Georgia City Councilman: Interracial Marriage Is Not How Christians Should Live

Will someone please, please, please tell me what the hell is wrong with these people??!! This is the United States of America in 2019!!! Are these people just hiding behind their supposed Christianity to justify racism of the most blatant and opprobrious kind? Or, do they really believe that Christianity requires the separation of the races. In either case they disgust me.

Selected excerpts from the article:
Recently Mayor Theresa Kenerly of Hoschton, Georgia confessed to rejecting a candidate for city administrator because he’s black. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Mayor Kenerly told a member of the City Council she pulled the resume of Keith Henry from a packet of four finalists “because he is black, and the city isn’t ready for this.”

It gets worse:

Councilman Cleveland then went on to explain that he is a Christian, and as a Christian, he has a problem with “race mixing.” Cleveland said:

I’m a Christian and my Christian beliefs are you don’t do interracial marriage. That’s the way I was brought up and that’s the way I believe.

Cleveland added:

I have black friends, I hired black people. But when it comes to all this stuff you see on TV, when you see blacks and whites together, it makes my blood boil because that’s just not the way a Christian is supposed to live.

You have black friends Bubba? Really. ? Isn't that race mixixing? Do you have them to your home? Do you talk with them about this stuff and do they know what a backward bigot you are?

Hey, theres 1 male and 1 female population distribution in the whole world. I guess you support "Comfort Women" if you are against anti-race mixing. Prove to me on a slippery slope that you disapprove of the absolute scandal of "Comfort Women", in one way or another, if You personally believe, that the exploits of skill, sociability, culture, and prowess, somehow sum up to your rights to the reproductive organs of these other peoples.

https://www.history.com/news/comfort-women-japan-military-brothels-korea

Just an equal travesty that they even opened their mouths to say the one candidate was disqualified. You were kind of focused on the other topic though, and the socio-economic bubble of maybe 30% single black women and black men - white women marriages is our own psycho pathic construction, from Clarence Thomas. down to oj simpson, niel de grasse Tyson, and probably half the role models anybody looks to.

Last edited:

Will someone please, please, please tell me what the hell is wrong with these people??!! This is the United States of America in 2019!!! Are these people just hiding behind their supposed Christianity to justify racism of the most blatant and opprobrious kind? Or, do they really believe that Christianity requires the separation of the races. In either case they disgust me.

Recently Mayor Theresa Kenerly of Hoschton, Georgia confessed to rejecting a candidate for city administrator because he’s black. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Mayor Kenerly told a member of the City Council she pulled the resume of Keith Henry from a packet of four finalists “because he is black, and the city isn’t ready for this.”

It gets worse:

Councilman Cleveland then went on to explain that he is a Christian, and as a Christian, he has a problem with “race mixing.” Cleveland said:

I’m a Christian and my Christian beliefs are you don’t do interracial marriage. That’s the way I was brought up and that’s the way I believe.

Cleveland added:

I have black friends, I hired black people. But when it comes to all this stuff you see on TV, when you see blacks and whites together, it makes my blood boil because that’s just not the way a Christian is supposed to live.

You have black friends Bubba? Really. ? Isn't that race mixixing? Do you have them to your home? Do you talk with them about this stuff and do they know what a backward bigot you are?
No one cares. Just leave the kids alone about anal buttsex. Is that so difficult?!

It gets worse:

Cleveland added:

There is nothing Christian about that dumbass attitude. Those idiots shouldn't be issued a library card, let alone hold public office.

It gets worse:

Cleveland added:

VirtueSemaphore.jpg

It gets worse:

Cleveland added:

It’s the deep south. Probably a good strategy for getting votes.

It gets worse:

Cleveland added:

There are black people who oppose interracial marriage too. You would know that if your weren't so prejudiced as to think they need to to run to their defense 24/7

Will someone please, please, please tell me what the hell is wrong with these people??!!

Apparently they drank a curse in a cup of wine turned into Jesus blood and went mad.

It says so in the bible, not to mention the daily news, so I believe.

"I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:777::777::777::777::777::777::777::777::777::777:

Last edited:
You could trace biblical scholarship through Europe since 200 AD , if you'd want, where the term "race" translates to each of those Countries and even minorities in each European country. Otherwise, go straight to the oppressed state of Israel, and the Centrality throughout of Christ's Jewish lineage to become the prophesied 20th generation King of Israel, all his lineage is detailed for a racial purpose. The racial groups around them are full of detail on the Samaritans, hitiites, or others. Abraham wanted to Leave the Land he currently inhabited to get his son's wife from his own people. Jesus said "salvation was from the Jews" which was the racial group and belief system he inhabited.

It gets worse:

Cleveland added:

I'll be the first to say that not all CRCs are racist.....but it's sure odd how racists are drawn to be CRCs.

It gets worse:

Cleveland added:

There are black people who oppose interracial marriage too. You would know that if your weren't so prejudiced as to think they need to to run to their defense 24/7
I'm quite sure there are...and they are just as wrong.

It gets worse:

Cleveland added:

You ain't never been to Georgia, has ya, boy? You have zero clue as to the mindset of those people.

Local city councils seem to attract more brain dead zombies than even the US Congress.

It gets worse:

Cleveland added:

And for every one of these freaks who has the guts to actually state his vile beliefs on this,there are 1000 nodding, sycophantic pukes who keep quiet.

It gets worse:

Cleveland added:

You do know Southern Baptists and Mormons once thought the mark of Cain was the Black race...

My point?

Racism has been part of Christianity for many years and not surprising that even in today there are still openly racist people...

Hey, theres 1 male and 1 female population distribution in the whole world. I guess you support "Comfort Women" if you are against anti-race mixing. Prove to me on a slippery slope that you disapprove of the absolute scandal of "Comfort Women", in one way or another, if You personally believe, that the exploits of skill, sociability, culture, and prowess, somehow sum up to your rights to the reproductive organs of these other peoples.

https://www.history.com/news/comfort-women-japan-military-brothels-korea

Just an equal travesty that they even opened their mouths to say the one candidate was disqualified. You were kind of focused on the other topic though, and the socio-economic bubble of maybe 30% single black women and black men - white women marriages is our own psycho pathic construction, from Clarence Thomas. down to oj simpson, niel de grasse Tyson, and probably half the role models anybody looks to.
I,m not quite sure how to even begin to address this bizarre boatload of bovine excrement. As best as I can tell, you are suggesting that I'm a hypocrite if I'm in favor of interracial marriage , or race mixing, but against the idea of "comfort women"

There are at least two logical fallacies in there if not more.

First it is a false equivalency fallacy. One has nothing to do with the other, except perhaps in your strange mind. And, I will add that I do not have to prove anything to you regarding what I'm for or against

In addition it is a tu quoque fallacy (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

What many people who call themselves "Christian" today in the U.S. actually are practicing a highly bastardized and fraudulent form of this faith. It is a form that does not involve the teachings of Jesus. This kind of crap results.

the bible belt = KKK and whichever party at the time caters to their worldview ... for votes -

upload_2019-5-8_11-19-10.jpeg

The Bible does not forbid interracial marriage. Race does not even enter in to the question.

2 Corinthians 6 "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers."

so what if a friggin' councilman in a podunk town of 1,495 people said something politically incorrect?

Forum List

Back