Germany Scales Back on Wind Energy Because Its Not Working

When Germany took the lands of others, did Germany give back those lands freely? No.

The only way Germany gave back those lands was to be made to give back those lands.

Do you understand what imperialism actually means?

Ever heard something from the German "colonies" France, England or the country of the Vandals in North-Africa? Or ever heard about that Spain and Germany had the same emperor? Or ever heard about that one of the emperors lived his whole life in Sicily, where he was interested in scientific research and where he had created a relativelly modern multi-cultural state - in the middle age?

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

So you will believe me, "Herrenmensch" - or better to say: "Herrentier" -, that the risk for your soldiers to be sent home scalped is relativelly high, if the USA will force us to do so. The best is: Take your soldiers. Leave Germany. If not yesterday then now. Don't forget to take your nukes and your interception facilities with you.

If it were up to me I absolutely would abandon Europe.

Abandon? Strange form to think. The USA is an European nation - a child of the enlightenment. So what means "to abandon Europe"?

I say let Darwin work.

¿Darwin? ... :lol: ... What kind of Darwin? In case idiots would darwinianly die out I had to speak with a ghost now.

It means some people have to experience the consequences of their actions to learn from them.

You seem to have not any good idea about the real theory of evolution nor about real life.

Nope. I understand it quite well. I expect better than you.

This I doubt.

I couldn't care less that you do. ;)

You don't know what you don't know - that's your problem. Your statement of intentional ignorance makes it not better that you never used an evolutionary thought nor an evolutionary way. You are allknowing and allmighty. And I have the feeling someone else is allknowing and allmighty.

Wer der Erste war, wusste schon bald keiner mehr,
Doch wahrscheinlich der bucklige Handelsvertreter,
Der mitten am Tag seine Kleider zerriss
Als die schwarz-weiß gestreifte Tarantel ihn biss.
Er hüpfte und tanzte die Straße entlang
Wobei er mit Hüfte und Armen schwang:
Eins und Zwei Drei und Vier Fünf Sechs tadumm
Und bei Dreißig dann einmal im Kreise herum.

So tanzt man seit jeher die Tarantella, die Tarantella, die Tarantella,
So tanzt man seit jeher die Tarantella, die Tarantella.

Der Bucklige biss einer Hausfrau ins Knie,
Als sie an der Haustür "Ich kaufe nichts schrie".
Und die Frau hieb die Zähne in ihren Mann,
Als er neben ihr lag und zu schnarchen begann.
Und der Mann schlüpfte diesmal am anderen Tag
Nicht dem Chef ins Gesäß sondern schnappte danach.
Und der Chef fuhr mit gläßernem Spinnenblick
Seiner Ehefrau während sie schlief ins Genick.

Beim Leichenschmauß tanzte man die Tarantella, die Tarantella, die Tarantella,
Beim Leichenschmauß tanzte man die Tarantella, die Tarantella.

Die Frau verbrannte bis auf ihr Gebiss,
Das der Feuerbestatter gleich mitgehen hieß.
Er brach der Prothese die Goldzähne aus
Und trug sie ins städtische Pfandleiherhaus.
Der Pfandleiher, der sie recht schmuddelig fand,
Zerschnitt sich beim Säubern an ihnen die Hand,
Und er ließ sich dann Abends beim Skatspielen gehn
Und da wars um den Finger des Kiebitz geschehn.

Der tanzte besessen die Tarantella, die Tarantella, die Tarantella,
Der tanzte besessen die Tarantella, die Tarantella.

Und er riss dann am Sonntag beim Meisterschaftsspiel
Als ein Tor gegen die schwarze Vereinsmanschaft fiel
Dem jubelnden Sportsfreund vom weißen Verein,
Der vor Freude hochsprang ein Stück Fleisch aus dem Bein.
Und der fiel dann gleich über den Nebenmann her
Und da wartete keiner der Sportsfreunde mehr.
Ob schwarz oder weiß wurde bald einerlei
Bei der schwarz-weiß gestreiften Tarantelei.

Man tanzte verbissen die Tarantella, die Tarantella, die Tarantella,
Man tanzte verbissen die Tarantella, die Tarantella.

