Germany practically declares war on Russia. Why Putin still doesn't cut diplomatic relations with it?

Maybe I don't know, I just saw yesterday when they talked about it.
If I lived in Germany, it would definitely bother me that my countries security is outsourced to another country. I would want our own military as long as there was a neighbor who had such a massive force as Russia.
The problem here is, that if you put all your pacifists, counter-recruiters and daydreamers in a bag and send them to Germany, they would still be considered Nazis here.

Oh my god you're so fucking stupid.

The same Baron, who is calling Germany Nazi again for draconian Covid-19 laws, thinks that their faggoty ass military is going to oust Putin, and start a nuclear war.

You need to be banned from the internet entirely.

Russian patriots like Igor Strelkow ( btw a Jew) can protect Russia better as a cowardly billionaire like Putin

53c81b4c6bb3f7e10b83c196

Maybe I don't know, I just saw yesterday when they talked about it.
If I lived in Germany, it would definitely bother me that my countries security is outsourced to another country. I would want our own military as long as there was a neighbor who had such a massive force as Russia.

LOL,

the united satanists of ANTIFA-PRESSTITUTES-CSU-CDU-FDP-SPD-GREENS-LEFTS have already sold the country to the U.S. Army

So Satanist Germany can only be allied with Satanist Russia, which in turn lives off of the Satanic U.S government, which is secretly controlled by global satanic jewish cabals.

The only true ally of Russia is China.
Russia shall break any relation with the West and completely go to China

china-russia-flags-puzzle-isolated-white-background-d-rendering-79300380.jpg

Russian patriots like Igor Strelkow ( btw a Jew) can protect Russia better as a cowardly billionaire like Putin

53c81b4c6bb3f7e10b83c196

You call Putin a coward, but as an ex-KGB agent, he seems pretty calm, cool and collected to me. He hasn't backed down from any of the threats European countries or America has given him. I wish him and Ukraine both luck in the coming invasion. I just hope we stay out of it.

In diplomatic language the statement below is the Declaration of War.
If Russia wouldn't run by cowardly traitor Putin it would have already cut off any relations with hostile EU and especially Germany.
The 'hot' war is practically unavoidable, Russian patriotic generals shall get rid of the stupid rat-like Kremlin traitor and start to prepare the country to the sudden NATO attack, very possible from Germany ( US's nukes)
If some stupid loons still believe they can 'discuss' with EU or representatives of member countries the're wrong.
Neither EU nor particular countries can decide anything, all decisions are being made in D.C. only.

And D.C. has only one decision regarding Russia: WWIII.
Anything else is empty blah-blah and deceiving.

Germany warns Russia will pay a price if it enters Ukraine

Germany’s foreign minister has warned Russia that it would pay a “high political and economic price” if it makes any militaristic moves against neighboring Ukraine

PARIS -- Germany's foreign minister warned Russia on Thursday that it would pay a “high political and economic price” if it makes any militaristic moves against neighboring Ukraine.
Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock emphasized the need to coordinate a common European position when dealing with hostile neighbors such as Russia, which has amassed troops near the border with Ukraine.
“The territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine aren’t up for negotiation for us,” Baerbock said in Paris while making her first foreign trip, a day after taking office. She added that the highest priority must be to avoid a military escalation.

“Russia would pay a high political and economic price for a renewed breach of Ukraine’s statehood,” Baerbock told reporters during a a joint news conference with French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affair Jean-Yves Le Drian. “We can only find solutions down the diplomatic route, and we are both ready to become personally deeply engaged (on this matter).”

Here I was told Germany was no longer allowed to have a military. The last two wars against Russia didn't go well for Germany. They should STFU and allow grown ups (US and UK) determine what to do with Russia.

You call Putin a coward, but as an ex-KGB agent, he seems pretty calm, cool and collected to me. He hasn't backed down from any of the threats European countries or America has given him. I wish him and Ukraine both luck in the coming invasion. I just hope we stay out of it.

If he would would welcome the Russian part of Ukraine ( Novorossia ) into Russia in 2014, would not more as 100,000 ethnically Russians brutally murdered in Ukraine since 2014 by Ukrainian Nazi Gangs ( financed and supported by EU, NATO and USA)

novor.png

Why in the flippin' hell would you want that!? They are our enemies!

Because only united state China - Russia can prevent WWIII.
Today EU-NATO-USA believe they are much stronger and are playing with the red button.
The strong state China-Russia can probably make their too hot heads a little bit cooler

Here I was told Germany was no longer allowed to have a military. The last two wars against Russia didn't go well for Germany. They should STFU and allow grown ups (US and UK) determine what to do with Russia.

German clowns still believe they are still important in the European politic.

Obviously you do not understand the fact that Russia, China and the U.S. hate each other, and will fight each other in WWIII.

If he would would welcome the Russian part of Ukraine ( Novorossia ) into Russia in 2014, would not more as 100,000 ethnically Russians brutally murdered in Ukraine since 2014 by Ukrainian Nazi Gangs ( financed and supported by EU, NATO and USA)

novor.png

100,000 people murdered by Nazi Gangs? Yes, Ukraine has nazis, but genocide like that would be extremely obvious to the world, especially in a span of seven years.

In diplomatic language the statement below is the Declaration of War.
If Russia wouldn't run by cowardly traitor Putin it would have already cut off any relations with hostile EU and especially Germany.
The 'hot' war is practically unavoidable, Russian patriotic generals shall get rid of the stupid rat-like Kremlin traitor and start to prepare the country to the sudden NATO attack, very possible from Germany ( US's nukes)
If some stupid loons still believe they can 'discuss' with EU or representatives of member countries the're wrong.
Neither EU nor particular countries can decide anything, all decisions are being made in D.C. only.

And D.C. has only one decision regarding Russia: WWIII.
Anything else is empty blah-blah and deceiving.

Germany warns Russia will pay a price if it enters Ukraine

Germany’s foreign minister has warned Russia that it would pay a “high political and economic price” if it makes any militaristic moves against neighboring Ukraine

PARIS -- Germany's foreign minister warned Russia on Thursday that it would pay a “high political and economic price” if it makes any militaristic moves against neighboring Ukraine.
Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock emphasized the need to coordinate a common European position when dealing with hostile neighbors such as Russia, which has amassed troops near the border with Ukraine.
“The territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine aren’t up for negotiation for us,” Baerbock said in Paris while making her first foreign trip, a day after taking office. She added that the highest priority must be to avoid a military escalation.

“Russia would pay a high political and economic price for a renewed breach of Ukraine’s statehood,” Baerbock told reporters during a a joint news conference with French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affair Jean-Yves Le Drian. “We can only find solutions down the diplomatic route, and we are both ready to become personally deeply engaged (on this matter).”

the answer :

53c81b4c6bb3f7e10b83c196
"Russian patriots like Igor Strelkow ( btw a Jew) can protect Russia better as a cowardly billionaire like Putin"

how ?

novor.png

1639081728477.png

"The last two wars against "Russia" didn't go well for Germany." who said it ? WW1 German won against Muscovy, Muscovite ulus has collapsed in 1917

1639081899852.png

Forum List

Back