Germany plans to become independent of Muscovite coal by autumn and almost independent of Russian oil by the end of the year.

Not your problem.

War is per se a damned good reason to close nuclear power plants. And tell Donald Trump never to visit Germany because no one here is able to give any guranatee for his life.

Yup, not my problem. But obviously you have no answer to the question.

Uh dude, Germany closed those nuclear power plants well before the Ukraine war. Were you thinking Germany is going to get bombed anytime soon?

And you believe Trump had anything to do with any of this? Care to explain yourself? Or do you suffer from TDS as so many leftists do?

Yup, not my problem. But obviously you have no answer to the question.

Uh dude, Germany closed those nuclear power plants well before the Ukraine war. Were you thinking Germany is going to get bombed anytime soon?

And you believe Trump had anything to do with any of this? Care to explain yourself? Or do you suffer from TDS as so many leftists do?

What do you expect now?

Last edited:
From you? Definitely not a straight answer. Never mind, I'm done here.
Good. Don't forget to leave with all of your soldiers and nukes Germany and the NATO. We don't need help from people who hate us on absolutelly not any reason to have to do so. Be a problem for someone else.

Little tardy to the party.

That's OK. Trump said this for all of you to see when he was the president but he was such a putin puppet that he encouraged Germany along other European nations to stop funding putin.

Yet, you said nothing when Trump signed the sanctions of the nord stream pipeline on putin.

You continued to say nothing when your geriatric in chief global muppet biden allowed nord stream open and then funded putin.

Then your globalist muppet geriatric in chief gave putin a green light to invade.

Why am I communicating with you losers? You pathetic gasbags and virtue signaling pathetic globalist muppet hypocrites.

Biden and the Germans helped Putin pay for the invasion!

Germany will stop the use of Russian coal and oil this year. The use of Russian natural gas will be stopped up to the year 2027. And Donald Trump never should try to visit the federal republic of Germany because no one is able to give here any guarantee for his life.
Germans should get on their knees and thank Trump for everything he did for them.

You're a special kind of stupid.
You don't have any idea how extremely stupid we Germans are able to be - specially if we turn angry. That's why never anyone tries to insult a German - except some US-Americans, the masters and inventors of stupidity.

You don't have any idea how extremely stupid we Germans are able to be - specially if we turn angry. That's why never anyone tries to insult a German - except some US-Americans, the masters and inventors of stupidity.
You're a special kind of stupid.

I saw Putin laughing about the bicycle helmets Germany delivered to the Ukrainians.

Germany plans to become independent of Muscovite coal by autumn and almost independent of Russian oil by the end of the year.​

Excellent. Strangle the Fascist "snake" until it withers and dies. Putin must die.

Forum List

Back