actually, you are the loser if you focus on the negatives. I feel sorry for the muslim women who are compelled to cover up, but it does not bother me, like it does you!

Forum List

Back