Von da an fehlt jede vereinzelte Spur,
Historiker die berichten uns nur:
Ein schwarz-weiß gestreiftes Tarantelinsekt
So groß wie ein Fussballplatz tanzte direkt
Zur Stadt hinaus weiter und bis an den Rand
Jenes Kraters, der einmal beim Planspiel entstand.
Aber achttausend Klafter der Sturz währte lang
Und so hörte man lange noch den Gesang:

Jetzt tanzen wir wieder die Tarantella, die Tarantella, die Tarantella,
Jetzt tanzen wir wieder die Tarantella, die Tarantella.

Nach zwölf Lichtjahren fand dort ein Hirte im Gras
Einen Schneidezahn, der eine Elle maß.
Er schnitzte sich gleich eine Flöte damit,
Die ihm beim Flöten die Lippen zerschnitt.
Er hüpfte zur Stadt hinein, tanzte und sprang
Wobei er mit Hüfte und Armen schwang.

Franz-Josef Degenhardt

No one knows what they don't know. I know what I know.

You think you know what you seem to know in your view to the world. Yesterday I read from an experiment from Swedish physicists who modified the Millikan experiment. Indeed we are able to see with our own eyes that something moves about 1 mm if only 1 electron hits billions of other electrons. They know how to make visible elementary charge.

And I know more about the evolution of matter and energy than you do.

Aha. Or you suffer a Napoleonic complex. "Matter" is by the way not "evolving" in sense of this what has to do with biological evolution. Elementary particles and powers froze out, because the universe expands. But you are not able to say a crocodile "froze out" some hundred million years ago, because the planet Earth became older and colder - although the base for the biological evolution of crocodiles had been a relativelly cold universe and an Earth with water which did not glow any longer.

Everything has evolved, dummy.

What's wrong - but I am toptred to repeal always again the most sinmle facts. Narural laws (and I do not speak now aboutz hman dercsion of natural laws) never evolved. Electriomagnetism for example froze out - but was without any alternative. For the existence of human beings exist alternative - but for me perinaly uiTpsnsmntta whetrn may ancestors had been dragons, monkeys and/or rainworms.

Cosmic evolution, stellar evolution, chemical evolution, biological evolution and the evolution of consciousness.

So "evolution" - or with other words "change" - is your "eierlegenden Wollmilchsau" (=all in one solution)? Nice description how to know nothing and to feel well educated. I don't see any sense for example to compare the cosmic evolution (base: the universe expands and different forces freeze out) with the evolution of our knowlegde about mathematics (base: different cultural roots and functioning educating and communcation systems).

The formula "panta rhei" shows very well that our world is always new. That's how god made it. Some things evolve - others not. Circles for example do not evolve. Indeed they are only "ideas" - the most fluent things at all - and in this case of a circle for example such ideas are more stable than anything else. Without this idea we would not even know what natural science is nor that the universe expands.

Evolution is when anything moves from a less advanced state to a more advanced state. It's not limited to biology. Even technology evolves.

What is nonsense. We have intuitions and learn. Then we make some plans and realize machines, if we find investors. If people need them - and/or like them - then they buy them. This all follows not any law of biological evolution.

Again... Evolution is when anything moves from a less advanced state to a more advanced state.

What's a wrong view to biological evolution. In this case evolution is a self reflexive system of fitness - specially in case of multi-cellular organisms. This causes in step-by-step mutations a greater biodiversity. The "most advanced" organism - human beings - reduce biodiversity.

It's not limited to biology. Even technology evolves.

To say so is a totally stupid nonsense. We don't evolve in schools - we learn. And we have intentions and make plans - this are teleological structures. Evolution knows no intentions - evolution is not teleologically.

I don't believe I can state it any simpler. It is self evident.

Nothing is self-evident. In the end comes everything from god - also the human rights.

It may not be self evident to you but you are blinded by your vainglory.

View attachment 508568

You suffer here a problem of the philosophy of Descartes. Only because you are able to subsumize something under an artificial structure of thoughts means not that this structure is evident or self-evident - it means only some structures are for us psychologically more easy to handle. But specially in case of biological evolution you have to accept that this form of evolution has not any intentions. When culture froze out it froze only in one single case out. And meanwhile I fear that's the same with life at all. I don't see any automatisms in this context. Panta rhei - that's all.

