George Zimmerman sues Warren and Buttigieg for 265 million

George Zimmerman, the onetime neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida, is suing Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg for $265 million, claiming both 2020 Democratic presidential candidates defamed him in an attempt to "garner votes in the black community."

The lawsuit filed in Polk County, Fla., Tuesday argues Warren and Buttigieg’s two separate tweets on Feb. 5, which would have been Martin’s 25th birthday, used the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Buttigieg tweeted to his 1.6 million followers. The message garnered 42,000 likes, 13,300 replies and 6,600 retweets in just three days, the lawsuit states.

“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,” Warren tweeted to her 3.6 million followers on the same day, sharing four photos of Trayvon Martin as a small child, between the ages of 4 and 10. The message received 7,300 likes and 1,000 retweets in three days, in addition to national media coverage, the lawsuit states.

George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M, accuses them of attempting to garner black votes by defaming him

Any chance at him winning?

Zero.

Read the tweets --- neither one even mentions the plaitiff's name. How in the fuck can you "defame" somebody if you won't even specify who you're talking about?

Fake news.
Youbsaid the same thing about the boy from my and the Indian too lol

"the boy from your" what?

I said that there had to be actual EVIDENCE --- some web page, some newspaper article, some broadcast, where the news entity published a purported fact that they knew to be untrue for the purpose of slander, and I asked for anyone to bring forth any example of that from anywhere. No one could.

Yep, not one mention of requiring a specific name to be named. I was right, you were wrong. Thank you for admitting that.

Your reading comprehension needs a fill up:

From the Law link,

"Defamation is a statement that injures a third party's reputation."

bolding mine

What third party is mentioned in the tweets?

Really are you that dense?
Yeah, she is making shit up that isnt true about Zimmerman. You are a slow one, arent ya. :laugh:

Not talking about Zimmerman at all...., it is policat in nature, they are screaming about gun violence, and Racism.

A reminder about your badly failing reading comprehension, maybe you can fill up at the Library:

“Trayvon Martin would have been 25 today. How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear? #BlackLivesMatter,” Buttigieg tweeted to his 1.6 million followers. The message garnered 42,000 likes, 13,300 replies and 6,600 retweets in just three days, the lawsuit states.

“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,” Warren tweeted to her 3.6 million followers on the same day, sharing four photos of Trayvon Martin as a small child, between the ages of 4 and 10. The message received 7,300 likes and 1,000 retweets in three days, in addition to national media coverage, the lawsuit states."

Large size my emphasis

==================

Zimmerman isn't White, prejudice or Racist.....

:auiqs.jpg:

To follow the frivolous litigationist logic, we must conclude that "white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear" in the one instance and "gun violence and racism" in the other, are the EXCLUSIVE domain of this George Zimmerman and no one else, as if he has some kind of patent on it.

Wouldn't that be sweet. Every time the Klan burns a cross you get a royalty check.
:cuckoo:

Whelp --- that's the argument he'd have to make. As I said, rotsa ruck wit dat.

Doesn't matter. "Implications" and $4.62 will buy you an overpriced Starbucks.

Let's go through this:

My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today.

Who is she talking about here?

We need to end gun violence and racism.

The implication is that Martin died because of gun violence and racism.

“Trayvon Martin would have been 25 today.

Who is he talking about here?

How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?

The implication is that Martin was shot dead by a white supremacist, gun violence and prejudice.

George Zimmerman, the onetime neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida, is suing Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg for $265 million, claiming both 2020 Democratic presidential candidates defamed him in an attempt to "garner votes in the black community."

The lawsuit filed in Polk County, Fla., Tuesday argues Warren and Buttigieg’s two separate tweets on Feb. 5, which would have been Martin’s 25th birthday, used the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Buttigieg tweeted to his 1.6 million followers. The message garnered 42,000 likes, 13,300 replies and 6,600 retweets in just three days, the lawsuit states.

“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,” Warren tweeted to her 3.6 million followers on the same day, sharing four photos of Trayvon Martin as a small child, between the ages of 4 and 10. The message received 7,300 likes and 1,000 retweets in three days, in addition to national media coverage, the lawsuit states.

George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M, accuses them of attempting to garner black votes by defaming him

Any chance at him winning? Who knows. I'm sure he has a lawyer that made this decision, so I'm guessing he can.

There was nothing racial about the shooting of Martin. Zimmerman, a minority himself, lived in a very diverse gated housing complex. If I remember correctly, he attended his school prom with a black girlfriend. But because he was a white-Hispanic and not black himself, the lying MSM tried to make it a racial incident.

