Germany Plunges into Political Crisis

Henry Kissinger has no conscience and Madeleine Albright also has no conscience, both are Sociopaths.

Yes he is on the Right and she is on the Left, but as I am not a partisan hack I can say they are both as bad as each other, instead of saying Henry Kissinger is great because he's on the Right and Madeleine Albright is not because she is on the Left.

The problem with Leftists is that you do not give a crap you can never accept that Leftists are nothing ever than almost Living Saints.

And Henry Kissinger's a German.

No he's an American and has been for many decades, anyone who goes to America they consider American, you know the Melting Pot shit they are so proud of.

He took out American citizenship. But he is German born and bred, hence he could never have been POTUS.

Well Americans reject where someone is born, that is why all those Somalians from Mogadishu who are in Minnesota are considered as American as Baseball and apple pies.

Thanks to Leftists and International Globalists its like that in Sweden now, you know the Afghans are as Swedish as IKEA and ABBA. And if you disagree you are just a racist or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Essentially you are what your Ancestors are and were, if you were eg born in Belgium but your Ancestors were Latvians you are not Belgian you are Latvian. Its the blood in your veins put in your veins from many many Centuries from your Ancestors that determines what you are.

Arnie supported Sebastian Kurz in our election, he even did a television campaign ad for Kurz, good we like Arnie if he was still California Governor in place of that ???? his name is they have now California would not have the problems they now have that Leftists are in control.

Leftists ruin everything its pathological with them, Leftism is a mental illness.

Can't open your mouth these days; anywhere. You have to be careful who you talk to.

They have not resisted the Right, they have been prevented from going Full Right thanks to a Constitution that was written by The Usual Suspects that was designed to keep Germany down.

But in the soul the desire is there it always has been, all thats needed is the spark to ignite the fire and then history tells the Kebabs and African savages to GTFO as soon as possible or face the consequences.
The Usual Suspects were the US and our allies.

Leftists are beyond ignorant and uneducated about European politics and also what happens on this Continent. I spend six months in America about six years ago I on a regular basis watched the American news I did rarely see ONE news item reported about what was happening on my own Continent, 90% of the American news was about domestic America.

Also remember when the French election happened you posted a thread almost orgasmic that that weirdo faggot Macron who is married to a 65 year old woman had won the election.

At the time I responded commenting that it would not be long before it got nasty for him, well I was of course correct.

In France the wannabe Dictator Emmanuel Macron, is falling into the bottomless pit fast now. Lol as I just commented all those who are against European Patriots had a collective orgasm when this freak was elected, of course Patriots predicted Macron would fall and the below article and poll is the beginning. Also several days ago across 170 French towns there were mass civil protests about the freak of nature Macron who at 39 sleeps with an old wrinkle 65 year old woman. They hate the POS now, as was predicted.

Weirdo freak self-hating Frenchman a Traitor who comments things like the below, since the 19th Century worldwide France has been famous for it's Culture a Culture that Macron hates and wants destroyed via Multiculturalism of inferior cultures.

French Culture is majestic and something that French Patriots are correctly proud of only Traitors would think the below:

View attachment 161634

Macron is even more unpopular than Hollande and Hollande was the most unpopular President in French history.

View attachment 161635

View attachment 161636

View attachment 161637

Emmanuel Macron faces first revolt as 100 party members resign over 'arrogant, undemocratic' ways

Fox News is the only channel which reports anything from overseas.

ABC World News: no content about the WORLD whatsoever.

Most of the news items that I saw were about domestic America, the only nations they report on not American were Canada, Mexico and I think it was China or Japan, it was like that was it.

To know what was happening on my own Continent I would have to Google and also I got news what was happening when I was on the phone with my family and they would tell me.

Also I had many problems because crucial European football matches were happening and I could not get these on the television and then a friend of mine in Dallas he take me to very weirdly a British pub in Dallas which is owned by British people who now are in Dallas or was it an Irish pub in Dallas owned by Irish now in Dallas, I cannot remember but it was one and they have some satellite whatever where they get ALL European matches including domestic matches, so we would go there to watch the matches and also bizarro situation was that all the Americans in that place supported Arsenal or Manchester United for reasons I didn't know.

