Germany: Hanukkah canceled, relocated in fear of Antisemitism

"Lucy claims the U.S.A is the #1 enemy of Europe."

Under the Barack Obama Administration it was. We would not have the filthy Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans invading this Continent if it wasn't for Obama dropping the ball on Syria and also fucking up Libya.

What did Germ Merkel do about the Islamic refugee crisis, except support it?

I do not support Merkel, well I supported her until August 2015 when she decide to make her insane decision to let unlimited amounts of Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans in.

And, Hitler?

^^^^ Been dead since 1945, he's not relevant today.

So, you like Hitler?

^^^^ Giving me the opportunity for some Hitler Memes.

tenor.gif

hitler-emoji.gif

Angry protests in Berlin next to the Hanukkah celebrations caused panic among Jews in Germany. The Central Council of Jews in Germany warned Jews to not to celebrate outside in the moment. The celebrations in Mülheim at the synagogue site are canceled and relocated to a synagogue in Duisburg.
"It is unbelievable, that I have to witness that a Jewish gathering cannot take place due to security concerns after 1933 - 45.", Mühlheim´s mayor Scholten (SPD) told Bild. But the SPD is also responsible for the situation, they have indiscriminately imported millions from everywhere, preferably lower-class Muslims.

Chanukka-Fest in Mülheim wegen Sicherheitsbedenken abgesagt - WELT

^^^^ Who cares only Bedwetters crippled with Political Correctness, if they want this celebration they can privately have it inside where they live themselves.

It's not the end of the world it's not like THOUSANDS of girls being sexually assaulted in Köln, Hamburg, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart and Bielefeld in New Years Eve 2015/2016.

fncceo and his ilk probably masturbated at the thought of THOUSANDS of German shikse being violated by Kebabs and Sub Saharan African filth because you know of something that ended 72 years ago.

View attachment 166056
View attachment 166057

New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany - Wikipedia
Why do you keep assuming people are masturbating at the death of anyone else? Seems a bit creepy and perverse that you would regularly bring this up.

lol. I think Lucy may not be quite getting the full nuance of the lingo. Here we call people "wankers" when they're just being stupid. Similar idiom to "salivating" at the potential. The divide is really between liberals(as in US left wing batshit crazies) and conservatives(er, like me). It's one thing to acknowledge History; it's another to push a sense of entitlement because of the suffering of others onto other generations.

Greg

You mean the Iron Dome was first and Israel came later?

Doubts over Israel's Iron Dome
BBC News!
You ever watch them interview an Israeli?
I do.
The BBC hates Israel and Israelis with a passion.

Plus, you seem to keep forgetting that Israel post-Iron Dome.
Poor little Jew hater.

"Poor little Jew hater."

Why are you calling Blei such names? Blei that I can see is referring to Israel he's not bashing Jews. Unlike Sobieski who repeatedly bashes Jews for no apparent reason.

Why haven't you concentrated on SobieskiSavedEurope who posts so much anti-Jew crap YET NOT one of you pull him up about it, don't think we have not noticed you OMG it's THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS crowd do NOT pull Sobieski up about his anti-Jew crap. Sobieski must be Jewish because you all give him a pass, he must be a self-hating Jew but even that's still Jewish and you forgive it and ignore it.

I even posted twice that he posts on Stormfront and you OMG it's THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS crowd all ignored that. Strange.

Not really, Roudy the Jewish Israel first guy, really flipped out at me, bad.

^^^^ Roudy is okay, he hates the 7th Century Death Cult as much as me, we have been in alot of threads together in Current Events and we get along. You see emotionally mature people realise that we have a common enemy and thats Islamism, you being not emotionally mature just want to Troll and argue with people.

Jews are a much bigger problem in the U.S.A, and Poland than Muslims.

Germany's a different story..

That's because they are Leftist, the Conservative ones being Conservative are able to think logically, the Leftist ones like all Leftists are devoid of logical thinking and also of course are prominent in the Leftist Agenda which is destructive to and is against the whole Western values system eg. you won't get any Conservative Jews supporting the LGBTQ Agenda and the weird Transgender thing, you won't get any Conservative Jews supporting murdering the most innocent as they slumber in the womb, you won't get many Conservative Jews supporting the dismantling of the Nuclear Family, you won't get many Conservative Jews supporting wanting unlimited amounts of hostile Islamists being airdropped into Western nations.

