GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY YAF SMEARED AS HATE GROUP FOR RESISTING LGBT SENSITIVITY TRAINING

Reading Christians all whinny and stuff in the morning is a great way to start the morning...whine whine whine ohhh the persecution...here is a Christian zealot breaking the law..because Jesus

A Texas High School Student Recorded His Principal Reciting Bible Verses During Morning Announcements
It's the queers doing the whining, Einstein.
You`re calling the OP a queer? That`s who came to a message board to whine.
When you figure out how to comprehend what you read. Get back to me. Lol, you represent the ignorance of a typical Obama supporter well.

Don't like it? Don't listen to it. And it's a far cry from "mandatory sensitivity training"
Them little kids have no choice they have to listen to the Christian rant whether they are Christians or not..

another thing ..if Jesus saves why does he not save himself from the gory glory seekers , his followers, who use his name in Death...oh Jesus save yourself...

This thread is about "mandatory sensitivity training". If you want to discuss religion make a new thread
mandatory sensitivity training for COLLEGE AGE STUDENTS.....at a PRIVATE University...what you feel you have a "Faith based" belief that it is OK to persecute Gay people ...

Refusing mandatory training is not persecuting gays....good grief
Its mandatory follow the rules ...stop whining...or leave the school...its a private school ...go to Bob Jones U they will accommodate your bigotry

They are whining about the sensitivity training because they feel they have the right to be insensitive and oppressive to the gay community. They believe that by being hetero sexual they are better and more human than gays ...I happen to not be gay but that is neither here nor there ....humans are humans to me ....

Or to them the homo "cause" just isn't that important. You can't force acceptance, all you will do is repel your target

Don't like it? Don't listen to it. And it's a far cry from "mandatory sensitivity training"
Them little kids have no choice they have to listen to the Christian rant whether they are Christians or not..

another thing ..if Jesus saves why does he not save himself from the gory glory seekers , his followers, who use his name in Death...oh Jesus save yourself...

This thread is about "mandatory sensitivity training". If you want to discuss religion make a new thread
mandatory sensitivity training for COLLEGE AGE STUDENTS.....at a PRIVATE University...what you feel you have a "Faith based" belief that it is OK to persecute Gay people ...

Its mandatory follow the rules ...stop whining...or leave the school...its a private school ...go to Bob Jones U they will accommodate your bigotry

It's being forced, can't do that.

Let us say that this was a site where before you posted you had to attend a web seminar on Gay sensitivity. You have a choice ...go to the web seminar and complete it or just not post here ...clear choices ..clear options

Last edited:
They are whining about the sensitivity training because they feel they have the right to be insensitive and oppressive to the gay community. They believe that by being hetero sexual they are better and more human than gays ...I happen to not be gay but that is neither here nor there ....humans are humans to me ....

Or to them the homo "cause" just isn't that important. You can't force acceptance, all you will do is repel your target
Go to Bob Jones they will never make you take sensitivity classes

Go to Bob Jones they will never make you take sensitivity classes

You already posted that, stop being redundant. It reveals you're losing the argument

You all are nuts...
you want to pass laws forcing women who are seeking pregnancy termination to have to view some propaganda video created by wing nuts...you want to force women to get transvaginal probes mandated by the Government in order to get reproductive services and you whine about a PRIVATE UNIVERSITY requiring sensitivity training? go to some other University...I recommend Bob Jones U

You all are nuts...
you want to pass laws forcing women who are seeking pregnancy termination to have to view some propaganda video created by wing nuts...you want to force women to get transvaginal probes mandated by the Government in order to get reproductive services and you whine about a PRIVATE UNIVERSITY requiring sensitivity training? go to some other University...I recommend Bob Jones U

GWU receives federal funds

You all are nuts...

and .......now the Government owns them ...? no it is a private University that is acting responsibly...

You all are nuts...

and .......now the Government owns them ...? no it is a private University that is acting responsibly...

If people don't want to be exposed to the perversion it is their right to refuse the training. You cannot force it. This is proven by all that has happened is a bunch of whiny homos labeled them a "hate group", the university knows they can't force them to attend

It's only mandatory if you wish to officially solicit an agenda or business on the Universities property. If you don't like their rules go someplace else. It's a place where people learn to communicate ideas in academic, intellectual and professional guidelines that do not include hateful or insulting speech that is better suited to the uneducated that are unwilling to have open minds and increase their knowledge. Universities are designed for people who are open to learning and understanding. Education is obtained from facts and reliable sources, not political and religious rhetoric.

Forum List

Back