I visit the US often, and during my recent visit, I could pick up UK TV live on my iPad. All the main channels. Allowing for the time difference, it cracked me up being able to watch 'Coronation Street' in a downtown Washington DC hotel. Also, 'Last Night of The Proms'. :)

I like America and all the Americans I have met have been great, helpful and friendly well the ones from Southern States, I went to San Francisco and that was not a good situation, especially not good personal hygeine in San Francisco so after the bizarro Golden Gate Bridge incident that I have posted about I think twice I went back to Texas.

Henry Kissinger has no conscience and Madeleine Albright also has no conscience, both are Sociopaths.

Yes he is on the Right and she is on the Left, but as I am not a partisan hack I can say they are both as bad as each other, instead of saying Henry Kissinger is great because he's on the Right and Madeleine Albright is not because she is on the Left.

The problem with Leftists is that you do not give a crap you can never accept that Leftists are nothing ever than almost Living Saints.

No he's an American and has been for many decades, anyone who goes to America they consider American, you know the Melting Pot shit they are so proud of.

He took out American citizenship. But he is German born and bred, hence he could never have been POTUS.

Well Americans reject where someone is born, that is why all those Somalians from Mogadishu who are in Minnesota are considered as American as Baseball and apple pies.

Thanks to Leftists and International Globalists its like that in Sweden now, you know the Afghans are as Swedish as IKEA and ABBA. And if you disagree you are just a racist or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Essentially you are what your Ancestors are and were, if you were eg born in Belgium but your Ancestors were Latvians you are not Belgian you are Latvian. Its the blood in your veins put in your veins from many many Centuries from your Ancestors that determines what you are.

Arnie supported Sebastian Kurz in our election, he even did a television campaign ad for Kurz, good we like Arnie if he was still California Governor in place of that ???? his name is they have now California would not have the problems they now have that Leftists are in control.

Leftists ruin everything its pathological with them, Leftism is a mental illness.

Can't open your mouth these days; anywhere. You have to be careful who you talk to.

That is because Leftists are so aggressive and intolerant of any different opinion, they hear a different opinion and lose it completely this is why they are attempting to shut down free speech, in Leftist Logic any opinion that is different from the Leftist opinion is Hate Speech.

Thereby leaving the field open for the Soros billions.

But Germany doesn't have this, does it?

The reality is that the Koch brothers, Soros and the rest can pump money in because they've bought the political system which then lets them do this. In Germany the system prevents this from happening.

Each party knows if it does well it can soar, if it does badly it can lose all its seats.

The reality is the US political system is the most expensive system for getting seats in the world, for a reason. It doesn't work for most except the rich.
George Soros: An American Oligarch‘s Dirty Tale of Corruption – F. William Engdahl –

Nigel Farage Exposes George Soros' "Open Society" Collusion Within The EU - Brainstain News

I know what Soros is, and I know what the Koch brothers are. Don't come and pretend you're shocked at what Soros does, and then ignore what the Koch brothers do.

Money is coming in from both sides and it's the SYSTEM that's corrupt and allowing them to spend all this money.
Please post the link of the Koch brothers advocating Europe and Russia go to war. Here's the link of the vile, vile, physically repugnant, evil Jew, Soros doing just that:

I'm sorry, but the Koch brothers probably encouraged the US to go to war in Iraq. I'm not sure how much they were involved in the whole process, it's always so shady, but certainly they're pushing the US to the right with their money and have been doing since the early 1980s. So I'd say there's a high chance.

Take out Iraq, take out OPEC, fuel is cheaper, the Koch brothers make more money.

So, one advocating war, the other making war.... hmmm.

Actually, they probably didn't. They are libertarians, which means they are non-interventionists.

But Germany doesn't have this, does it?

The reality is that the Koch brothers, Soros and the rest can pump money in because they've bought the political system which then lets them do this. In Germany the system prevents this from happening.

Each party knows if it does well it can soar, if it does badly it can lose all its seats.