Angry protests in Berlin next to the Hanukkah celebrations caused panic among Jews in Germany. The Central Council of Jews in Germany warned Jews to not to celebrate outside in the moment. The celebrations in Mülheim at the synagogue site are canceled and relocated to a synagogue in Duisburg.
"It is unbelievable, that I have to witness that a Jewish gathering cannot take place due to security concerns after 1933 - 45.", Mühlheim´s mayor Scholten (SPD) told Bild. But the SPD is also responsible for the situation, they have indiscriminately imported millions from everywhere, preferably lower-class Muslims.

^^^^ Who cares only Bedwetters crippled with Political Correctness, if they want this celebration they can privately have it inside where they live themselves.

It's not the end of the world it's not like THOUSANDS of girls being sexually assaulted in Köln, Hamburg, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart and Bielefeld in New Years Eve 2015/2016.

fncceo and his ilk probably masturbated at the thought of THOUSANDS of German shikse being violated by Kebabs and Sub Saharan African filth because you know of something that ended 72 years ago.

View attachment 166056
View attachment 166057

Why do you keep assuming people are masturbating at the death of anyone else? Seems a bit creepy and perverse that you would regularly bring this up.

lol. I think Lucy may not be quite getting the full nuance of the lingo. Here we call people "wankers" when they're just being stupid. Similar idiom to "salivating" at the potential. The divide is really between liberals(as in US left wing batshit crazies) and conservatives(er, like me). It's one thing to acknowledge History; it's another to push a sense of entitlement because of the suffering of others onto other generations.

Greg
Blight is a Jew hating asshole...simple enough.

View attachment 166056
View attachment 166057

Greg

You know the English eat faggots, I know this because Mindful posted last week about they eat a food called faggots. Weird English no wonder they lost their Empire lol.

BBC News!
You ever watch them interview an Israeli?
I do.
The BBC hates Israel and Israelis with a passion.

Plus, you seem to keep forgetting that Israel post-Iron Dome.
Poor little Jew hater.

"Poor little Jew hater."

Why are you calling Blei such names? Blei that I can see is referring to Israel he's not bashing Jews. Unlike Sobieski who repeatedly bashes Jews for no apparent reason.

Why haven't you concentrated on SobieskiSavedEurope who posts so much anti-Jew crap YET NOT one of you pull him up about it, don't think we have not noticed you OMG it's THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS crowd do NOT pull Sobieski up about his anti-Jew crap. Sobieski must be Jewish because you all give him a pass, he must be a self-hating Jew but even that's still Jewish and you forgive it and ignore it.

I even posted twice that he posts on Stormfront and you OMG it's THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS crowd all ignored that. Strange.

^^^^ Roudy is okay, he hates the 7th Century Death Cult as much as me, we have been in alot of threads together in Current Events and we get along. You see emotionally mature people realise that we have a common enemy and thats Islamism, you being not emotionally mature just want to Troll and argue with people.

That's because they are Leftist, the Conservative ones being Conservative are able to think logically, the Leftist ones like all Leftists are devoid of logical thinking and also of course are prominent in the Leftist Agenda which is destructive to and is against the whole Western values system eg. you won't get any Conservative Jews supporting the LGBTQ Agenda and the weird Transgender thing, you won't get any Conservative Jews supporting murdering the most innocent as they slumber in the womb, you won't get many Conservative Jews supporting the dismantling of the Nuclear Family, you won't get many Conservative Jews supporting wanting unlimited amounts of hostile Islamists being airdropped into Western nations.

Jewish dominated Hollywood, media, and Jewish Florida Liberal voting blocs have sped up White extinction significantly..... As have Jews in Anthropology like Jared Diamond, or Stephen Jay Gould, or the founder of Liberal Anthropology Franz Boas.

You've claimed a lot of Orthodox Jews are much better.

Perhaps you should research Jewish Orthodox Village Kiryas Joel, it's the biggest third-World hell-hole in the U.S.A.

