Georgia Democrat Congressman Called Jews ‘Termites’

Georgia Democrats Ossoff, Warnock Campaign with Congressman Who Called Jews ‘Termites’

Georgia Senate Democrat candidates Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff will campaign Saturday with Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA), who in 2016 compared Israeli settlers to “termites.”
Warnock and Ossoff will attend a “Drive-in Rally” hosted by the Rockdale and Newton County Democrats with Johnson.

I am surprised that Talib and Omar are not there too. Disgusting

I know guys in the IDF (Israeli Defence Forces) who call them a lot worst...

For starters they are no Israeli and are usually foreigners (Russians are there special hate).

Now some poor Israeli has to spend 6 weeks of every year going out to these rude highly armed foreigners and defend them. As one(IDF) said, it takes a special kind of asshole to move your family into a war zone...

The settlers are contravening international law and are a major source of this low level conflict... They have been trying to move Palestinians off there own land for decades...

Anyone not having trouble with settlers doesn't understand the problem..

Something isn't antisemitic just because the people being criticized are Jewish

Calling Jews Termites is anti-Semitic you half-witted imbecile.

Farrakhan compares Jews to termites, says Jews are ‘stupid’

He said that about all Jews?

Calling invading settlers termites is not a statement about all Jewish people. The title is misleading.

So tell us why Jews can't settle there, but 'everybody else' can claim it with no historical basis other than Muslims are assholes and commies and Democrats like them a lot, cuz 'Xians!!!' Jordan gave up its claims on the West Bank a long time ago.

Cause the land belongs to a Palestinian who was forcefully moved off the land... That land actually belongs to someone else, he has deeds for it...
So if I got the US Army off your land and then asked a foreigner to live there, do you think there might be something wrong?

He said that about all Jews?

He said it about Israeli Settlers... Please know something about the conflict before commenting...

There of plenty of Jews that think Israeli Settlers are termites..

This comment was said after the congress said it... So what is you point? That you can google Jews and Termites???????

This comment was said after the congress said it... So what is you point? That you can google Jews and Termites???????

My point is that calling Jews termites is anti-Semitic you dim-witted boob.
The larger point is that Democrats are the party of anti-Semites. That is a FACT.

My point is that calling Jews termites is anti-Semitic you dim-witted boob.
The larger point is that Democrats are the party of anti-Semites. That is a FACT.

He called people who moved on to other peoples land termites... That what Illegal Settlers are...

He didn't call all Jews termites for being Jewish... The term when using Jewish (which I wouldn't use myself) is inflammatory but the description is too far off....

As the IDF guys I was talking too asked the question, who moves their family into war zone...

He called people who moved on to other peoples land termites... That what Illegal Settlers are...

It is the Jews' land you dope.

The OP is correct, and it is a FACT the De3ms are not the anti-Semitism party

It is the Jews' land you dope.

The OP is correct, and it is a FACT the De3ms are not the anti-Semitism party

No it is not....

Not by International law and not by the settlers individually...

Could we see the title of the land in the settlers hand please, who did they buy it off?

The Palestinians have been farming this land for centuries... It is there land, to move people off there land because they are not jewish is ethic cleansing by the way..

Well... this isn't exactly news...Jews and Blacks don't much like each other, when you get right down to it...

Forum List

Back