George Zimmerman sues Warren and Buttigieg for 265 million

Since the MSM clearly no longer even maintains any pretense of objectivity and neutrality, they should no longer be exempt from being sued for defamation and slander, as they do not constitute a 'free press' any more, and the same goes for political hacks using such racist garbage as Buttplug and Warren have for personal gain.

lol at the moron who claims Zimmerman's name has to be it or something. lol what a tard.

Feel free to try to explain how it doesn't. Rather than, you know, breaking major synapse sweats with "what a tard" and shit.

Yeah didn't think so.

How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?

The implication is that Martin was shot dead by a white supremacist, gun violence and prejudice.
So you think they were implying Zimmerman was responsible for ALL the people shot and killed prior to their 25th birthday?? :cuckoo:

A quick look through the Googles reveals that this Zimmerman has been making a career of filing defamation suits. Filed one against NBC, dismissed. Filed one last December against his victim's family, using "Larry Klayman, who is known for prolific filing of lawsuits in support of long-debunked conspiracy theories. For example, he spent years denouncing President Obama as a closet Muslim who was not born in the United States." (here)

What a great gig. Shoot a 17-year-old kid, get acquitted, and then sue the victim's family. America, land of opportunity.

Let's go through this:

My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today.

Who is she talking about here?

The kid who got offed. Next?

We need to end gun violence and racism.

The implication is that Martin died because of gun violence and racism

And? Was a gun involved?
When someone is killed by a gunshot (or injured) ---- is that somehow NOT gun violence?

“Trayvon Martin would have been 25 today.

Who is he talking about here?

Same as #1.

How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?

The implication is that Martin was shot dead by a white supremacist, gun violence and prejudice.

Actually it says "stolen" but whatever. And? How does that apply ALL of those traits to this Zimmerman cat? Does it mean Zimmerman personally "stole" these however many lives everywhere, and all that remains is to establish what the number is?

Do you interpret this to mean that ALL FOUR of these elements were either present in this case, or are all present in ANY case?

Again, if that's what he wants to claim....
A legal act of self defense with a gun is NOT considered gun violence.

Then the tweet cannot be applying to him, can it.

Gotta make up your mind. Either it's referring to him or it's a general statement. PICK one.

As noted I didn't follow the story. What did the kid threaten him with, another gun? If so it's still gun violence is it not?

She used Zimmerman as an example of white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice and fear.

Doesn't answer the question, but okay. Let us know when political pandering becomes illegal.

Pander all you want, but don't make false claims of others in the process.

The Martin killing had nothing to do with race. The media and Democrats made that up.

NBC doctored a recording to make it look racially motivated.

You can't proclaim that gun violence is the same as self-defense. Gun violence is what takes place in Democrat run areas such as Chicago, and even places like where I live in Cleveland; people having gun fights in the street like the old west.

Their comments made attempted to associate the Zimmerman situation with all this. None of it is true.

The kid who got offed. Next?

And? Was a gun involved?
When someone is killed by a gunshot (or injured) ---- is that somehow NOT gun violence?

Same as #1.

Actually it says "stolen" but whatever. And? How does that apply ALL of those traits to this Zimmerman cat? Does it mean Zimmerman personally "stole" these however many lives everywhere, and all that remains is to establish what the number is?

Do you interpret this to mean that ALL FOUR of these elements were either present in this case, or are all present in ANY case?

Again, if that's what he wants to claim....
A legal act of self defense with a gun is NOT considered gun violence.

Then the tweet cannot be applying to him, can it.

Gotta make up your mind. Either it's referring to him or it's a general statement. PICK one.

As noted I didn't follow the story. What did the kid threaten him with, another gun? If so it's still gun violence is it not?

She used Zimmerman as an example of white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice and fear.

Doesn't answer the question, but okay. Let us know when political pandering becomes illegal.​

Pander all you want, but don't make false claims of others in the process.​
You HAVEN'T MADE ANY false claims of others when you haven't NAMED any others.

There isn't any CLAIM in the tweets anyway. Prove there is.

The Martin killing had nothing to do with race. The media and Democrats made that up.
Never said it did. As I said I didn't follow it and I wasn't there. And I doubt you were.

NBC doctored a recording to make it look racially motivated.

I just mentioned that he sued NBC on that basis --- and lost.

You can't proclaim that gun violence is the same as self-defense. Gun violence is what takes place in Democrat run areas such as Chicago, and even places like where I live in Cleveland; people having gun fights in the street like the old west.

Gun violence is BY DEFINITION violence committed with a gun. PERIOD. Whatever circumstances surround it --- self-defense, a war, a police/criminal encounter -- can't change that.