Kiryas Joel, New York - Wikipedia

According to 2008 census figures, the village has the highest poverty rate in the nation. More than two-thirds of residents live below the federal poverty line and 40% receive food stamps

The 2000 census also reported that 6.3% of village residents spoke only English at home, one of the lowest such percentages in the United States. 91,5% of residents spoke Yiddish at home, while 2.3% spoke Hebrew.[12] Of the Yiddish-speaking population in 2000, 46% spoke English "not well" or "not at all." Overall, including those who primarily spoke Hebrew and European languages as well as primary Yiddish speakers, 46% of Kiryas Joel residents speak English "not well" or "not at all."[13]

According to 2008 census figures, the village has the highest poverty rate in the nation, and the largest percentage of residents who receive food stamps. More than five-eighths of Kiryas Joel residents live below the federal poverty line and more than 40 percent receive food stamps, according to the American Community Survey, a U.S. Census Bureau study of every place in the country with 20,000 residents or more.

The village abides by strict Jewish customs and its welcome sign asks visitors to dress conservatively and to “maintain gender separation in all public areas”.[14]

n the 1990s, the first clinical trials for the hepatitis A vaccine took place in Kiryas Joel, where 70 percent of residents had been affected. This disproportionate rate of hepatitis A infection was due in part to Kiryas Joel's high birth rate and crowded conditions among children, who bathed together in pools and ate from communal food at school. Children who were not infected with hepatitis A were separated into two groups, one receiving the experimental vaccine and the other receiving a placebo injection. Based on this study, the vaccine was declared 100 percent effective. Merck licensed the vaccine in 1995 and it became available in 1996, after which the hepatitis A infection rate fell by 75 percent in the United States.[32]

Last edited:
"Show me where I said all Germans must be eradicated?"

View attachment 166559

^^^^ See my post # 374 I just screen shot some more of your insane ramblings from the other thread you crapped in, like you are crapping in this thread.

Post # 374:

Germany: Hanukkah canceled, relocated in fear of Antisemitism

Why should Germany exist?

100's of millions killed by German actions.

WW1, WW2, the 30 year War, the Russian Civil War, the Belgian Congo Genocide, all instigated by GERM-Mans.

^^^^ Illustrating his mental illness he keeps repeating the same shit over and over and over and over again that he has posted in other threads. I would at this point think Sobieski is a Bot but even Bots have a higher IQ than Sobieski.

You can't seem to justify Germany's existence, how come?

I have wasted enough time on you, you are a low IQ moron which is why you are a member of Stormfront the forum full of low IQ morons like you.

Most on Stormfront are more like you, they are fanatically pro-German, even though they claim to be pro-White, well Germans killed like 100 million Whites, and now are threatening sanctions upon nations who reject Islamic refugees.

Yeah, being pro-White, and pro-German is a low IQ moronic position.
I quite like both Germany AND the US....as well as Austrians, Bulgarians, Italians, French, Greeks, ...er....seen an Atlas lately? Still not keen on Turks though; that bloody Ottoman legacy. Who said I was perfect?

As for pro-white? I'm pro-everybody!! If by pro-white you mean white supremacy then we are not on the same page.

Greg

"Poor little Jew hater."

Jewish dominated Hollywood, media, and Jewish Florida Liberal voting blocs have sped up White extinction significantly..... As have Jews in Anthropology like Jared Diamond, or Stephen Jay Gould, or the founder of Liberal Anthropology Franz Boas.

You're claimed a lot of Orthodox Jews are much better.

Perhaps you should research Jewish Orthodox Village Kiryas Joel, it's the biggest third-World hell-hole in the U.S.A.

According to 2008 census figures, the village has the highest poverty rate in the nation. More than two-thirds of residents live below the federal poverty line and 40% receive food stamps

The 2000 census also reported that 6.3% of village residents spoke only English at home, one of the lowest such percentages in the United States. 91,5% of residents spoke Yiddish at home, while 2.3% spoke Hebrew.[12] Of the Yiddish-speaking population in 2000, 46% spoke English "not well" or "not at all." Overall, including those who primarily spoke Hebrew and European languages as well as primary Yiddish speakers, 46% of Kiryas Joel residents speak English "not well" or "not at all."[13]

According to 2008 census figures, the village has the highest poverty rate in the nation, and the largest percentage of residents who receive food stamps. More than five-eighths of Kiryas Joel residents live below the federal poverty line and more than 40 percent receive food stamps, according to the American Community Survey, a U.S. Census Bureau study of every place in the country with 20,000 residents or more.

