Germany is number 2 in defaults since 1800.

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
upload_2015-7-1_19-32-4.png

The number of defaults were much higher prior to the spread of central banking. The UK and Italy prior to 1800 are usually the examples of what not to do with a national economy with special mention for Spain and Portugal.

The number of defaults were much higher prior to the spread of central banking. The UK and Italy prior to 1800 are usually the examples of what not to do with a national economy with special mention for Spain and Portugal.

It is from 1800. Before 1800 Tuscany (Florence) financed France and France defaulted big time.

It is from 1800. Before 1800 Tuscany (Florence) financed France and France defaulted big time.
With Germany playing Tuscany to Greece's France now? that is quite true but the numbers would help..

Germany co-signed 2 Greek GDPs if I am not mistaken and that is rightly treated as trivial. But why is Berlin acting as if German banks did not write more than 100 trillion in derivatives in order to unload Greek debts to the rest of the world? I thought you were taking an overly oblique approach to this unfolding disaster which is why I twitted you, my apo[ogies.

Forum List

Back