Nope. I don't unnecessarily limit evolution to biology.

What makes the expression "evopition" to an empty phrase.

Everything is evolving and has since space and time were created.

no comment

No idea what you are trying to say.

Exactly.

Because you aren't making any sense.

When Germany took the lands of others, did Germany give back those lands freely? No.

The only way Germany gave back those lands was to be made to give back those lands.

Ever heard something from the German "colonies" France, England or the country of the Vandals in North-Africa? Or ever heard about that Spain and Germany had the same emperor? Or ever heard about that one of the emperors lived his whole life in Sicily, where he was interested in scientific research and where he had created a relativelly modern multi-cultural state - in the middle age?

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

So you will believe me, "Herrenmensch" - or better to say: "Herrentier" -, that the risk for your soldiers to be sent home scalped is relativelly high, if the USA will force us to do so. The best is: Take your soldiers. Leave Germany. If not yesterday then now. Don't forget to take your nukes and your interception facilities with you.

Abandon? Strange form to think. The USA is an European nation - a child of the enlightenment. So what means "to abandon Europe"?

I say let Darwin work.

¿Darwin? ... :lol: ... What kind of Darwin? In case idiots would darwinianly die out I had to speak with a ghost now.

It means some people have to experience the consequences of their actions to learn from them.

You seem to have not any good idea about the real theory of evolution nor about real life.

This I doubt.

You don't know what you don't know - that's your problem. Your statement of intentional ignorance makes it not better that you never used an evolutionary thought nor an evolutionary way. You are allknowing and allmighty. And I have the feeling someone else is allknowing and allmighty.

Franz-Josef Degenhardt

You think you know what you seem to know in your view to the world. Yesterday I read from an experiment from Swedish physicists who modified the Millikan experiment. Indeed we are able to see with our own eyes that something moves about 1 mm if only 1 electron hits billions of other electrons. They know how to make visible elementary charge.

Aha. Or you suffer a Napoleonic complex. "Matter" is by the way not "evolving" in sense of this what has to do with biological evolution. Elementary particles and powers froze out, because the universe expands. But you are not able to say a crocodile "froze out" some hundred million years ago, because the planet Earth became older and colder - although the base for the biological evolution of crocodiles had been a relativelly cold universe and an Earth with water which did not glow any longer.

What's wrong - but I am toptred to repeal always again the most sinmle facts. Narural laws (and I do not speak now aboutz hman dercsion of natural laws) never evolved. Electriomagnetism for example froze out - but was without any alternative. For the existence of human beings exist alternative - but for me perinaly uiTpsnsmntta whetrn may ancestors had been dragons, monkeys and/or rainworms.

Cosmic evolution, stellar evolution, chemical evolution, biological evolution and the evolution of consciousness.

So "evolution" - or with other words "change" - is your "eierlegenden Wollmilchsau" (=all in one solution)? Nice description how to know nothing and to feel well educated. I don't see any sense for example to compare the cosmic evolution (base: the universe expands and different forces freeze out) with the evolution of our knowlegde about mathematics (base: different cultural roots and functioning educating and communcation systems).

The formula "panta rhei" shows very well that our world is always new. That's how god made it. Some things evolve - others not. Circles for example do not evolve. Indeed they are only "ideas" - the most fluent things at all - and in this case of a circle for example such ideas are more stable than anything else. Without this idea we would not even know what natural science is nor that the universe expands.

Evolution is when anything moves from a less advanced state to a more advanced state. It's not limited to biology. Even technology evolves.

What is nonsense. We have intuitions and learn. Then we make some plans and realize machines, if we find investors. If people need them - and/or like them - then they buy them. This all follows not any law of biological evolution.

Again... Evolution is when anything moves from a less advanced state to a more advanced state.

What's a wrong view to biological evolution. In this case evolution is a self reflexive system of fitness - specially in case of multi-cellular organisms. This causes in step-by-step mutations a greater biodiversity. The "most advanced" organism - human beings - reduce biodiversity.

To say so is a totally stupid nonsense. We don't evolve in schools - we learn. And we have intentions and make plans - this are teleological structures. Evolution knows no intentions - evolution is not teleologically.

Nothing is self-evident. In the end comes everything from god - also the human rights.

