Georgia Senate Passes Sweeping Bill That Attacks Voting Rights

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Funny, those twisty HuffPost headlines ...

Nice to see states re-asserting their authority in these matters.

The bill would end no-excuse absentee balloting, which was pushed by Republicans when it became law in 2005. Voters who are eligible to vote by mail under the bill would be required to submit a photo ID and have their ballot signed by a witness in order for their vote to count.

Georgia Senate Passes Sweeping Bill That Attacks Voting Rights

Secure elections with strong chain of custody "attacks voter rights".

Orwell1984.jpg

Unless Georgia supplies everyone with a free photo ID it will get tossed.
Why do you racists always presume that black people are too stupid and cheap to get an ID?

Irrelevant. I could be a millionaire and if you charged me for an ID to vote it would be unconstitutional but like many, you only care for the Constitution where you see it affecting your rights.

The state of Georgia already offers free Photo ID's you ignorant twat ... As do most States.
In Georgia they are offered at the County Registrar's Office.

Only Democrats think their supporters are too incompetent to get a free State issued ID or sign a verifiable ballot ... :thup:
They call Republicans racist while Democrats say their minority supporters are stupid or incompetent.

Last edited:
Why do you racists always presume that black people are too stupid and cheap to get an ID?

Irrelevant. I could be a millionaire and if you charged me for an ID to vote it would be unconstitutional but like many, you only care for the Constitution where you see it affecting your rights.
It's not irrelevant....You're a bunch of closet racists, who claim that blacks are too stupid and/or too stingy to pay a mere few dollars for a valid ID, which nearly every one of them has in the first place in order to drive a car.....Then you try to paper over you rank bigotry with your cafeteria constitutionalism.

Last edited:

It's not irrelevant....You're a bunch of closet racists, who claim that blacks are too stupid and/or too stingy to pay a mere few dollars for a valid ID, which nearly every one of them has in the first place in order to drive a car.....Then you try to paper over you rank bigotry by papering it over with your cafeteria constitutionalism.

It's uncontitutional. For some reason (which is really obvious) you can't seem to get this through your head.

And when Republicans continue to lose elections......

They will rail against their own state legislatures like they did in the previous election.....

Then try to come up with another way to suppress votes; because offering policies that are popular is just too hard

How do people register to vote without an ID?
How do people open a bank account without valid ID?
How do people cash a check without valid ID?
How do people rent anyplace to live without valid ID?
How do people drive a car without valid ID?
How do people purchase liquor without valid ID?

Forum List

Back