General service in the united states as bad as in France?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I tell you my problems with the service in France, when I say service I speak a little about everything, telephone, cable tv, shops and others.
Here in France we can have the cable Sattelite and we have more TV channel but there is a price and I ask to have more chains again it is taken 10 days before it works and I had to go change The case/box that did not work well but without the hard drive I was told to take only the box is what I did then once at home I try and then it still does not work I phone again The technician (there are costs for the phone) he tells me to bring back the hard drive is what I do but I also have to wait for delivery of the hard drive.
Then I go to get the hard drive and it still does not work and there I got mad on the phone, it is anything this service shit and it tells me to go back to find a new case/box because it is the case/box that does not work No, I go again and there still not working and i became very angry, I pay more to have chains that I can not have. He tells me to go to the cable shop because beforehand sends me back, I bring all my equipment and the technician to repair my equipment in 30 minutes and after all his calls could not have been told from the beginning But everytime times I called I had a new person, it works finally he gave me a free month, but what a hassle!

I tell you my problems with the service in France, when I say service I speak a little about everything, telephone, cable tv, shops and others.
Here in France we can have the cable Sattelite and we have more TV channel but there is a price and I ask to have more chains again it is taken 10 days before it works and I had to go change The case/box that did not work well but without the hard drive I was told to take only the box is what I did then once at home I try and then it still does not work I phone again The technician (there are costs for the phone) he tells me to bring back the hard drive is what I do but I also have to wait for delivery of the hard drive.
Then I go to get the hard drive and it still does not work and there I got mad on the phone, it is anything this service shit and it tells me to go back to find a new case/box because it is the case/box that does not work No, I go again and there still not working and i became very angry, I pay more to have chains that I can not have. He tells me to go to the cable shop because beforehand sends me back, I bring all my equipment and the technician to repair my equipment in 30 minutes and after all his calls could not have been told from the beginning But everytime times I called I had a new person, it works finally he gave me a free month, but what a hassle!
In the USA most things are either private or depend on your local State.

Very little here in the USA is Federal -- although airport security is Federal. Airport security here is slow and obnoxious. So I try to avoid flying at all costs and drive my car up to 10 hours on a trip whenever I can.

TV and telephone is all private and the services are good. Most people have some kind of cell phone now. Only businesses still have wire phones.

TV is both cable or broadcast. With broadcast you can usually get 50 channels. With cable you can get 600.

Internet access is all private. Comcast is the biggest with AT&T available as an inferior alternative in many places. Comcast is the best.

In the USA most things are either private or depend on your local State.

Very little here in the USA is Federal -- although airport security is Federal. Airport security here is slow and obnoxious. So I try to avoid flying at all costs and drive my car up to 10 hours on a trip whenever I can.

TV and telephone is all private and the services are good. Most people have some kind of cell phone now. Only businesses still have wire phones.

TV is both cable or broadcast. With broadcast you can usually get 50 channels. With cable you can get 600.

Internet access is all private. Comcast is the biggest with AT&T available as an inferior alternative in many places. Comcast is the best.
We also have TV (400 channels) and the phone are all private but the service is rotten and we are often contacted for offers !
Yes, it has become more difficult for you to fly since September 11, 2001 but security has become as necessary. and i also hear about the fact of banning smartphone in planes going to the united states?

The internet providers and telephone in the US are crap as well. Their customer service is horrendous. One of the phone/internet companies recently changed millions of customer's plans without an agreement with the custerom. In other words they unilaterally attempted to nullify the contracts they had with people and give them a new contract that they didn't agree to. FCC has gotten many complaints and the company is getting it's ass kicked.

The service is generally intermittent as well. Works well for a while, then internet data speeds drop considerably.

Cable tv here is the worst. Constant problems and the customer service is terrible. They go by the business model 'we love you like a child until you lock into a contract, then we reject you like a red headed step child'.

Forum List

Back