George Carlin was on our side.

Politically correct language invented in order to dismantle leftish nose crooks, but he been on "their" side - the anti-war side where letting Arab terro- COMMANDOS behead innocent people is legitimate, such a legacy.

Politically correct language invented in order to dismantle leftish nose crooks, but he been on "their" side - the anti-war side where letting Arab terro- COMMANDOS behead innocent people is legitimate, such a legacy.

"Your" side'', steals the land of innocents who you then categorize as Arab terrorists as a hoodwinking means to camouflage your disgusting, vile, evil and immoral acts of thievery. ~ Susan

"Your" side'', steals the land of innocents who you then categorize as Arab terrorists as a hoodwinking means to camouflage your disgusting, vile, evil and immoral acts of thievery. ~ Susan

Still waiting for your evidence of this alleged land theft taking place, not seen any yet apart from wailing women holding uo rusty keys

Still waiting for your evidence of this alleged land theft taking place, not seen any yet apart from wailing women holding uo rusty keys

I honestly have no recollection of you asking me the first time for evidence of Israel's land theft or, believe me, I would have provided it sooner. My link below will supply you with multiple maps of Israeli West Bank settlements, please select the one that best fulfills your viewing pleasure and perhaps even print it if you wish . . . to a reasonable person, it's all the proof that's required to support Israel's theft of Palestinian land. ~ Susan
Definition of an 'Israeli settler': a euphemism for the word 'thief'.
map of israeli settlements in west bank - Google Search

PalestineLandOwnership.jpg
Well, the non-Jews owned more than 85% of the land before partition and now Jews almost all of it. If that isn't theft, I don't know what is.

George Carlin is worm meat, or blowin' in the wind.

He is an ex-comedian...

He's gone pining down the fjord...

hqdefault.jpg

I can think of nothing better than to become 'worm meat' after I die . . . what can be more noble than giving yourself back to the flora and fauna that you fed upon that allowed you to exist during your life so that after you're gone, they may exist by feeding on you? ~ Susan

If Hitler was alive he would say, "How zee fluck did Zionists hijack Nazism and what are these Zio-Nazis doing pretending to reside in Palestine when they are international?"

I honestly have no recollection of you asking me the first time for evidence of Israel's land theft or, believe me, I would have provided it sooner. My link below will supply you with multiple maps of Israeli West Bank settlements, please select the one that best fulfills your viewing pleasure and perhaps even print it if you wish . . . to a reasonable person, it's all the proof that's required to support Israel's theft of Palestinian land. ~ Susan

Now produce the evidence that these are on stolen land if you can, posting google images proves nothing but that you are blind to the truth. Start with the land registry that shows just what land Jews own in the west bank that was taken from them by force by the Palestinians in 1949/1949. Then look at the terms of the Oslo accords that detail what land Isreal can claim and have full control over. A legally binding treaty that the P.A. tried to use earlier this year against Israel, until they realised it would have given Israel full sovereign rights and the P.A. would be removed from the UN.

View attachment 34573 Well, the non-Jews owned more than 85% of the land before partition and now Jews almost all of it. If that isn't theft, I don't know what is.

Try telling that to the ICC and ICJ who will tell you that in 1948 all land title was automatically transferred to the Jews under the mandate for Palestine. Guess you don't like reading non Islamic sources for your evidence and prefer to be shown up as a cretin when you post your crap.

Read the preamble to table 2 yet Abdul. that shows the majority of land title was held by ottoman muslims, second by the Jews and lastly by the arab muslims. All to no avail when the Mandate ceased to exist and title was passed to the people declaring independence and free determination.

Now produce the evidence that these are on stolen land if you can, posting google images proves nothing but that you are blind to the truth. Start with the land registry that shows just what land Jews own in the west bank that was taken from them by force by the Palestinians in 1949/1949. Then look at the terms of the Oslo accords that detail what land Isreal can claim and have full control over. A legally binding treaty that the P.A. tried to use earlier this year against Israel, until they realised it would have given Israel full sovereign rights and the P.A. would be removed from the UN.

Jews owned less than 7% of the land in 1946 and the non Jews owned more than 85% of the land in 1946 as it clearly states in the UN's Survey of Palestine.

PalestineLandOwnership.jpg

If Hitler was alive he would say, "How zee fluck did Zionists hijack Nazism and what are these Zio-Nazis doing pretending to reside in Palestine when they are international?"
You must have a lot of friends

Forum List

Back