GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY YAF SMEARED AS HATE GROUP FOR RESISTING LGBT SENSITIVITY TRAINING

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
LMAO @ "mandatory training". I'd tell them to fug off also

Gay and liberal groups at The George Washington University have demanded that funding for GW-YAF, a chapter affiliate ofYoung America’s Foundation, be revoked for the club’s daring to stand up for religious freedom.

The student association at The George Washington University voted to enforce mandatory training for all student club leaders and faculty on gay issues. According to the GW Hatchet:

The training sessions would teach student leaders about gender identities and sexualities. After their presidents and treasurers complete the trainings, the organizations would be labeled “safe zones” for LGBT students. Officials in the Multicultural Student Services Center would lead the trainings, which would also be extended to faculty.

George Washington University YAF Smeared as Hate Group for Resisting LGBT Sensitivity Training - Breitbart

LMAO @ "mandatory training". I'd tell them to fug off also

Gay and liberal groups at The George Washington University have demanded that funding for GW-YAF, a chapter affiliate ofYoung America’s Foundation, be revoked for the club’s daring to stand up for religious freedom.

The student association at The George Washington University voted to enforce mandatory training for all student club leaders and faculty on gay issues. According to the GW Hatchet:

The training sessions would teach student leaders about gender identities and sexualities. After their presidents and treasurers complete the trainings, the organizations would be labeled “safe zones” for LGBT students. Officials in the Multicultural Student Services Center would lead the trainings, which would also be extended to faculty.

George Washington University YAF Smeared as Hate Group for Resisting LGBT Sensitivity Training - Breitbart

PC is out of control.

Sickening.

Yep, they are like YOU MUST ACCEPT US!!!!! Idiots, normal people want nothing to do with the perversion

Dear Jesus

I pray Lord that you protect me from your followers. They are annoying assholes in a word. Now that I am talking to you Jesus you need to protect your "Brand"... Your brand says Christians should "love one another" well the moron fuck heads that are going around calling themselves "Christians" are some of the worst shit heads in this world. You need to protect your brand from this stuff... You may need to come back and whip some ass on these bastards.

Reading Christians all whinny and stuff in the morning is a great way to start the morning...whine whine whine ohhh the persecution...here is a Christian zealot breaking the law..because Jesus

A Texas High School Student Recorded His Principal Reciting Bible Verses During Morning Announcements

Talking about whines.....

***Update***: The Freedom From Religion Foundation has sent a letter to the district as a result of this post. I’ll post another update when FFRF gets a response.

Reading Christians all whinny and stuff in the morning is a great way to start the morning...whine whine whine ohhh the persecution...here is a Christian zealot breaking the law..because Jesus

A Texas High School Student Recorded His Principal Reciting Bible Verses During Morning Announcements

***Update***: The Freedom From Religion Foundation has sent a letter to the district as a result of this post. I’ll post another update when FFRF gets a response.
The principal is trying to brainwash little kids .......not legal...not proper ...we have way too many Christians as it is..

The principal is trying to brainwash little kids .......not legal...not proper ...we have way too many Christians as it is..

Don't like it? Don't listen to it. And it's a far cry from "mandatory sensitivity training"

Our local sheriffs department which my neighbor works for just got this "training".

He laughed while telling me they said instead of "sir, maam, his, her" they should use "zim, zaam, cis, zer" because apparently that community made up their own pronouns.

He laughed and said "Man...my report writing software has two blanks...male or female. They're still.gonna be a him or her."

Don't like it? Don't listen to it. And it's a far cry from "mandatory sensitivity training"
Them little kids have no choice they have to listen to the Christian rant whether they are Christians or not..

another thing ..if Jesus saves why does he not save himself from the gory glory seekers , his followers, who use his name in Death...oh Jesus save yourself...

Them little kids have no choice they have to listen to the Christian rant whether they are Christians or not..

another thing ..if Jesus saves why does he not save himself from the gory glory seekers , his followers, who use his name in Death...oh Jesus save yourself...

This thread is about "mandatory sensitivity training". If you want to discuss religion make a new thread

This thread is about "mandatory sensitivity training". If you want to discuss religion make a new thread
mandatory sensitivity training for COLLEGE AGE STUDENTS.....at a PRIVATE University...what you feel you have a "Faith based" belief that it is OK to persecute Gay people ...

mandatory sensitivity training for COLLEGE AGE STUDENTS.....at a PRIVATE University...what you feel you have a "Faith based" belief that it is OK to persecute Gay people ...

Refusing mandatory training is not persecuting gays....good grief

They are whining about the sensitivity training because they feel they have the right to be insensitive and oppressive to the gay community. They believe that by being hetero sexual they are better and more human than gays ...I happen to not be gay but that is neither here nor there ....humans are humans to me ....

Forum List

Back