Georgia Republicans, you had better push Herschel Walker across the finish line. You guys owe the nation for the 2020 Senate runoff

And can't see Kemp winning as big as he did and not carry walker over the line . Something does smell right.

Kemp is not a fucking idiot that thinks he is a member of the FBI.

I know this will blow your mind, but not everyone votes blindly for whomever their party tells them to.

Kemp is not a fucking idiot that thinks he is a member of the FBI.

I know this will blow your mind, but not everyone votes blindly for whomever their party tells them to.
Republicans who voted for Kemp are not going to vote for Warnock. It's just that simple. The days of Republicans voting for a democrat are gone.

Republicans who voted for Kemp are not going to vote for Warnock. It's just that simple. The days of Republicans voting for a democrat are gone.

It is so darn cute how you pretend to speak for every single Repub.

Did it occur to you that not all Repubs are mindless drones like yourself?

I'm not speaking for Rino's dumbass but I am speaking for Republican gun owners

So again, you think that you speak for every Republican gun owner in the country.

That is so damn cute how you think you have been given that authority.

So, in Georgia, what percent of the people that voted for Kemp RINOs and what percent are Republican gun owners....

Oh, and are there RINO gun owners?

So again, you think that you speak for every Republican gun owner in the country.

That is so damn cute how you think you have been given that authority.

So, in Georgia, what percent of the people that voted for Kemp RINOs and what percent are Republican gun owners....

Oh, and are there RINO gun owners?
Yes dumbass I'm can and am speaking for every Republican gun owner vote for your rights because the anti gun anti rights fascist will take that right away.

Forum List

Back