Their comments made attempted to associate the Zimmerman situation with all this. None of it is true.

None of it exists. Prove it does.

Their claim is that Martin was killed because of supremacy, gun violence, fear and prejudice. You don't need to provide names when only one person was involved in pulling the trigger.

Never said it did. As I said I didn't follow it and I wasn't there. And I doubt you were.

No, I wasn't there. Nobody was. But I have an entire folder of stories if you have any questions on the situation. I have the 911 recording, the reenactment video, you name it, I still have it. Just ask, and I'll be happy to provide if the links are still online.

I don't know if that's true, but even if it is, it doesn't mean they didn't doctor the recording. Again, need the evidence, I have it for the asking.

I did several times. You just refuse to acknowledge the facts.

Their claim is that Martin was killed because of supremacy, gun violence, fear and prejudice. You don't need to provide names when only one person was involved in pulling the trigger.

SHOW ME where either of them said that.

Let me show you what a declarative sentence looks like:

"“Trayvon Martin would have been 25 today".

A statement of fact, if true. And I don't know if that's true or not but it's a declarative sentence.

Now show me one where either tweet said "Martin was killed because of supremacy, gun violence, fear and prejudice".

That too is a declarative statement, alleging a cause-and-effect. I'm not seeing where it exists outside your extrapolation.

No, I wasn't there. Nobody was. But I have an entire folder of stories if you have any questions on the situation. I have the 911 recording, the reenactment video, you name it, I still have it. Just ask, and I'll be happy to provide if the links are still online.

It would be meaningless. You can't purport to speak for the mind of a person you don't know, and I can't either.

I don't know if that's true, but even if it is, it doesn't mean they didn't doctor the recording. Again, need the evidence, I have it for the asking.

Actually, if you would, yes I'll look at this. I'm an expert in audio editing.
Don't be alarmed if I can't do it for a day, I'm about to go to bed and on the road in the morning, but I'll look at it. I won't know the context but I do know an edit when I hear it and I'll give my honest technical opinion.

I did several times. You just refuse to acknowledge the facts.

See back to #1 again.

Here's a link on the NBC suit dismissal.

Oh and just to fill in the blank, this wacko suit was INDEED filed by the same Larry Klayman, the wacko conspiracy nut noted earlier in post 83. The entire complaint can be read here. It's got Klayman's name on it.

That kid who had a negro play a drum in his face got over 200 million...Zimmerman sued NBC for their blatant attempt to make him into a racist and got nothing....the judge in the case(same one that ruled in his trial) threw it out of court saying Z did not deserve any money.

The media, obama, eric holder and Florida all tried to send a innocent man to jail....Z deserves a big check for all that.

A statement of fact, if true. And I don't know if that's true or not but it's a declarative sentence.

Now show me one where either tweet said "Martin was killed because of supremacy, gun violence, fear and prejudice".

That too is a declarative statement, alleging a cause-and-effect. I'm not seeing where it exists outside your extrapolation.

Right, so they take this to court, and a judge is going to believe they just changed the subject out of thin air? No judge is that stupid. Of course they were talking about Zimmerman. The subject of their Tweets was Trayvon Martin. You are going back to that Clinton line of thinking, can you tell me what "is" is?

Don't be alarmed if I can't do it for a day, I'm about to go to bed and on the road in the morning, but I'll look at it. I won't know the context but I do know an edit when I hear it and I'll give my honest technical opinion.

Well if your technical opinion is that it was not doctored, then it's the exact opposite of all the other technical opinions. NBC not only admitted to editing the tape, but offered Zimmerman a public apology. Their claim is that the employee responsible for editing the tape was fired. But here, you can listen to the differences of the actual and edited version in this news report.

The News vs. The Newsroom: Yes, NBC Did Alter George Zimmerman's 911 Call

Right, so they take this to court, and a judge is going to believe they just changed the subject out of thin air? No judge is that stupid. Of course they were talking about Zimmerman. The subject of their Tweets was Trayvon Martin. You are going back to that Clinton line of thinking, can you tell me what "is" is?

The instant problem with this argument is that THERE IS NO IS. You built that bridge. Wasn't in the tweet. So again, we're reduced to the simple fact that you can't INFER your own defamation. It has to exist first.

Well if your technical opinion is that it was not doctored, then it's the exact opposite of all the other technical opinions. NBC not only admitted to editing the tape, but offered Zimmerman a public apology. Their claim is that the employee responsible for editing the tape was fired. But here, you can listen to the differences of the actual and edited version in this news report.

