George Washington’s Church to Remove Plaques Honoring Him

I voted for McMillan, and you voted for one of the two trash candidates. You are part of the Alt Right wing threatening the foundations of the country. The resistance continues, and that is why Trump is having real trouble with Congress, the public, and the Press. Yeah, it sucks for your type, and good for that.

I voted for McMillan, and you voted for one of the two trash candidates. You are part of the Alt Right wing threatening the foundations of the country. The resistance continues, and that is why Trump is having real trouble with Congress, the public, and the Press. Yeah, it sucks for your type, and good for that.
Blahhhh, Blahhhh, Blahhhh, Blahhhh, Blahhhh Jake.. Those leftist Islamic buddies are putting a hurting on the Demon-crats resistance plans Jake. Maybe they didn't get the memo about what the left are attempting to do to Trump first Jake. Better pack that camel's mail bag once again, and tell those islamofacist to not get so giddy before that resistance plans finally work..

beagle9 that he voted for one of the two trash candidates, Trump and Clinton.

He is not a conservative. He is a far Alt Righty, no American patriot at all.

Here is the new Trump and Trump supporter uniform.

BoringWeakDalmatian-max-1mb.gif

DD, we all know you are a liar, and always have been.

I have nothing to prove to your ilk. :)

You freaks from the Alt Right voted demolite. Disgusting.

Forum List

Back