George Floyd should not be celebrated

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
We do not seem to know who should be honored in to days world. know one is saying he should have died the way he did. But honoring people like this says it is ok to do the crimes they do. What we should be doing in honoring are vets . People who help us keep the freedoms me we have.

Attachments

• floyd.jpg
    floyd.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 21
Floyd is the wrong martyr for the cause, but emotions typically trump people's logic and sense.

We do not seem to know who should be honored in to days world. know one is saying he should have died the way he did. But honoring people like this says it is ok to do the crimes they do. What we should be doing in honoring are vets . People who help us keep the freedoms me we have.
I didn't serve for you to have the freedom to hate people different than you just like Jesus didn't die for you hate either.

Ms. Nancy Pelosi feels that he is one of the greatest heroes in American history.

That comment speaks volumes about the mindset of many so-called "liberals."

One can be certain that he will be considered a martyr in the history books read by many students.

Ms. Nancy Pelosi feels that he is one of the greatest heroes in American history.

That comment speaks volumes about the mindset of many so-called "liberals."

One can be certain that he will be considered a martyr in the history books read by many students.
Once we exist feelings land, thinking will reestablish and suspension of reality will end. Floyd will be forgotten as the self extinguisher he was.

George Floyd was a second choice.

Ahmaud Arbery was the first choice. The problem is the story didn't stand up to scrutiny.

Gotta have a fake cause to prop you up and point your fingers at because change of behavior is white peoples stuff
Lib 101

I didn't serve for you to have the freedom to hate people different than you just like Jesus didn't die for you hate either.
He is different in that he was a drug dealer, passed counterfeit money, and committed other myriad and sundry crimes for which he spent time in prison. I think that it is ok to hate people who are that kind of different.

George Floyd was brutally tortured and murdered and the police did it so publicly with a total lack of concern. It’s not about celebrating George Floyd.

And Republicans know that. It’s about intimidation and threats. And Republicans know that too.

Like this astronaut that was threatened with guns drawn. Or the black police detective who was severely beaten by four white officers.

there’s a reason the republican party refuse to see this violence and this racist intimidations.

it’s the same reason that at the January 6 attack on the nations capital, people were waving confederate flags and wearing camp Aushwitz T-shirts

somethings we just know. Because it was done right in front of our faces.

denials don’t work with something this obvious

wow you served and just dont get it. sad. my dad served to l not and almost didnt make it out. and not for freedom to commit crimes and say it is ok.

Last edited:
Honoring Floyd is basically saying "if you're a criminal and a dope head and you resist arrest but you're black then you should fight because the system is racist against black people who commit crimes. If you're black you're never a criminal and commit all the crimes you want. There is no such thing as a black criminal".

Floyd was a piece of shit dope head criminal that got stoped by the cops, resisted and fought and died because he had a smorgasbord of drugs in system, blocked arteries and multiple diseases. And people want to worship him? Our society is truly insane.

George Floyd was brutally tortured and murdered and the police did it so publicly with a total lack of concern. It’s not about celebrating George Floyd.

And Republicans know that. It’s about intimidation and threats. And Republicans know that too.

Like this astronaut that was threatened with guns drawn. Or the black police detective who was severely beaten by four white officers.

there’s a reason the republican party refuse to see this violence and this racist intimidations.

it’s the same reason that at the January 6 attack on the nations capital, people were waving confederate flags and wearing camp Aushwitz T-shirts

somethings we just know. Because it was done right in front of our faces.

denials don’t work with something this obvious
blm did worse and still does.; they are fighting the country and ther lawsl. now this is inserection from them. 300 people died becasue of blm. was that rights. nope. was it right for th to shoot cops eating lunch in their patrols cars minding there own business? nope. and if dems had not refused trups security that her warned them to need days before and sent p0eople home. it would not have gotten as bad as it did. the pot calling the kettle black. the only person that died at the capitol was four time vet , who was blown away . when the cops behinedh er couldhave just cuffed her./ but know one cares about that let just honor georgfe floyfd who nevert serve in his life,. ugh!

Forum List

Back