I have yet to hear it, I haven't given a technical opinion. Will open it now.

Edit --- whoops, can't do it. It's a paywall. The Atlantic is apparently limiting views now. I like their stuff, I must have read my quota already.

The instant problem with this argument is that THERE IS NO IS. You built that bridge. Wasn't in the tweet. So again, we're reduced to the simple fact that you can't INFER your own defamation. It has to exist first.

I have yet to hear it, I haven't given a technical opinion. Will open it now.

Edit --- whoops, can't do it. It's a paywall. The Atlantic is apparently limiting views now. I like their stuff, I must have read my quota already.

Well it's the only source that I can find that has it. In any case, the internet is full of stories about NBC's apology and the firing of their editor, so apparently they did do it.

lol Pogo got his ass handed to him on this several times already, and just gets more and more pathetic and whiney with every attempt at repeating the farce. A true Democrat never admits to facts that aren't convenient to their commie PC narratives. To do so is to acknowledge their own rabid racism is the real problem, not 'Whitey'.

George Zimmerman, the onetime neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida, is suing Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg for $265 million, claiming both 2020 Democratic presidential candidates defamed him in an attempt to "garner votes in the black community."

The lawsuit filed in Polk County, Fla., Tuesday argues Warren and Buttigieg’s two separate tweets on Feb. 5, which would have been Martin’s 25th birthday, used the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Buttigieg tweeted to his 1.6 million followers. The message garnered 42,000 likes, 13,300 replies and 6,600 retweets in just three days, the lawsuit states.

“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,” Warren tweeted to her 3.6 million followers on the same day, sharing four photos of Trayvon Martin as a small child, between the ages of 4 and 10. The message received 7,300 likes and 1,000 retweets in three days, in addition to national media coverage, the lawsuit states.

George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M, accuses them of attempting to garner black votes by defaming him

Any chance at him winning? Who knows. I'm sure he has a lawyer that made this decision, so I'm guessing he can.

There was nothing racial about the shooting of Martin. Zimmerman, a minority himself, lived in a very diverse gated housing complex. If I remember correctly, he attended his school prom with a black girlfriend. But because he was a white-Hispanic and not black himself, the lying MSM tried to make it a racial incident.

Have the Democrats finally crossed the line with using blacks to promote their hate? We'll see. Should be a very interesting election with this in the works.

I am hoping however Nick Sampson's case goes to trial and he wins at least a partial victory for the way those left wing asshole slobs treated him.

NIcholas Sandmann? He sued CNN for $250 million and they settled with him. The amount he received hasn't been divulged. He also had a lawsuit against the Washington Post but some liberal hack judge dropped the case at WAPO's request.

That case was dropped for the same reason I got no answers to my challenge. NO EVIDENCE.

Hmm. CNN settled. If there was no evidence, why did they settle?

Mark

George Zimmerman, the onetime neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida, is suing Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg for $265 million, claiming both 2020 Democratic presidential candidates defamed him in an attempt to "garner votes in the black community."

The lawsuit filed in Polk County, Fla., Tuesday argues Warren and Buttigieg’s two separate tweets on Feb. 5, which would have been Martin’s 25th birthday, used the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Buttigieg tweeted to his 1.6 million followers. The message garnered 42,000 likes, 13,300 replies and 6,600 retweets in just three days, the lawsuit states.

“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,” Warren tweeted to her 3.6 million followers on the same day, sharing four photos of Trayvon Martin as a small child, between the ages of 4 and 10. The message received 7,300 likes and 1,000 retweets in three days, in addition to national media coverage, the lawsuit states.

George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M, accuses them of attempting to garner black votes by defaming him

Any chance at him winning? Who knows. I'm sure he has a lawyer that made this decision, so I'm guessing he can.

There was nothing racial about the shooting of Martin. Zimmerman, a minority himself, lived in a very diverse gated housing complex. If I remember correctly, he attended his school prom with a black girlfriend. But because he was a white-Hispanic and not black himself, the lying MSM tried to make it a racial incident.

Have the Democrats finally crossed the line with using blacks to promote their hate? We'll see. Should be a very interesting election with this in the works.

I am hoping however Nick Sampson's case goes to trial and he wins at least a partial victory for the way those left wing asshole slobs treated him.

NIcholas Sandmann? He sued CNN for $250 million and they settled with him. The amount he received hasn't been divulged. He also had a lawsuit against the Washington Post but some liberal hack judge dropped the case at WAPO's request.

That case was dropped for the same reason I got no answers to my challenge. NO EVIDENCE.

