Georgia state House of Representatives opens impeachment proceedings against Fani Willis

Who says he was unqualified? That just sounds like a throwaway MAGA uses with anyone, especially blacks, that they don’t like. Also, since Fani Willis is a government employee, any money she earns and spends on vacations comes from the taxpayer, but how is that a problem?

Seems wapo says he is unqualified. Apparently his experience amounts to being a traffic ticket judge?

Sit down, boy. Come back to me when you grow the balls the back up your bullshit.
I'll put money, which you seem to want, up against something I want. So long as you give me your Venmo details how about it? I'll Venmo you money if Trump avoids prison and if he goes to prison you change your user name to Goats Owned Me. Deal?

We're on for the bet, then. If Trump goes to jail, you pay me $100 a week for as long as I keep my new user name.
No. That's not how betting works you idiot. You don't get a $100 for being a loser. Have you ever placed a bet in your life you dumb fuck? If Trump avoids jail you'll get a $100 after you give me your Venmo information and if he goes to jail you change your user name to Goats Owns Me for one week. If I'm simply paying you to change your name that isn't a bet that's just commerce you fucking moron. :lmao:

No. That's not how betting works you idiot. You don't get a $100 for being a loser. Have you ever placed a bet in your life you dumb fuck? If Trump avoids jail you'll get a $100 after you give me your Venmo information and if he goes to jail you change your user name to Goats Owns Me for one week. If I'm simply paying you to change your name that isn't a bet that's just commerce you fucking moron. :lmao:

Changing the rules again, you broke-ass little bitch? LOL

I can just see you driving around in your shitty little about to be repossessed car, with your Public Enemy tape playing, blaming your shitty life choices on "fail whites".

Go home, drink a 40, and beat your hoodrat girlfriend up, maybe you'll feel better.

Changing the rules again, you broke-ass little bitch? LOL

I can just see you driving around in your shitty little about to be repossessed car, with your Public Enemy tape playing, blaming your shitty life choices on "fail whites".

Go home, drink a 40, and beat your hoodrat girlfriend up, maybe you'll feel better.
I'm not changing any rules you moron. Do you understand how betting even works? Why the fuck would I pay you a $100 if you lose the bet? :dunno:

Forum List

Back