Have the Democrats finally crossed the line with using blacks to promote their hate? We'll see. Should be a very interesting election with this in the works.
isn't his name really Pete get a butt

Any chance at him winning? Who knows. I'm sure he has a lawyer that made this decision, so I'm guessing he can.

There was nothing racial about the shooting of Martin. Zimmerman, a minority himself, lived in a very diverse gated housing complex. If I remember correctly, he attended his school prom with a black girlfriend. But because he was a white-Hispanic and not black himself, the lying MSM tried to make it a racial incident.

Have the Democrats finally crossed the line with using blacks to promote their hate? We'll see. Should be a very interesting election with this in the works.
isn't his name really Pete get a butt

I always just refer to him as BuddyJiz.

Let's go through this:

My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today.

The kid who got offed. Next?

The implication is that Martin died because of gun violence and racism

And? Was a gun involved?
When someone is killed by a gunshot (or injured) ---- is that somehow NOT gun violence?

Same as #1.

How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?

The implication is that Martin was shot dead by a white supremacist, gun violence and prejudice.

Actually it says "stolen" but whatever. And? How does that apply ALL of those traits to this Zimmerman cat? Does it mean Zimmerman personally "stole" these however many lives everywhere, and all that remains is to establish what the number is?

Do you interpret this to mean that ALL FOUR of these elements were either present in this case, or are all present in ANY case?

Again, if that's what he wants to claim....

Let's go through this:

And? Was a gun involved?
When someone is killed by a gunshot (or injured) ---- is that somehow NOT gun violence?

Same as #1.

Actually it says "stolen" but whatever. And? How does that apply ALL of those traits to this Zimmerman cat? Does it mean Zimmerman personally "stole" these however many lives everywhere, and all that remains is to establish what the number is?

Do you interpret this to mean that ALL FOUR of these elements were either present in this case, or are all present in ANY case?

A legal act of self defense with a gun is NOT considered gun violence.

Last edited:

Let's go through this:

And? Was a gun involved?

Same as #1.

Then the tweet cannot be applying to him, can it.

Gotta make up your mind. Either it's referring to him or it's a general statement. PICK one.

As noted I didn't follow the story. What did the kid threaten him with, another gun? If so it's still gun violence is it not?

Let's go through this:

And? Was a gun involved?

Same as #1.

Gotta make up your mind. Either it's referring to him or it's a general statement. PICK one.
Sure it can. Its a well known fact that democrats think retarded shit like, "defending yourself is gun violence". Warrens stupidity wont save her with this one.

Let's go through this:

And? Was a gun involved?

Same as #1.

Sure it can. Its a well known fact that democrats think retarded shit like, "defending yourself is gun violence". Warrens stupidity wont save her in this one.

And now you're devolving further into the old Everybody Knows fallacy.

You should abandon ship here. Yesterday.

No, they weren't. That's what makes it defamation. He used a gun to kill Martin. He did so out of fear after he got beat up for a while. The media tried to push only the white part of his ethnicity. Yes, Zimmerman was prejudice. Prejudice means to pre-judge. Zimmerman knew Martin wasn't from that complex, and Martin met the description of people who were breaking into homes in that community. He pre-judged Martin.

Let's go through this:

And? Was a gun involved?

Same as #1.

Sure it can. Its a well known fact that democrats think retarded shit like, "defending yourself is gun violence". Warrens stupidity wont save her in this one.

And now you're devolving further into the old Everybody Knows fallacy.

You should abandon ship here. Yesterday.
Everyone also knows that ive been crushing your childish arguments in this thread. You need to come up with something better.

Let's go through this:

And? Was a gun involved?

Same as #1.

As noted I didn't follow the story. What did the kid threaten him with, another gun? If so it's still gun violence is it not?

She used Zimmerman as an example of white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice and fear.

Let's go through this:

And? Was a gun involved?

Same as #1.

She used Zimmerman as an example of white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice and fear.

Doesn't answer the question, but okay. Let us know when political pandering becomes illegal.

Since the MSM clearly no longer even maintains any pretense of objectivity and neutrality, they should no longer be exempt from being sued for defamation and slander, as they do not constitute a 'free press' any more, and the same goes for political hacks using such racist garbage as Buttplug and Warren have for personal gain.

lol at the moron who claims Zimmerman's name has to be it or something. lol what a tard.

Any chance at him winning?

Zero.

Read the tweets --- neither one even mentions the plaitiff's name. How in the fuck can you "defame" somebody if you won't even specify who you're talking about?

Fake news.

Who else could they have been talking about? They were celebrating what would be Martin's birthday today, and they basically said that the person that killed him was a racist white-Hispanic supremacist. There was only one person that killed Martin.

Pogo's brain cells have been dying off at a rapid rate just in the last year or so. Legalizing pot is having it's expected results.

Forum List

Back