The reality is the US political system is the most expensive system for getting seats in the world, for a reason. It doesn't work for most except the rich.
George Soros: An American Oligarch‘s Dirty Tale of Corruption – F. William Engdahl –

Nigel Farage Exposes George Soros' "Open Society" Collusion Within The EU - Brainstain News

I know what Soros is, and I know what the Koch brothers are. Don't come and pretend you're shocked at what Soros does, and then ignore what the Koch brothers do.

Money is coming in from both sides and it's the SYSTEM that's corrupt and allowing them to spend all this money.
Please post the link of the Koch brothers advocating Europe and Russia go to war. Here's the link of the vile, vile, physically repugnant, evil Jew, Soros doing just that:

I'm sorry, but the Koch brothers probably encouraged the US to go to war in Iraq. I'm not sure how much they were involved in the whole process, it's always so shady, but certainly they're pushing the US to the right with their money and have been doing since the early 1980s. So I'd say there's a high chance.

Take out Iraq, take out OPEC, fuel is cheaper, the Koch brothers make more money.

So, one advocating war, the other making war.... hmmm.

Actually, they probably didn't. They are libertarians, which means they are non-interventionists.

Who are these people? I have never heard of them or seen anyone here post about them.

That is because Leftists are so aggressive and intolerant of any different opinion, they hear a different opinion and lose it completely this is why they are attempting to shut down free speech, in Leftist Logic any opinion that is different from the Leftist opinion is Hate Speech.

I'd say the liberal ideology hi jacked genuine left wing sentiments. It transcends continents.

The "you must be stupid to say such a thing" I can't abide.

What was the Voltaire saying? I may not agree with you, but I defend to the death your right to say it". Or something like that.

They have not resisted the Right, they have been prevented from going Full Right thanks to a Constitution that was written by The Usual Suspects that was designed to keep Germany down.

But in the soul the desire is there it always has been, all thats needed is the spark to ignite the fire and then history tells the Kebabs and African savages to GTFO as soon as possible or face the consequences.

Leftists are beyond ignorant and uneducated about European politics and also what happens on this Continent. I spend six months in America about six years ago I on a regular basis watched the American news I did rarely see ONE news item reported about what was happening on my own Continent, 90% of the American news was about domestic America.

Also remember when the French election happened you posted a thread almost orgasmic that that weirdo faggot Macron who is married to a 65 year old woman had won the election.

At the time I responded commenting that it would not be long before it got nasty for him, well I was of course correct.

In France the wannabe Dictator Emmanuel Macron, is falling into the bottomless pit fast now. Lol as I just commented all those who are against European Patriots had a collective orgasm when this freak was elected, of course Patriots predicted Macron would fall and the below article and poll is the beginning. Also several days ago across 170 French towns there were mass civil protests about the freak of nature Macron who at 39 sleeps with an old wrinkle 65 year old woman. They hate the POS now, as was predicted.

Weirdo freak self-hating Frenchman a Traitor who comments things like the below, since the 19th Century worldwide France has been famous for it's Culture a Culture that Macron hates and wants destroyed via Multiculturalism of inferior cultures.

French Culture is majestic and something that French Patriots are correctly proud of only Traitors would think the below:

View attachment 161634

Macron is even more unpopular than Hollande and Hollande was the most unpopular President in French history.

View attachment 161635

View attachment 161636

View attachment 161637

Emmanuel Macron faces first revolt as 100 party members resign over 'arrogant, undemocratic' ways

Most of the news items that I saw were about domestic America, the only nations they report on not American were Canada, Mexico and I think it was China or Japan, it was like that was it.

To know what was happening on my own Continent I would have to Google and also I got news what was happening when I was on the phone with my family and they would tell me.

Also I had many problems because crucial European football matches were happening and I could not get these on the television and then a friend of mine in Dallas he take me to very weirdly a British pub in Dallas which is owned by British people who now are in Dallas or was it an Irish pub in Dallas owned by Irish now in Dallas, I cannot remember but it was one and they have some satellite whatever where they get ALL European matches including domestic matches, so we would go there to watch the matches and also bizarro situation was that all the Americans in that place supported Arsenal or Manchester United for reasons I didn't know.

I visit the US often, and during my recent visit, I could pick up UK TV live on my iPad. All the main channels. Allowing for the time difference, it cracked me up being able to watch 'Coronation Street' in a downtown Washington DC hotel. Also, 'Last Night of The Proms'. :)
because life has true meaning when there is the telly to waste time on...