View attachment 508568

You suffer here a problem of the philosophy of Descartes. Only because you are able to subsumize something under an artificial structure of thoughts means not that this structure is evident or self-evident - it means only some structures are for us psychologically more easy to handle. But specially in case of biological evolution you have to accept that this form of evolution has not any intentions. When culture froze out it froze only in one single case out. And meanwhile I fear that's the same with life at all. I don't see any automatisms in this context. Panta rhei - that's all.

no comment

Exactly.

no comment

ZOMG. how did you manage to come up with this clever unheard of devastating no,you-gambit?
^^^^^^ Can someone please translate this into English for me?

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

If we leave, will you attack Russia again?

Sure! ... On the other side. ... Better not! ... Or should we do so? ... A difficult question. ... ¿What do you suggest? ... Then we could do this ... or the opposite ... What says the Pope about such ideas? ...

The Pope's too drunk, he should go into rehab. If you attack Russia again, you'll just lose, and probably use kids to fight with again.

Why should we lose in what kind of game with the help of Mohamed, Arab?

Does Germany even have an army?

Hmm ... When Genghis Khan had attacked us - ¿or was it Kublai Khan? - we had about 20,000 well trained knights and in the future we will need to have to live in the near the of a kind of black-hole-bomb when the universe will be a totally dark place.

I bet German armies throughout history have been like the one at the starting of Gladiator, a bunch of ragtag losers who get totally creamed. lol.

You don't understand that war always has only one solution which is no solution. If you'll lose a war you'll risk everything - including the death of everyone who you know. So you might think now it is better to win a war - but this is indeed nearly the same. This lazy - but successful - way will lead to new wars - until you will inevitable lose one of this future wars on a new higher level of destruction. War makes exclusivelly only sense in case of defense - because this is just simple a question of survival.

Not sure Germany has learned that lesson.

Which lesson?

That why we keep nukes at the ready.

You do what? In theory this threat here is about alternative energies and not about wars or nukes. Whatever, "Volcanian": Don't forget to leave Germany and to bring your soldiers home before you start to nuke us, because we never did do anything bad to the USA in all history since the USA is existing - while your nation and your allies damaged Germany much more than all other nations on this planet together did do.

Ever heard of the Holocaust?

No.

So you're a holocaust denier. Good to know.

Nazi, I am really tired about you. Take your soldiers. Leave Germany. Bye bye.

Isn't denying the Holocaust in Germany a crime? Go turn yourself in.

You understood very well why I said "no" here. And I have to warn you: if you still did not lose your soul, then you are latest now in danger to lose your soul.

AOL keyword. Germ.
Those assholes never even made a decent car or bike.
Their tools suck.
The Taiwanese ran them over like a train
Solingen steel aint shit compared to the Japanese
Merkel....even that France perv said she is unfuckable

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

I say let Darwin work.

This I doubt.

Franz-Josef Degenhardt

View attachment 508568

no comment

Exactly.

no comment

That's the most intelligent thing you have said yet.

ZOMG. how did you manage to come up with this clever unheard of devastating no,you-gambit?

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

Sure! ... On the other side. ... Better not! ... Or should we do so? ... A difficult question. ... ¿What do you suggest? ... Then we could do this ... or the opposite ... What says the Pope about such ideas? ...

The Pope's too drunk, he should go into rehab. If you attack Russia again, you'll just lose, and probably use kids to fight with again.

Hmm ... When Genghis Khan had attacked us - ¿or was it Kublai Khan? - we had about 20,000 well trained knights and in the future we will need to have to live in the near the of a kind of black-hole-bomb when the universe will be a totally dark place.

I bet German armies throughout history have been like the one at the starting of Gladiator, a bunch of ragtag losers who get totally creamed. lol.

You don't understand that war always has only one solution which is no solution. If you'll lose a war you'll risk everything - including the death of everyone who you know. So you might think now it is better to win a war - but this is indeed nearly the same. This lazy - but successful - way will lead to new wars - until you will inevitable lose one of this future wars on a new higher level of destruction. War makes exclusivelly only sense in case of defense - because this is just simple a question of survival.

Which lesson?