Hmm. CNN settled. If there was no evidence, why did they settle?

Mark

Companies settle to make a harassment suit go away. Nothing new.

Who the fuck is Nick Sampson?

He is the 16 year old boy who was wearing a MAGA hat that made the news while the Black Hebrew Israelites shouted four letter words and other vile verbal garbage at him. He just stood there wearing his hat and smiling not saying a word and he was hammered in the press for it, excuse me so called press.

That's Sandmann. And I put out the challenge, over a year ago back in January 2019, for anyone to find and bring to us any evidence of said "the press" "hammering" him over it. Any web page, newsprint, broadcast, whatever. To this day I have received a total of zero.

Again, not just the name but how can someone be "defamed" if no one can recall ever seeing or hearing it?

Smirking MAGA Hat Student Responds to Accusations of Harassment

Video shows teens in MAGA hats surrounding Native American veteran

Appalling: Catholic school students harass Native American veteran on Lincoln Memorial steps; Corrected

Viral video show white teens in MAGA hats harassing a Native American vet

Kentucky high school student seen on video mocking Native American protester gives his side of the story

And they were all lies, Phillps is the one that approached the students, Sandmann just stood there silent.

Appalling: Catholic school students harass Native American veteran on Lincoln Memorial steps; Corrected

Any chance at him winning?

Zero.

Read the tweets --- neither one even mentions the plaitiff's name. How in the fuck can you "defame" somebody if you won't even specify who you're talking about?

Fake news.

Who else could they have been talking about? They were celebrating what would be Martin's birthday today, and they basically said that the person that killed him was a racist white-Hispanic supremacist. There was only one person that killed Martin.

You cannot build a defamation case on assumptions. The law requires that the defamer published or uttered some purported factual statement about the aggrieved, that they knew to be false, with the express purpose of defaming him/her. None of that is met here.

One tweet reads, "How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?" That's not even a statement at all; it's a rhetorical question. And it mentions no names.

The other tweet reads, "“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,”

Again, no names other than the deceased. What case can a plaintiff possibly make there? That we should NOT end gun violence and racism and we should NOT build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free?

Rotsa ruck wit dat one. And even if they did make that case, it wasn't directed at anyone.

The fact is Martin deserved killing, a jury said so. So there was no stolen 25th birthday stolen in his case.

Zero.

Read the tweets --- neither one even mentions the plaitiff's name. How in the fuck can you "defame" somebody if you won't even specify who you're talking about?

Fake news.

Who else could they have been talking about? They were celebrating what would be Martin's birthday today, and they basically said that the person that killed him was a racist white-Hispanic supremacist. There was only one person that killed Martin.

You cannot build a defamation case on assumptions. The law requires that the defamer published or uttered some purported factual statement about the aggrieved, that they knew to be false, with the express purpose of defaming him/her. None of that is met here.

One tweet reads, "How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?" That's not even a statement at all; it's a rhetorical question. And it mentions no names.

The other tweet reads, "“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,”

Again, no names other than the deceased. What case can a plaintiff possibly make there? That we should NOT end gun violence and racism and we should NOT build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free?

Rotsa ruck wit dat one. And even if they did make that case, it wasn't directed at anyone.

The fact is Martin deserved killing, a jury said so. So there was no stolen 25th birthday stolen in his case.

George Zimmerman never should have been arrested. The whole court thing was nothing but a publicity stunt. This is not merely my own personal opinion, it is also the opinion of Juror 29.

George Zimmerman Juror Says 'In Our Hearts, We Felt He Was Guilty'

The fact is that they have every right to express their opinion. Zimmerman made himself a public figure. It is a shame the courts are being used to play politics.
Devin Nunes, Tulsi Gabbard, Donald Trump and now Zimmerman. Maybe 30 days in jail for contempt would stop this.

Zero.

Fake news.

George Zimmerman never should have been arrested. The whole court thing was nothing but a publicity stunt. This is not merely my own personal opinion, it is also the opinion of Juror 29.

George Zimmerman Juror Says 'In Our Hearts, We Felt He Was Guilty'

In cases like this..... most as in the great majority of blacks will always claim the black guy is innocent and the white guy is guilty ....something programmed into them for all of their lives...which is huge evidence that there will never be mutual respect between blacks and whites and the great gulf that seperates them will continue to grow.

Though blacks alone cannot be blamed for this ....white liberals are just as bad if not worse and they carry the additional responsibility for being part of the reason that blacks have been subjected to such a false ideology of black-victimhood....along with the media, hollywood and our government schools.

'Sew the wind and you reap the whirlwind.'

Forum List

Back