The village abides by strict Jewish customs and its welcome sign asks visitors to dress conservatively and to “maintain gender separation in all public areas”.[14]

n the 1990s, the first clinical trials for the hepatitis A vaccine took place in Kiryas Joel, where 70 percent of residents had been affected. This disproportionate rate of hepatitis A infection was due in part to Kiryas Joel's high birth rate and crowded conditions among children, who bathed together in pools and ate from communal food at school. Children who were not infected with hepatitis A were separated into two groups, one receiving the experimental vaccine and the other receiving a placebo injection. Based on this study, the vaccine was declared 100 percent effective. Merck licensed the vaccine in 1995 and it became available in 1996, after which the hepatitis A infection rate fell by 75 percent in the United States.[32]

"Jewish Orthodox Village Kiryas Joel"

I have never heard of it, but I do not know what it has to do with the Leftist Jews being Leftist supporting the full Leftist Agenda.

Also that Kiryas Joel village is not an example of the majority of Orthodox Jews or they would all be in the same situation as the peoples in that village.

View attachment 166056
View attachment 166057

Greg

You know the English eat faggots, I know this because Mindful posted last week about they eat a food called faggots. Weird English no wonder they lost their Empire lol.

They also eat "spotted Dick".

Greg

I have never heard of it, but I do not know what it has to do with the Leftist Jews being Leftist supporting the full Leftist Agenda.

Also that Kiryas Joel village is not an example of the majority of Orthodox Jews or they would all be in the same situation as the peoples in that village.

The biggest poverty neighborhoods in New York are all Jewish, not Black, not Latino, nor Muslim.

Kaser, Kiryas Joel, New Square, the Jewish section of Williamsburg... All poor Ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods.

Why should Germany exist?

100's of millions killed by German actions.

WW1, WW2, the 30 year War, the Russian Civil War, the Belgian Congo Genocide, all instigated by GERM-Mans.

^^^^ Illustrating his mental illness he keeps repeating the same shit over and over and over and over again that he has posted in other threads. I would at this point think Sobieski is a Bot but even Bots have a higher IQ than Sobieski.

You can't seem to justify Germany's existence, how come?

I have wasted enough time on you, you are a low IQ moron which is why you are a member of Stormfront the forum full of low IQ morons like you.

Most on Stormfront are more like you, they are fanatically pro-German, even though they claim to be pro-White, well Germans killed like 100 million Whites, and now are threatening sanctions upon nations who reject Islamic refugees.

Yeah, being pro-White, and pro-German is a low IQ moronic position.
I quite like both Germany AND the US....as well as Austrians, Bulgarians, Italians, French, Greeks, ...er....seen an Atlas lately? Still not keen on Turks though; that bloody Ottoman legacy. Who said I was perfect?

As for pro-white? I'm pro-everybody!! If by pro-white you mean white supremacy then we are not on the same page.

Greg

"Still not keen on Turks though"

Fuck Turkey! Why they are not thrown from NATO already I do not know, they are not the Turkey of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.

The biggest poverty neighborhoods in New York are all Jewish, not Black, not Latino, nor Muslim.

Kaser, Kiryas Joel, New Square, the Jewish section of Williamsburg... All poor Ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods.

I know not of those places I cannot comment about them, so Indeependent your opinion please about those places mentioned if you have heard of them.

View attachment 166056
View attachment 166057

Greg

They also eat "spotted Dick".

Greg

See no wonder they lost their Empire lol.

"Poor little Jew hater."

You've claimed a lot of Orthodox Jews are much better.

"Jewish dominated Hollywood, media, and Jewish Florida Liberal voting blocs have sped up White extinction significantly"

Huh? :confused-84:

I know not of those places I cannot comment about them, so Indeependent your opinion please about those places mentioned if you have heard of them.

View attachment 166056
View attachment 166057

Greg

Yeah, but I like them too.

I love it when the lefty morons introduce the "You love Hitler" nonsense. I give them this one.

c00.png

Greg

"Lucy claims the U.S.A is the #1 enemy of Europe."

Under the Barack Obama Administration it was. We would not have the filthy Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans invading this Continent if it wasn't for Obama dropping the ball on Syria and also fucking up Libya.

What did Germ Merkel do about the Islamic refugee crisis, except support it?

I do not support Merkel, well I supported her until August 2015 when she decide to make her insane decision to let unlimited amounts of Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans in.

And, Hitler?

^^^^ Been dead since 1945, he's not relevant today.

So, you like Hitler?
c00.png

Forum List

Back