Georgia GOP congress woman reports Olberman to FBI for what?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

These Republicans are getting desperate. They are losing their King and they know that the subsequent investigation into the Capitol riot by the trump cult will lead to their expulsion and/or prosecution. But there is little that they can do to stop their demise. The Dems will soon control all three branches if government.

After this woman and many of her colleagues aided and abetted the rioters...she tries to change the narrative on who is encouraging violence. The investigation will speak the truth. I think some GOPers WILL go to jail.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS!

Adolph did the same when he was on trial for his putsch..
Your side has been engaging in a Kristallnacht or the Night of Broken Glass for 8 long months

and I dont think you are finished yet

These Republicans are getting desperate. SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS!

Or maybe just a whole lotta people aren't fooled by your contrived illegal election, aren't buying the claim he won it, and half the country is now in protest, riot and abject rebellion to the efforts to install him over the rightful president?

And Joe's not even in office yet. Are you dumb enough to think it will ever get any better for this bum?

These Republicans are getting desperate. They are losing their King and they know that the subsequent investigation into the Capitol riot by the trump cult will lead to their expulsion and/or prosecution. But there is little that they can do to stop their demise. The Dems will soon control all three branches if government.

After this woman and many of her colleagues aided and abetted the rioters...she tries to change the narrative on who is encouraging violence. The investigation will speak the truth. I think some GOPers WILL go to jail.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS!

How did I KNOW this was gonna be about Wacko Greene soon as I saw "Georgia congresswoman".

She jealous. Lauren Boebert is getting most of the wackadoo attention.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS!

How did I KNOW this was gonna be about Wacko Greene soon as I saw "Georgia congresswoman".

She jealous. Lauren Boebert is getting most of the wackadoo attention.
There is a reason as to why the Republicans didn't want their women getting involved...

Forum List

Back