You do what? In theory this threat here is about alternative energies and not about wars or nukes. Whatever, "Volcanian": Don't forget to leave Germany and to bring your soldiers home before you start to nuke us, because we never did do anything bad to the USA in all history since the USA is existing - while your nation and your allies damaged Germany much more than all other nations on this planet together did do.

is that a movie? with john wayne, or brad depp?

It's ok, I'd already figured out that you're clueless. But more proof never hurts.

oy vey.

and i was so looking forward to another movie lesson by an american scholar on usmb.

The best movie ever? The one where they carpet bomb German towns with incendiary bombs. So Thrilling!

The Brits loved it by the way very much to destroy all romantic German middle ages cities with incendary bombs, because this wonderful cities burned like crazy. I guess this is also a war crime which is fascinating for you. Best greetings to the guards in your psychiatric hospital. And don't forget to pray to your poster of 9/11.

The Germans bombed cities first. Is everyone in Germany in denial or is it just you?

Crimes don't justify crimes. And from my point of view you are in everything what you say such a damned ugly and dirty person that everyone who takes only a little care in culture, civilisation and lifestyle will try to avoid to speak with you, isn't it? I doubt by the way that we Germans were the first who bombed someone down - but how this perversion came into the world is for sure nothing what I will discuss with a structural Nazi like you. If animals would not pray to god then I would not think mankind had any chance to survive.

Last edited:

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

I say let Darwin work.

This I doubt.

Franz-Josef Degenhardt

View attachment 508568

no comment

Exactly.

no comment

That's the most intelligent thing you have said yet.

no comment

AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.
Do you have any idea what you say here on what reason?

Last edited:

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

Which lesson?

No.

You understood very well why I said "no" here. And I have to warn you: if you still did not lose your soul, then you are latest now in danger to lose your soul.

You're the one denying the Holocaust, not me. We should have stuffed all the Germans in the ovens and turned Germany into Israel.

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

Which lesson?

No.

You're the one denying the Holocaust, not me. We should have stuffed all the Germans in the ovens and turned Germany into Israel.

you are demonstrably queefing from the moral high ground, eh?

lol.

any news on the movie front? did you learn something new?

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

Which lesson?

It's ok, I'd already figured out that you're clueless. But more proof never hurts.

oy vey.

and i was so looking forward to another movie lesson by an american scholar on usmb.

The best movie ever? The one where they carpet bomb German towns with incendiary bombs. So Thrilling!

The Brits loved it by the way very much to destroy all romantic German middle ages cities with incendary bombs, because this wonderful cities burned like crazy. I guess this is also a war crime which is fascinating for you. Best greetings to the guards in your psychiatric hospital. And don't forget to pray to your poster of 9/11.

The Germans bombed cities first. Is everyone in Germany in denial or is it just you?

Crimes don't justify crimes. And from my point of view you are in everything what you say such a damned ugly and dirty person that everyone who takes only a little care in culture, civilisation and lifestyle will try to avoid to speak with you, isn't it? I doubt by the way that we Germans were the first who bombed someone down - but how this perversion came into the world is for sure nothing what I will discuss with a structural Nazi like you. If animals would not pray to god then I would not think mankind had any chance to survive.

Germany got what it deserved. And I would have nuked them as well. You're lucky to still have a country. You're welcome.

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

Which lesson?

No.

Okay - You are a lost soul, Nazi. Your decision.

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

Which lesson?

oy vey.

Germany got what it deserved. And I would have nuked them as well. You're lucky to still have a country. You're welcome.

And what deserves the USA in your drunken view to the world?

AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.

When did Merkel transition from a guy?

From a guy? From an AI terminator when she was 16. Under her plastic skin is pure steel. And normally she wears an alternative energy hat with windmill and solar panel. Only in official functions she activates the neutron generator in her breast.

American version:

German Version:

Last edited:
AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.

From a guy? From an AI terminator when she was 16. Under her plastic skin is pure steel. And normally she wears an alternative energy hat with windmill and solar panel. Only in official functions she activates the neutron generator in her breast.

Why did he/she let in so many useless arabs?

AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.

according to my sources, she did that to annoy mr joe blow from usmb.

AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.

Buy a cheap exchange brain. If we blow the dust from the brain of Frankensteins monster then it is for sure not more worse than the hole in your head.

Last edited:
AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.

How is that working out for you?

AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.

How is that working out for you?

great.

Forum List

Back