George Bush, Andrew Jackson, & Trump are the most entertaining presidents in history

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I have my qualms about his political background, but I do admit that W. was a great guy. He had that certain charm that made you smirk.
BBE03WX.img

BBDZTSJ.img

BBDZTSO.img

BBDZTSR.img

BBE0aVZ.img

BBDZTTd.img

BBE090O.img

BBDZYYP.img

BBE03Y8.img

BBE0aWK.img

Last edited:
  • Banned
What did Andrew Jackson do that was entertaining?

the gunfight with the Bentons for starters...and the duel....what about this: he was the only president to ever assault his own assassin! that's why he didn't get assassinated...

What did Andrew Jackson do that was entertaining?

the gunfight with the Bentons for starters...and the duel....what about this: he was the only president to ever assault his own assassin! that's why he didn't get assassinated...
I imagine that he was less than entertaining to the Cherokee people who died on the trail of tears. But yeah, he was definitely a badass.

Trump might well turn out to be the most entertaining president but George W. Bush and George H Bush might well turn out to be in a category with Millard Fillmore. As far as modern entertainment and celebrity fame the prize goes go "sex, drugs and rock and roll of the Clinton administration". How could they forget Bubba Bill and the argument about sodomy vs. sex?

Typically the ignorant left wing poster (my guess no more than 19 in age) produces a couple of uncomplementary photos to bolster a lame argument. If the point is entertainmen value of an administration the Clintons win hands down. What president ever had the media's support to bomb a foreign country when he was literally caught with his pants down in the Oval Office? You gotta ask yourself why the Hollywood elite created lame movies like "W" while George Bush was in office and they supported foreign made movies depicting his assassination when Hollywood didn't seem to care about the sex, drugs and Rock and Roll of the Clinton administration.

Forum List

Back