View attachment 161634

View attachment 161635

View attachment 161636

View attachment 161637

You missed the point. Getting real time British TV in the US is something special. Particularly when not readily available.

View attachment 161634

View attachment 161635

View attachment 161636

View attachment 161637

You missed the point. Getting real time British TV in the US is something special. Particularly when not readily available.
If it wasn't available you would not be getting it..

Cons hate our allies.
No, twit, Merkel isn't our ally. She is the ally of George Soros, or, in Yiddish, "puppet".

I feel for the German people.
The muslim invasion of Europe and the south american invasion of the U.S. is no coincidence.
South America is invading? You know Mexico is North America, right?

Perhaps he should have said Central America.

Cons hate our allies.

Yea, that's it....moron.
Name an ally you like.

Well lets see.....
I like Japan,South Korea,Canada,England,France pretty much all Christian Nations and Nations that are civilized.
Do I see eye to eye with all of their policies? No I most certainly dont but I see tham as allies and I fear for their continued existence.

"South Korea"

South Korea eat cats and dogs, that is not what a civilised nation does, a civilised nation treats animals with respect.

Yeah, they should use all of that wide open grassland to raise beef!

[/sarcasm]

"The Usual Suspects were the US and our allies."

Your main one as I commented its capital city London is majority African and Kebab now and it has a Paki Mayor, worked out not so well for them then did it. No. Winston Churchill he hated Blacks and Muslims he must be turning in his grave.

The Second War finished in 1945 72 years ago, so Germany is not any of your business anymore, keep to your own business and stop interfering, just do something else like randomly bomb some more Middle Eastern nations that are tens of thousands of miles away from America because you know you have to "protect American interests"

The European Continent is not any of America's business, America is not part of this Continent and this Continent is not part of America.
It was a Right Wing president who lied about weapons of mass destruction, because he longed to be a war president.

Obama bombed more nations than GWB did, Obama was The War President.

GWB was not Right Wing he specifically commented that America was not at war with Islam so the Kebabs who were already squatting in America wouldn't have their feelings hurt and supported Multiculturalism and was pro-Immigration and could not get enough of Mexicans, probably because Jeb is married to that weird Mexican dwarf or whatever she is.
Neither Bush nor Cheney can easily travel outside America. They're considered war criminals.

I am sure you have links to actually back that up since it appears to be nothing but liberal porn.

If it wasn't available you would not be getting it..

'Readily'. Duh!

Ms. Merkel, an icon of Western democracy and values? Is this the same Merkel that had her head buried up Obama rear for years and was turning her country over to the refugees?

Germany Plunged Into Political Crisis After Coalition Talks Fail

The first poll post collapse of coalition negotiations is up, INSA have a good record with their polling taken November 20 with a good sample of 1,034 peoples, if new election how will they vote and its not that different from the poll results from the September 24 election result except CDU/CSU are - 2.9% from 32.9% to 30% and SPD are + 0.5% from 20.5% to 21% and AfD are + 1.4% from 12.6% to 14% and FDP are + 0.3% from 10.7% to 11%

From this unless some poll numbers radically change they are after a new election going to be again in the same political crises they are in now and not able to form a coalition.

upload_2017-11-21_17-8-53.png

^^^^ Die Linke are the Communists and I mean literally they are full on Communists and they are in two coalitions with SPD and Grüne and in one coalition with SPD, I repeat Die Linke are full on Communists, so normal sane minded peoples should have no issue with the AfD going into a coalition with eg a CDU sans Merkel and the CSU, this considering they do not give a shit about the Commies being in coalitions with the SPD and the Environmentalist psychos.

They are in coalition with SPD in Brandenburg:

upload_2017-11-21_17-28-57.png

They are in coalition in Thüringen with a three party coalition with SPD and Grüne with the Communists actually running the operation:

upload_2017-11-21_17-35-56.png

upload_2017-11-21_17-34-28.png

They are in coalition at the Abgeordnetenhaus in Berlin the Communists are in a three party coalition with the SPD and Grüne:

upload_2017-11-21_17-41-8.png

Forum List

Back