Germanic and Mexican Influence on Supermen style in the USA

The popularization of bodybuilding generally played a bad role in the development of American sports. This is an absolute disgrace.

CrossFit perfectly expresses the American spirit
Totally agree. True useful musculature is found in Crossfit, and that is the military look. Guys who can do ten pull ups, then run a 440. Not the useless bloated steroided look of bodybuilding. Yes, they're big, but they don't have enough wind to jog around the block.

What a shame the Charles Atlas look became the ideal. And that was peddled by hucksters like Joe Weider.

Do not believe the leftist tales about the dangers of cigarettes. I knew many men who smoked a lot of strong tobacco and were strong and fast even at 60 years old. These are now non-smokers 40-year-old men look like bags of shit
Winterborn is an asshat, but he's right about this. Smoking ages people. That's why ballplayers from the 1930s looked like they're 50 years old. It's why a whole generation of Hollywood actors kicked the bucket young because of pulmonary diseases. There is nothing strong or athletic about smokers. It's a great way to die in your 50s.

Winterborn is an asshat, but he's right about this. Smoking ages people. That's why ballplayers from the 1930s looked like they're 50 years old. It's why a whole generation of Hollywood actors kicked the bucket young because of pulmonary diseases. There is nothing strong or athletic about smokers. It's a great way to die in your 50s.
Are these all your nightmares?

Audrey_Hepburn_smokes.jpg

That's why ballplayers from the 1930s looked like they're 50 years old.
They looked great, but the very fact that they smoked suggests that the anti-tobacco missionaries are lying. Baseball is a very tough male sport.
European drunks can't do that.

They looked great, but the very fact that they smoked suggests that the anti-tobacco missionaries are lying. Baseball is a very tough male sport.
European drunks can't do that.

Tough male sport? Try again. Much of the time is spent standing around.

Tough male sport? Try again. Much of the time is spent standing around.
and you thought that men's sport is a marathon? No moron, it's not. The man works little, but intensively.

Why do you even want runing, slave? You can just work.

and you thought that men's sport is a marathon? No moron, it's not. The man works little, but intensively.

Why do you even want runing, slave? You can just work.
I worked for years. Now I am enjoying my retirement. But thanks.

Forum List

Back