Generals school Matt Gaetz

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Poor Baby Gaetz has “critical race theory” on the brain.
He should stick to stuff he might be able to wrap his tiny brain around like - oh I dunno - Mr Potato Head or something equally intellectual.
And for the record, Matty has never been a Green Beret. Don’t even bet the spoiled lil rich boy even made it though Cub Scouts. :)

These are the commie shitheads that survived Obama and Biden's purge of the military. They are the anti American assholes that ordered American troops to protect the assholes in DC that stole the election.

They have no credibility and if they really think a military made of of dumbass affirmative action Negroes or queers or transsexuals are going to protect this country then they are stupid as hell.

He should stick to stuff he might be able to wrap his tiny brain around like - oh I dunno - Mr Potato Head or something equally intellectual.
And for the record, Matty has never been a Green Beret. Don’t even bet the spoiled lil rich boy even made it though Cub Scouts. :)

If normies don't see what's happening ...I don't know what to tell ya

You're jews now

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff doesn't see a problem with CRT and says the Capitol riot was based on "white rage" seeking to "overturn the Constitution"​

“Critical race theory dates back to the 1970s, but as the country remains in a prolonged conversation about race following George Floyd’s death, a new political battle over how to teach American history has emerged.

It has increasingly become a major focus of the Republican establishment, which has sought to capitalize on the angst even as some officeholders have failed to define what critical race theory is and the threat it poses. (Critical race theory, for example, does not imply white students should feel guilty about past civil rights issues and is not taught in many of the schools where lawmakers are seeking to ban it).

Their efforts to elevate the issue have worked.”

Dishonest conservatives like Gaetz just can’t pass up a non-issue to lie about and fabricate into yet another weapon for the culture wars.

So many useful idiots. At least a committed commie or even a fellow traveler knows what the fuck is going on.

You're jews now

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff doesn't see a problem with CRT and says the Capitol riot was based on "white rage" seeking to "overturn the Constitution"​

He would use troops to protect the assholes that stole the election and use troops to kill Patriots. He is a traitor to the oath he took to defend the Constitution. Just the kind of shithead Biden said today would use F-15s and nuclear weapons to kill Americans.

Our country is being destroyed by villains like him. The Benedict Arnolds of our time.

“Critical race theory dates back to the 1970s, but as the country remains in a prolonged conversation about race following George Floyd’s death, a new political battle over how to teach American history has emerged.

It has increasingly become a major focus of the Republican establishment, which has sought to capitalize on the angst even as some officeholders have failed to define what critical race theory is and the threat it poses. (Critical race theory, for example, does not imply white students should feel guilty about past civil rights issues and is not taught in many of the schools where lawmakers are seeking to ban it).

Dishonest conservatives like Gaetz just can’t pass up a non-issue to lie about and fabricate into yet another weapon for the culture wars.

I’d bet dollars to donuts that if one was to ask Baby Gaetz to define CRT, he’d run from the room so fast his greasy hair would muss and a teeny bopper he told to wait for him outside would get flattened :lol:

Last edited:

I loved the general's reply.

These are the commie shitheads that survived Obama and Biden's purge of the military. They are the anti American assholes that ordered American troops to protect the assholes in DC that stole the election.

They have no credibility and if they really think a military made of of dumbass affirmative action Negroes or queers or transsexuals are going to protect this country then they are stupid as hell.

Lemme guess - You wish that your violent dead-ender insurrectionists had killed every cop, every Never Trumper and every Democrat on 1/6 don’t you?

You truly are a Deplorable. Move to Russia or Turkey. This isn’t the right country for you.

Last edited:
Biden is not only destroying our economy and our culture but he is also destroying the military. The best military the world has ever seen is being destroyed by an anti American shithead that stole an election.

Maybe the general needs someone to take his skirt to the dry cleaners, why don't you volunteer?

I'd say it was good to see him spanked, but he probably enjoyed it.............not as much as if it were an underaged girl tho.

And....here we have the trump cultist attack on the military. What a shocker!

You're jews now

He would use troops to protect the assholes that stole the election and use troops to kill Patriots. He is a traitor to the oath he took to defend the Constitution. Just the kind of shithead Biden said today would use F-15s and nuclear weapons to kill Americans.

Our country is being destroyed by villains like him. The Benedict Arnolds of our time.

Pretty much

I’d bet dollars to donuts that if one was to ask Baby Gaetz to define CRT, he’d run from the room so fast his greasy hair would muss and a teeny bopper he told to wait for him outside would get flattened :lol:

I've yet to have anyone here clarify what part of CRT they object to. They don't even seem to know what's in it. Just like when they all went on about Mueller's report and you just knew they never read it.

Maybe the general needs someone to take his skirt to the dry cleaners, why don't you volunteer?

I would say the same for you. Why don't YOU volunteer?

Your sorry ass got kicked out of the Air Force for an "injury", and are now getting your government check every month to survive on. A parasite like yourself has no authority to discuss this topic. Sit down and be quiet, sorry ass.

I would say the same for you. Why don't YOU volunteer?

Beat it, troll.

Forum List

Back