Germany plans to become independent of Muscovite coal by autumn and almost independent of Russian oil by the end of the year.

Let me get this straight: You believe what you posted is English?
I believe you are an idiot who never will understand anything - independent in which language you will hear what you don't hear. And I hope I am not right not only in this case. I hate it to be right, idiot. So say something what shows your intelligence.

Germany plans to become independent of Muscovite coal by autumn and almost independent of Russian oil by the end of the year.​

Excellent. Strangle the Fascist "snake" until it withers and dies. Putin must die.
Germany is still sucking on the Moscow natural gas pipe

I believe you are an idiot who never will understand anything - independent in which language you will hear what you don't hear. And I hope I am not right not only in this case. I hate it to be right.
You think I'm an idiot!

That's hilarious.

I am convinced he/she is a troll and really not worth anyone's time. I tried to make sense of his/her posts but no luck. Personally, I put him/her on Ignore and have moved on.
Aren't all these progs trolls?

This 5,000 helmets for use in war had been in context with the delivery of a military hospital, anti-Christian.
Can you tell us more about this German military hospital? Are the helmets for use in the hospitals? Why was Putin lol'ing about the helmets?

Can you tell us more about this German military hospital? Are the helmets for use in the hospitals? Why was Putin lol'ing about the helmets?

Idiot. For you is only important that you fight against president Joe Biden for the criminal idiot Donald Trump who is a persona non grata in Germany. But today is 2022 and not 2024. And nice that Putin laughed. He should laugh much often and without the help of alcohol or drugs - only on reason "just for fun" because we all live on a wonderful planet - if we let this planet be wonderful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back